Other Mattresses:

Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress

Very Happy!

from Oakwood, Ohio

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
  • Good Support
  • Holds Shape
  • Soft Feel
  • Sturdy

Cons

• Primary Bed

Comments about Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress:

My husband and I would like to tell you how much we love our new Plushbeds mattress. It has made such an incredible difference in our lives. We have been sleeping so well ever since the first night. We had no idea how much we needed a new, good quality mattress until we received this. It is very comfortable, it feels great on your back while you sleep and you cannot feel your partner moving around on the other side of the bed. Sleeping soundly every night has been a dream come true. The quality of this mattress is amazing and the cover is soft, plush and beautiful. We also love the free sheet set that came with this bed. Very silky and soft.

Wonderful Mattress

About Me Midrange Shopper

Pros

• Comfortable
    • Good Support
    • Holds Shape
    • Soft Feel
    • Sturdy

Cons

• Guest Bed
      • Primary Bed

Comments about Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress:

Purchasing a new mattress from Plushbeds has been a wonderful experience from beginning to end. My brother recently purchased a new natural latex mattress from Plushbeds and he loves it. He suggested that I order the same. I called and spoke with a mattress specialist for a long time. He was very knowledgeable. He answered all of my questions and asked me a few as well. He recommended the 12" Cool Bliss for me since I like a very soft and plush mattress and since I tend to sleep hot. I received my new mattress in 8 days. Delivery was quick and set up was very easy. I have been sleeping on my new mattress for almost one month now and I am in heaven! It is extremely comfortable and plush and it has a soft feel but you do not sink into the mattress - there is support. I live in Florida where it is always sunny and warm and I have to say, I do notice a difference in coolness with this mattress. I do not wake up sweating anymore. It seems to keep my body temperature at a cooler level throughout the night. I am very impressed. Great mattress.

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT

Comments about Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress:

We actually bought the bed last October and wanted to wait 6 months to review it. It has been six months now and we both love it. We are sleeping much better, I go to sleep and don't wake up until I need to use the restroom or morning which ever comes first.

UPDATED 04/29/2014 : ) : ) : ) I STILL ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT : ) : ) : )
      It is holding up beautifully. I would recommend this bed to everyone who is looking for a great nights sleep. It is worth every penny we paid for it and more.

Comfort
      This is the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in.

Support
      We have the 10 inch Botanical Bliss medium firm and my husband and I are both satisfied with the support.

Firmness
      We are pleased with the firmness.

The jury is still out as far as durability goes, it's fine now but I wouldn't expect anything less since we've only had it for six months.

• Comfort:
      • Support:
      • Firmness:

Botanical Bliss for back pain sufferers

from Vincennes,IN

Comments about Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress:

It is really hard for me to find a comfortable bed that I like. I bought this bed online and was a little worried it might not be what I expected. I decided to take a chance and try it anyway. I am glad that I did, because so far it has allowed me many nights of peaceful sleep. I often have moderate to severe back pain and also have insomnia, but this bed put me to sleep. I can rest in comfort now. I did not think that was possible. I have fewer back pains and can sleep better since I purchased this bed. I bought the medium firm version and it is firm enough and not too soft that it makes your back sink in the bed. This bed is very comfortable and luxurious in my opinion. I can say the money spent was well worth it. I can finally get a good nights sleep and feel rested when I wake up in the morning. I am so glad that I tried this brand. I would recommend this bed to anyone who has back pain, or anyone who just wants a very comfortable bed.

I have not had it long enough to say. So far so good though.

• Comfort:
      • Support:
      • Firmness:

Getting into a deeper sleep has really made a big difference!

from Lindenhurst, NY

Comments about Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress:

I called Plushbeds after reading about their latex mattresses and asked the sales lady for a side-by-side comparison of Plushbeds against the competition. I had done some homework beforehand of the various companies, so I was ready to call her out if she got her facts backwards, said anything that was not based in truth, or tried to hard close me. I'm happy to say that the rep was forthright and wasn't negative or pushy at all about the competing latex mattress companies. It was a breath of fresh air to me, and kind of won my confidence. Judy, the sales lady actually told me that she preferred to talk about the benefits of their latex mattresses against different latex mattress types in general, and would let the other companies speak for themselves, because they were the best qualified to do so, just as she was the best qualified to talk about the Plushbeds latex mattress varieties. It was nice to see she wasn't going to try to badmouth anybody else and just represent their product line the best way she knew how.

I ultimately purchased the Plushbeds Botanical Bliss model (8 inch natural latex), and I am so happy that I did! I can't say enough about it in terms of its springback, or whatever it's called. I was a bit worried that after a few months it would start to lose its ability to come back to its shape automatically, as I had that problem with a latex mattress in the past. I have had this mattress now for 8 months, and so far so good. I feel like a new person in the mornings. I really do wake up with more energy than before, and I haven't done anything different in my diet. I attribute it to the fact that I don't wake up as much as I used to. I'm a side sleeper and don't feel the pain in my shoulders any more as I did on my old mattress. Getting into a deeper sleep has really made a big difference in my life! I'm glad I did my homework and got their Botanical Bliss latex mattress. And I respect them for not trying to talk me out of any other company's mattress, but rather focused on the benefits of their own mattress. That really helped me decide to listen to her and give her "the time of day", if you know what I mean.

My Plushbeds Latex Mattress is my new favorite possession!

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Plushbeds Botanical Bliss Latex Mattress:

I am a little leary of online sales, because I have had bad experiences in the past of not getting a product as was described on its website.  I couldn't afford to go wrong on an item as big and costly as a latex mattress.  The Plushbeds 100 night guarantee put my mind at ease (so did the long warranty), and once I slept on it that first night, I was so impressed.  So much so, that I actually fell into the deepest sleep I can ever remember.  I totally slept through my alarm clock, which I have never done before.  When I finally woke up it was past 10 am and I had some explaining to do with my employer.  My Plushbeds 8 inch botanical latex mattress is so supportive, yet with just the right give.  And it is so elastic, and has never slept hot.  My Plushbeds would have to be one of my favorite prized possessions, even better than my fishing boat.