Other Baby Bottles:
Plastic Baby Bottles
Playtex

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles

Pros

• Durable (4)
  • Easy to use (4)
  • BPA free (3)
  • Convenient (3)
  • Easy to clean (3)

• Infants (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (3)

Awesome for breastfeeding or formula feeding!

I LOVE these bottles!  When I was pregnant, I registered for Dr. Brown's but was hardcore pro-breastfeeding.  I only had a couple 8oz Dr. Brown's bottles when my daughter was born but I was sure I wouldn't need bottles for at least a couple months as I planned on breastfeeding exclusively.  Needless to say, I was in a pinch when my daughter's heart defect threw me a curve & we were unable to breastfeed.  The hospital sent us home with bottles of formula & the nipples that attached to them.  My grandmother decided to run out for us & grab some bottle-feeding supplies.  I had asked her to get Dr. Brown's, Avent, or Nuk bottles.  While she was looking at all the baby stuff (lost I'm sure!), a VERY nice lady suggested the Playtex original nursers to her.  Since this mom had a baby & 2 other young children my grandmother decided to take her advice.  I'm so glad she did!  These bottles are great!  I like the bigger nipples - they're more like a real breast.  I like knowing that the liners are sanitary everytime.  You can get ALL the air out with these since you push it out of the liner.  What other bottle can say that?  It took a couple months before I gave up on breastfeeding so I pumped & pumped & pumped.  If you're a breastfeeder, it couldn't be easier!  You can pump milk directly into the liners & store it in the fridge or freezer.  You just have to get the little pump & store kit that goes along with the bottles.  I've never had any trouble with gas, colic, or any other tummy issues & I credit the Platex nurser for that.

very convenient

The playtex drop-ins are VERY convenient for those of us who do not have a whole lot of time. They also help reduce the mess with less dishes to do! One piece of advice is to go with the off-brand liners...they work just as well and they are cheaper.

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser

from Morocco

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Not Durable

good

Awesome bottles

from Charlotte NC

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Compact
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy To Use
  • Safe For Baby

• Crawlers
    • Snacks
    • Toddlers

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

love these bottles. You'll love them too if your like me and hate washing bottles. It really cuts the time in half. I prefer this old model compared to the newer ones. The newer ones leak on me and I hate the lock system. I feel like it isn't tight enough that's why they leak. And I had that it can bend it makes it hard to grab the bottle to open and close. It feels as if your going to break it.

These are the only bottles I buy

from La Habra, Ca.

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Portable
    • Safe For Baby

• Crawlers

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I love these bottles! These are the only bottles that I will use from now on. They are so easy to use and to clean. No more gross bottles, I just take the liner out and throw it out! It doesn't get anymore easy than that!!

nice product

from libya

Pros

• BPA Free
      • Convenient
      • Durable
      • Easy to use
      • Seals Well
      • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

easy to use & clasic i like it

Love these bottles

from St. Louis, MO

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
          • Convenient
          • Durable
          • Washes Easily

• At Home
            • Feeding
            • Travel

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I had always been a fan of Playtex bottles. With my older 2 kids, I used the Playtex Ventair bottles and really liked them. I bought a starter kit to use with my third child as well, but planned to buy more later. Well, I got a goody bag for registering at a store, and inside, was a Playtex Drop ins bottle. I decided to try it out and am so happy I did! The bottles is awesome! I love how easy and convienent it is to just throw away the liner and grab a new one. The nipples/lids/rims of the Ventair bottles fit this bottle as well, so it makes it even easier to just wash them all together. Now, I can just wipe the bottle down real fast between feedings, grab a new liner and nipple, and feed her. No more having to wash bottles multiple times through the day. Instead, I just wash them at night. They are also dishwasher safe. The liners make it easy to get all the air out, as you can squeeze it out yourself. My daughter hasn't had any problems with gas or colic. The nipples are easy to drink from as well.

Forever Use!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
            • Convenient
            • Durable
            • Easy to use
            • Seals Well
            • Washes Easily

• At Home
              • Feeding
              • Heating Milk
              • Milk Storage
              • Travel

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I have been around Playtex bottles for a little over 16 years. That is hard to believe beings how I am only twenty eight. However they were used with my niece and nephew. Then they were used with my two sons. To be honest some of the bottles from my niece and nephew we actually passed down from them. These bottles last a long time. All you have to do is change the nipple. What nipple does not wear after a while? That is the good thing about these bottles, since they use liners they really have less wear on them and they last a lot longer. With these bottles I can just pop a liner in add the ingredients and feed. I can then toss the liner once I am done, I do not have to worry about a really smelly bottle if I forget it in the car or out a long day. That is the biggest plus to these bottles, the convenience of the liners. I have had different versions of these bottles classic and new. I will always recommend both to anyone. I have tried other bottles as well for various reasons but I come back to these. Oh I almost forgot….. These bottles you can PUSH THE AIR OUT!!!! Yes you can push that air out that you do not want to get in your babies belly! How AWESOME is that?!

