Other Baby Bottles:
Plastic Baby Bottles
Playtex
Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles

Pros

• BPA free (3)
  • Convenient (3)
  • Durable (3)
  • Washes easily (3)

• Keeps Air Out:

Awesome for breastfeeding or formula feeding!

I LOVE these bottles!  When I was pregnant, I registered for Dr. Brown's but was hardcore pro-breastfeeding.  I only had a couple 8oz Dr. Brown's bottles when my daughter was born but I was sure I wouldn't need bottles for at least a couple months as I planned on breastfeeding exclusively.  Needless to say, I was in a pinch when my daughter's heart defect threw me a curve & we were unable to breastfeed.  The hospital sent us home with bottles of formula & the nipples that attached to them.  My grandmother decided to run out for us & grab some bottle-feeding supplies.  I had asked her to get Dr. Brown's, Avent, or Nuk bottles.  While she was looking at all the baby stuff (lost I'm sure!), a VERY nice lady suggested the Playtex original nursers to her.  Since this mom had a baby & 2 other young children my grandmother decided to take her advice.  I'm so glad she did!  These bottles are great!  I like the bigger nipples - they're more like a real breast.  I like knowing that the liners are sanitary everytime.  You can get ALL the air out with these since you push it out of the liner.  What other bottle can say that?  It took a couple months before I gave up on breastfeeding so I pumped & pumped & pumped.  If you're a breastfeeder, it couldn't be easier!  You can pump milk directly into the liners & store it in the fridge or freezer.  You just have to get the little pump & store kit that goes along with the bottles.  I've never had any trouble with gas, colic, or any other tummy issues & I credit the Platex nurser for that.

very convenient

The playtex drop-ins are VERY convenient for those of us who do not have a whole lot of time. They also help reduce the mess with less dishes to do! One piece of advice is to go with the off-brand liners...they work just as well and they are cheaper.

nice product

from libya

Pros

• BPA Free
  • Convenient
  • Durable
  • Easy to use
  • Seals Well
  • Washes Easily

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

easy to use & clasic i like it

Love these bottles

from St. Louis, MO

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
      • Convenient
      • Durable
      • Washes Easily

• At Home
        • Feeding
        • Travel

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I had always been a fan of Playtex bottles. With my older 2 kids, I used the Playtex Ventair bottles and really liked them. I bought a starter kit to use with my third child as well, but planned to buy more later. Well, I got a goody bag for registering at a store, and inside, was a Playtex Drop ins bottle. I decided to try it out and am so happy I did! The bottles is awesome! I love how easy and convienent it is to just throw away the liner and grab a new one. The nipples/lids/rims of the Ventair bottles fit this bottle as well, so it makes it even easier to just wash them all together. Now, I can just wipe the bottle down real fast between feedings, grab a new liner and nipple, and feed her. No more having to wash bottles multiple times through the day. Instead, I just wash them at night. They are also dishwasher safe. The liners make it easy to get all the air out, as you can squeeze it out yourself. My daughter hasn't had any problems with gas or colic. The nipples are easy to drink from as well.

Forever Use!

from Marion, Illinois

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
        • Convenient
        • Durable
        • Easy to use
        • Seals Well
        • Washes Easily

• At Home
          • Feeding
          • Heating Milk
          • Milk Storage
          • Travel

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I have been around Playtex bottles for a little over 16 years. That is hard to believe beings how I am only twenty eight. However they were used with my niece and nephew. Then they were used with my two sons. To be honest some of the bottles from my niece and nephew we actually passed down from them. These bottles last a long time. All you have to do is change the nipple. What nipple does not wear after a while? That is the good thing about these bottles, since they use liners they really have less wear on them and they last a lot longer. With these bottles I can just pop a liner in add the ingredients and feed. I can then toss the liner once I am done, I do not have to worry about a really smelly bottle if I forget it in the car or out a long day. That is the biggest plus to these bottles, the convenience of the liners. I have had different versions of these bottles classic and new. I will always recommend both to anyone. I have tried other bottles as well for various reasons but I come back to these. Oh I almost forgot….. These bottles you can PUSH THE AIR OUT!!!! Yes you can push that air out that you do not want to get in your babies belly! How AWESOME is that?!

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium make bottle feeding easy.

from Canton, OH

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium bottles make preparing and cleaning babies bottles an easy task. As new mom's know there is plenty to do without devoting hours to cleaning and preparing bottles. These drop ins make bottle preparation fast and easy. Just drop in the liner and fill the bottle. It's that easy. And clean up is a breeze. Just take out the liner and you're done. Much easier to just have to wipe down the bottle and wash the nipple and ring. Saves precious time. They are also great for babies that are being breast fed because the shape of the nipple is natural.

Child's Comfort
          Playtex Drop-Ins Premium also help keep baby from getting gas. This is so helpful for babies with sensitive tummies. It makes gas from bottle feeding almost non existent. These bottles are perfect for babies with colic.

Leak Prevention
          I have never had an issue with these bottles leaking. That is a huge plus. Some bottles leak no matter what you do.

These bottles are so easy to clean. The assemble and come apart so easily and there are no small pieces so cleaning is very easy.

Keeps Air Out
          I think these bottles keep out as much air as possible. Though nothing can keep out all of the air I think these bottles are very effective. I think they are extremely effective.

Playtex Drop-Ins Premium are very durable. They can take a beating. No need to worry if you accidentally drop a bottle. It will hold up just fine. They are made to last.

• Keeps Air Out:

As close to "natural" as you can get.

