Other Baby Bottles:

Cons

Use it again and again!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Convenient
  • Durable
  • Easy to use
  • Seals Well
  • Washes Easily

Cons

• At Home
    • Feeding
    • Heating Milk
    • Milk Storage
    • Travel

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins System 8 oz. Nurser Baby Bottle:

I have been around Playtex bottles for a little over 16 years. That is hard to believe beings how I am only twenty eight. However they were used with my niece and nephew. Then they were used with my two sons. To be honest some of the bottles from my niece and nephew we actually passed down from them. These bottles last a long time. All you have to do is change the nipple. What nipple does not wear after a while? That is the good thing about these bottles, since they use liners they really have less wear on them and they last a lot longer. With these bottles I can just pop a liner in add the ingredients and feed. I can then toss the liner once I am done, I do not have to worry about a really smelly bottle if I forget it in the car or out a long day. That is the biggest plus to these bottles, the convenience of the liners. I have had different versions of these bottles classic and new. I will always recommend both to anyone. I have tried other bottles as well for various reasons but I come back to these. Oh I almost forgot….. These bottles you can PUSH THE AIR OUT!!!! Yes you can push that air out that you do not want to get in your babies belly! How AWESOME is that?!

Disposable liners makes for easy clean-up!

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins System 8 oz. Nurser Baby Bottle:

This is one of my favorite bottles for babies. You just can't find an easier system than popping in a drop-in liner for formula or milk. My kids are breastfed but do take formula occasionally, and they were able to transition from breast to this bottle and back again with no problems. The liners are easily available in many stores and I have never had any problems with them leaking. When we travel, I take a few of these bottles and a stack of liners. They don't take up too much room in our travel bags and they make it very easy to clean up after the baby is done. The babies have always seemed to be able to adjust to the shape of the nipple on this bottle with ease, and I like that the bottles are easy for little hands to grasp. We have the expandable liners that allow the volume to expand up to 10 oz., and I've found that to be really helpful. I have at least one of these bottles that is almost 5 years old and still working great. This bottle works so well that we went out and bought more for our next child.

• Keeps Air Out:

this bottle was a waste of money.

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins System 8 oz. Nurser Baby Bottle:

I both the playtex starter kit for my newborn son. I like the though of a fresh bottle every time .because you just though away the liner.But the price to have this bottle is not worth it and the nipple was horrible. The bottle top just kept popping off the bottle.

Child's Comfort
    My son didn't like the nipple.

Leak Prevention
    It wont leak if it doesnt get torn or to hot

Just though away the liner.

Keeps Air Out
    Not to bad on gas.

Not to great on drops.

• Keeps Air Out:

Amazing, dependable, and easy cleanup, I LOVE IT!!!!

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins System 8 oz. Nurser Baby Bottle:

Ever since i started using this product it's been WAY easier to switch between breast feeding, and pumping with no confusion i highly recomend this product!

Child's Comfort
    My daughter can't even tell the differnce, now family can bond with her over feeding time too!

Leak Prevention
    I love the drop in liners, it keeps air from feedings and that means no gas or spit up!

With the drop in liners it's hassle free and super easy to clean! you dont have to deal with anymore stinky bottles! All you do is take one of the pre sterilized liners and drop it in & when bubs done eating all you have to do is wash the nipples!

Keeps Air Out
    My baby has never had any gas or spit up when using this awesome product!

I've had my Playtex nursers for almost a year now And i've never had to replace one or go buy more. That says a lot when you have an eight month old baby that likes to throw everything! I love the fact of how strong and perfectly made this product is, once again i highly recomend it!