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium make bottle feeding easy.

from Canton, OH

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium bottles make preparing and cleaning babies bottles an easy task. As new mom's know there is plenty to do without devoting hours to cleaning and preparing bottles. These drop ins make bottle preparation fast and easy. Just drop in the liner and fill the bottle. It's that easy. And clean up is a breeze. Just take out the liner and you're done. Much easier to just have to wipe down the bottle and wash the nipple and ring. Saves precious time. They are also great for babies that are being breast fed because the shape of the nipple is natural.

Child's Comfort
              Playtex Drop-Ins Premium also help keep baby from getting gas. This is so helpful for babies with sensitive tummies. It makes gas from bottle feeding almost non existent. These bottles are perfect for babies with colic.

Leak Prevention
              I have never had an issue with these bottles leaking. That is a huge plus. Some bottles leak no matter what you do.

These bottles are so easy to clean. The assemble and come apart so easily and there are no small pieces so cleaning is very easy.

Keeps Air Out
              I think these bottles keep out as much air as possible. Though nothing can keep out all of the air I think these bottles are very effective. I think they are extremely effective.

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium are very durable. They can take a beating. No need to worry if you accidentally drop a bottle. It will hold up just fine. They are made to last.

• Keeps Air Out:

As close to "natural" as you can get.

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

When my infant son developed breast milk jaundice the doctor asked that we bottle feed him for 7 days. Having never taken a bottle before, I was worried that he wouldn't take to just any bottle nipple. I was right. He refused the first two types of bottles we tried. I then brought home a Playtex drop in-bottle. He took to it right away. The nipple is very soft, almost like the real thing in regards to the shape. The drop-in's are convient and make clean up a mess. Very little to absoutley no air is in this bottle so gas is not a problem. These bottles helped him through a difficult time, afterwards, I started pumping milk and using these bottles. He graduated through a few nipple sizes, and never had any issues.

The drop in liners are disposable, so the only cleaning is of the nipple and ring, with a quick rinse of the bottle.

Keeps Air Out
              The drop in liners prevent air from being inside the bottle.

• Keeps Air Out:

Best bottle for spitting up

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I tried two different bottles before purchasing the playtex drop-ins. I tried a simple bottle from evenflo that was bpa free and the playtex ventaire. I tried the drop-ins and loved them and my kids did not spit except for a few times. The one down side is the fact that you have to purchase the liners but sometimes I find coupons and I found that the off brands like parents choice (walmart) and up and up (target) work just as well.

Super easy due to the plastic liner. I toss the disposable liners in the recycling bag and toss the bottle and nipple in the dishwasher. Even when I didn't have a dishwasher it did not take much time at all to wash the bottle and nipple.

Keeps Air Out
              Sometimes you have to squeeze the liner to get the air out.

I saved the playtex drop-in bottles from when my son was a baby. I am using the same bottles with my daughter. All I had to do was replace the nipples and get liners.

its ok

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I really like using the Drop-Ins system--it's very convenient and easy to use. The problem I have is with the new expandable 8-10 oz. liners. When I first used them, I noticed that the amount of water needed to fill the liner up to the 8 oz mark seemed to vary from what I used with the original 8 oz. non-expandable liners. I decided to test it by pouring water from a measuring cup into both types of liners. The measurement on the original liner was accurate - 8 oz from the cup filled it up exactly to the 8 oz mark. In contrast, when I filled the expandable liner, the water went above the 8 oz mark. I also tried to fill it with 10 oz to see if the extra water weight would expand the liner further, but there was still some water left in the measuring cup even after I filled the expandable liner to the brim! Thus, if I had merely followed the measurements on the expandable liners, I would have used less water than needed to make the infant formula. I just want to warn parents using the new liner to be careful about the accuracy of the measurements on the liner. Because the liner does not expand as much as it should, you actually have less than the amount of liquid indicated by the liner. Consistently wrong measurements that result in less liquid than prescribed by the infant formula could result in dehydration! Too bad--now I have to measure water in a measuring cup when I make the bottles, which makes it much less convenient.