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

When my infant son developed breast milk jaundice the doctor asked that we bottle feed him for 7 days. Having never taken a bottle before, I was worried that he wouldn't take to just any bottle nipple. I was right. He refused the first two types of bottles we tried. I then brought home a Playtex drop in-bottle. He took to it right away. The nipple is very soft, almost like the real thing in regards to the shape. The drop-in's are convient and make clean up a mess. Very little to absoutley no air is in this bottle so gas is not a problem. These bottles helped him through a difficult time, afterwards, I started pumping milk and using these bottles. He graduated through a few nipple sizes, and never had any issues.

The drop in liners are disposable, so the only cleaning is of the nipple and ring, with a quick rinse of the bottle.

Keeps Air Out
          The drop in liners prevent air from being inside the bottle.

• Keeps Air Out:

Best bottle for spitting up

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I tried two different bottles before purchasing the playtex drop-ins. I tried a simple bottle from evenflo that was bpa free and the playtex ventaire. I tried the drop-ins and loved them and my kids did not spit except for a few times. The one down side is the fact that you have to purchase the liners but sometimes I find coupons and I found that the off brands like parents choice (walmart) and up and up (target) work just as well.

Super easy due to the plastic liner. I toss the disposable liners in the recycling bag and toss the bottle and nipple in the dishwasher. Even when I didn't have a dishwasher it did not take much time at all to wash the bottle and nipple.

Keeps Air Out
          Sometimes you have to squeeze the liner to get the air out.

I saved the playtex drop-in bottles from when my son was a baby. I am using the same bottles with my daughter. All I had to do was replace the nipples and get liners.

its ok

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I really like using the Drop-Ins system--it's very convenient and easy to use. The problem I have is with the new expandable 8-10 oz. liners. When I first used them, I noticed that the amount of water needed to fill the liner up to the 8 oz mark seemed to vary from what I used with the original 8 oz. non-expandable liners. I decided to test it by pouring water from a measuring cup into both types of liners. The measurement on the original liner was accurate - 8 oz from the cup filled it up exactly to the 8 oz mark. In contrast, when I filled the expandable liner, the water went above the 8 oz mark. I also tried to fill it with 10 oz to see if the extra water weight would expand the liner further, but there was still some water left in the measuring cup even after I filled the expandable liner to the brim! Thus, if I had merely followed the measurements on the expandable liners, I would have used less water than needed to make the infant formula. I just want to warn parents using the new liner to be careful about the accuracy of the measurements on the liner. Because the liner does not expand as much as it should, you actually have less than the amount of liquid indicated by the liner. Consistently wrong measurements that result in less liquid than prescribed by the infant formula could result in dehydration! Too bad--now I have to measure water in a measuring cup when I make the bottles, which makes it much less convenient.

Nice and convenient.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

First thing that I really do enjoy about these bottles is the whole drop in concept. I love that it is a separate sleeve that you know is clean and sanitized and all you have to do is take it out of the box and drop it into the "bottle" type case that holds it in. I like that once you put the nipple and lid on it you can push the air out of the sleeve so that the baby has less air to swallow, which is something that if your baby is already having any tummy troubles is extra nice to have. Once the baby finishes the bottle, it is great to be able to pull that sleeve out and just toss it into the trash, rinse the bottle off, and then only have to clean the lid and nipple to sanitize them. This makes this system very easy to use and also very convenient especially if your child is older and you ever find an old nasty bottle, you can easily throw the liner away without having to clean out the whole inside bottle which can be rather gross. These bottles have different nipples for different ages, and they also are great against leaks as I have never really had too many leakage problems. They keep a nice seal and were great with my babies with problems with swallowing air and having bad gas and tummy troubles from it.

• Keeps Air Out:

Efficient bottle system with easy clean-up

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

Using bottles has never been easier and clean-up has never been faster! This bottle system is a lifesaver for a busy mom on the go. And because these bottles are BPA Free, I feel confident using them with my babies. The base, coupler and nipple are the only parts that need washing, which makes clean-up a breeze. While I often put them in the dishwasher, they are also really fast and easy to clean by hand. When it's time to make a bottle, you just drop the liner in the bottle base, attach the coupler and nipple and you're ready to go. My kids have been able to switch from the breast to this bottle nipple and back again with no problems. The nipple has a wide base and seems very easy for them to use. (I should clarify that I have only used these with infants and have not tried them with newborns.)

The liners are easy to insert and the measurements are easy to read. I buy liners that can expand to 10 oz, which comes in handy once the babies are older and start drinking more at a time. I have used name brand liners and store brand liners in these bottles with equal success.

If you're looking for an easy-to-use, easy-to-clean bottle system, I recommend the Playtex Drop-Ins Bottles!

Of all the bottles I've used, these are by far the easiest to clean!

We have had some of these bottles and nipples for more than 4 years and they are still working quite well!

Playtex Drop-Ins are the bottles I used for both babies

from East Haven, CT

Comments about Playtex Drop-Ins Premium BPA-Free Nurser Plastic Baby Bottles:

I tried all different kinds of bottles, but i found that the Playtex Drop-Ins were the easiest to use. Both of my children took to the bottles immediately and never had a problem.

Child's Comfort
          I used the Playtex Drop-Ins for both of by children. They both seemed very comfortable with the shape of the nipple and the ease of the flow. We used them from birth until they came off the bottles at age two.

Leak Prevention
          There were times when the drop in snagged on the outer side of the bottle and the formula did leak out, but it only happened a few times. For the most part, the bottles were excellent.

I used a bottle brush to clean the outer edges of the bottles. I would buy nipples often because I was afraid bacteria would build up in on the rubber. I tried to buy the clear nipples so that I could see if they were clean.

Keeps Air Out
          These bottles were excellent at keeping the air out of the babies tummies. I would simply push the bottle lightly and there was virtually no air at all.

The plastic drop in was extremely durable, I never had a problem with breakage or leakage.