Other Baby Bottles:
Plastic Baby Bottles
Playtex

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles

Pros

• Durable (8)
  • Easy to use (8)
  • BPA free (7)
  • Convenient (7)
  • Washes easily (7)

• At home (6)
    • Child's Comfort:
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Keeps Air Out:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (5)

Awesome for breastfeeding or formula feeding!

I LOVE these bottles!  When I was pregnant, I registered for Dr. Brown's but was hardcore pro-breastfeeding.  I only had a couple 8oz Dr. Brown's bottles when my daughter was born but I was sure I wouldn't need bottles for at least a couple months as I planned on breastfeeding exclusively.  Needless to say, I was in a pinch when my daughter's heart defect threw me a curve & we were unable to breastfeed.  The hospital sent us home with bottles of formula & the nipples that attached to them.  My grandmother decided to run out for us & grab some bottle-feeding supplies.  I had asked her to get Dr. Brown's, Avent, or Nuk bottles.  While she was looking at all the baby stuff (lost I'm sure!), a VERY nice lady suggested the Playtex original nursers to her.  Since this mom had a baby & 2 other young children my grandmother decided to take her advice.  I'm so glad she did!  These bottles are great!  I like the bigger nipples - they're more like a real breast.  I like knowing that the liners are sanitary everytime.  You can get ALL the air out with these since you push it out of the liner.  What other bottle can say that?  It took a couple months before I gave up on breastfeeding so I pumped & pumped & pumped.  If you're a breastfeeder, it couldn't be easier!  You can pump milk directly into the liners & store it in the fridge or freezer.  You just have to get the little pump & store kit that goes along with the bottles.  I've never had any trouble with gas, colic, or any other tummy issues & I credit the Platex nurser for that.

very convenient

The playtex drop-ins are VERY convenient for those of us who do not have a whole lot of time. They also help reduce the mess with less dishes to do! One piece of advice is to go with the off-brand liners...they work just as well and they are cheaper.

This is a great bottle.

from Theresa872

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Convenient
  • Durable
  • Easy to use
  • Seals Well
  • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I used these with my children, and then my daughter used them with my oldest grand daughter. I love the drop in bag now compared to when you had to pull the bag over it. They are so convenient compared to regular bottles because you dont have to sterilize the bottle. So much easier to warm in just a bit of hot water.

Grest bottle, trusted company

from Defiance oh

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• BPA Free
    • Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy to use
    • Seals Well
    • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I also used this brand with my own children and my grandchildren. I liked the convenience of being on the go and just dropping a clean liner in and making a fresh bottle. It was convenient not having to carry multiple bottles when we were away from home. The bottles lasted through multiple children. I would recommend these bottles.

Best bottle

from Brunswick ga USA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
      • Convenient
      • Durable
      • Easy to use
      • Seals Well
      • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

Absolutely the most convenient for travel and best on my babies tummy

good quality

from ALGERIA

About Me Medical Professional

Pros

• BPA Free
        • Convenient
        • Durable
        • Easy to use
        • Seals Well
        • Washes Easily

hight and good qualité

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser

from Morocco

About Me Grandparent

Pros

• Easy To Clean

Cons

• Not Durable

good

Awesome bottles

from Charlotte NC

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• Compact
          • Durable
          • Easy To Clean
          • Easy To Use
          • Safe For Baby

• Crawlers
            • Snacks
            • Toddlers

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

love these bottles. You'll love them too if your like me and hate washing bottles. It really cuts the time in half. I prefer this old model compared to the newer ones. The newer ones leak on me and I hate the lock system. I feel like it isn't tight enough that's why they leak. And I had that it can bend it makes it hard to grab the bottle to open and close. It feels as if your going to break it.

These are the only bottles I buy

from La Habra, Ca.

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Easy To Clean
            • Easy To Use
            • Portable
            • Safe For Baby

• Crawlers

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I love these bottles! These are the only bottles that I will use from now on. They are so easy to use and to clean. No more gross bottles, I just take the liner out and throw it out! It doesn't get anymore easy than that!!

nice product

from libya

Pros

• BPA Free
              • Convenient
              • Durable
              • Easy to use
              • Seals Well
              • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

easy to use & clasic i like it

Love these bottles

from St. Louis, MO

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
                  • Convenient
                  • Durable
                  • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I had always been a fan of Playtex bottles. With my older 2 kids, I used the Playtex Ventair bottles and really liked them. I bought a starter kit to use with my third child as well, but planned to buy more later. Well, I got a goody bag for registering at a store, and inside, was a Playtex Drop ins bottle. I decided to try it out and am so happy I did! The bottles is awesome! I love how easy and convienent it is to just throw away the liner and grab a new one. The nipples/lids/rims of the Ventair bottles fit this bottle as well, so it makes it even easier to just wash them all together. Now, I can just wipe the bottle down real fast between feedings, grab a new liner and nipple, and feed her. No more having to wash bottles multiple times through the day. Instead, I just wash them at night. They are also dishwasher safe. The liners make it easy to get all the air out, as you can squeeze it out yourself. My daughter hasn't had any problems with gas or colic. The nipples are easy to drink from as well.

Forever Use!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
                    • Convenient
                    • Durable
                    • Easy to use
                    • Seals Well
                    • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I have been around Playtex bottles for a little over 16 years. That is hard to believe beings how I am only twenty eight. However they were used with my niece and nephew. Then they were used with my two sons. To be honest some of the bottles from my niece and nephew we actually passed down from them. These bottles last a long time. All you have to do is change the nipple. What nipple does not wear after a while? That is the good thing about these bottles, since they use liners they really have less wear on them and they last a lot longer. With these bottles I can just pop a liner in add the ingredients and feed. I can then toss the liner once I am done, I do not have to worry about a really smelly bottle if I forget it in the car or out a long day. That is the biggest plus to these bottles, the convenience of the liners. I have had different versions of these bottles classic and new. I will always recommend both to anyone. I have tried other bottles as well for various reasons but I come back to these. Oh I almost forgot….. These bottles you can PUSH THE AIR OUT!!!! Yes you can push that air out that you do not want to get in your babies belly! How AWESOME is that?!