Other Baby Bottles:
Plastic Baby Bottles
Tommee Tippee
Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles

Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles

Pros

• BPA free (10)
  • Easy to use (10)
  • Convenient (9)
  • Washes easily (9)
  • Durable (8)

• Feeding (12)
  • At home (8)
  • Travel (5)
  • Heating milk (3)
    • Child's Comfort:
    • Leak Prevention:
    • Keeps Air Out:
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • First time parent (7), Parent of two or more children (5)

Nice for breastfeeding mommas...

I first saw the Tommee Tippee bottle being used by another mom while I was pregnant with my daughter. What I really liked about it, and what caught my eye was that it appaeared to be "like the breast!" I knew i was going to breast feed my daughter and I wanted a bottle to be just like that, "like the breast!"

My daughter is now a month old and I say, I really like these bottles. There has been no nipple confustion whatsoever. So I feel much better about pumping so my hubby can feed her while I take a much deserved nap. I would have to say that my only complaint, while the shape of the bottle is nice, the milk gets stuck in the "lip", so you have to kinda tilt the bottle way up if you want to let in out.

Also, we recently have had some issue with the nipple colapsing, but you have to make sure the vent in "unstuck." Kinda annoying, but not bad.

Rubs baby's nose

We received two of these bottles as gifts. They are now our back up bottles because the nipple rubs my baby's nose. The bottle itself is of good quality, but the design is...Read complete review

We received two of these bottles as gifts. They are now our back up bottles because the nipple rubs my baby's nose. The bottle itself is of good quality, but the design is not right for my baby.

Child's Comfort
The nipple of this bottle looked like a great idea for breastfed babies that also need to use a bottle. It is designed with a wide area to look and feel like a real breast. After using it with my son his nose is continuously running the wide part of the nipple and made his nose all red. I thought he would could maybe use it when he grew a bit bigger but it is still very near his nose and the farther down in liquid you get the more you have to tip it and it eventually touches his nose again.

Leak Prevention
I have never had these bottles leak. The design of the bottle looks so simple that I was afraid they would but even after many uses and washes they have not leaked.

The bottle comes in at the mid point of the bottle which is ok for holding on to the bottle but it makes a little more difficult to clean. It is just more surface to make sure you get the bottle brush on. The nipple and ring clean well also. The only issue I have is putting it back together. The nipple is difficult to get in the right place that you are not pulling it through the ring all the way. Takes me a couple tries to get it into place.

Keeps Air Out
The bottle keeps the air out well. I have had not problems with it.

The printing on the bottle has never faded or rubbed off. The bottles or nipples have not turned cloudy or discolored. The durability is good.

Tommee Tippee is our lifesaver of bottles!

from Nashville TN

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Convenient
  • Easy to use
  • Seals Well
  • Washes Easily

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

Our daughter was a NICU baby. She had really bad problems with spitting up, and holding her food down. We tried different formulas & probiotic drops with no success. We finally switched bottles to the Tommee Tippee bottles, and it was the only thing that gave my daughter relief. I swear by these bottles and highly recommend trying them out.

Breast fed baby finally would accept pumped milk

from Yuba City, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
    • Convenient
    • Durable
    • Easy to use
    • Washes Easily

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

Being a mom returning to work I started pumping and wellmy little one hated bottles!! This was the only bottle brand he was happy to drink breast milk from. Great price and I always recommend this brand to new moms. Just remember every baby is different and this might not work as well on some babies as it has for my friends and myself. This bottle is a great place to start

Best bottles ever!!

from Fresno, ca

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Convenient

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

Hands down to this product! I love this product since I had my first born! Definitely easy to wash and clean. Very convenient to use too! These will be my always to go to bottles if I ever need anymore!

The Only Bottle My Daughter Will Take

from Kingsport, TN

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
        • Easy to use
        • Washes Easily

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

I had the hardest time finding a bottle that my breastfed baby would take. She refused every bottle until we found this one. We tried so many! I guess the nipple is very breast-like. We have not had any issues with them so far.

I also love that this bottle is very simple. It only has a few parts to wash.

Best bottles EVER !!!

from Somerset, ma

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
          • Convenient
          • Durable
          • Easy to use
          • Seals Well
          • Washes Easily

• Milk Storage

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

Bar far the best bottles I've used. I wish they had them when my other children were born :)

Used With Both Sons

from Chesapeake, VA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
            • Convenient
            • Durable
            • Easy to use
            • Seals Well
            • Washes Easily

Cons

• Leaks

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

Tommee Tippee has been a staple in our home for bottle feeding with our first and second born. They look great, are easy to clean, easy for baby to grip and both sons took to them instantly (both were breastfed before using a bottle).

The bottles come in four pieces: bottle, ring, nipple and cap. You can usually purchase a single bottle, a set of three, or more. The nipples went cloudy once we switched to milk, just for a transitional period of use to cup. Other than that, when using formula we had no issues with discoloration.

Our second sons set purchased this year seems to get inverted more and leak. I still love the bottle, although i do find this frustrating.

In all, I would recommend these bottles because I have tried other which turned my babies colicky, or were just not a right fit.

My go-to baby shower gift!

from Lexington, SC

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• BPA Free
            • Convenient
            • design
            • Durable
            • Easy to use
            • Seals Well

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

I love these bottles almost as much as my son did! They clean up well, and the design is great..cute and space saving, and easy for babies to hold. I buy these as baby shower gifts all the time and new moms love them.

I would buy this product

from Los Angeles, CA

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
              • Durable
              • Easy to use
              • Seals Well

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

I used this product since I first received a sample and since then I love it. My sister uses it with her child as well and loves it as well

One of the best bottles around

from riverview, florida

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
                • Convenient
                • Durable
                • Easy to use
                • Seals Well
                • Washes Easily

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

I absolutely loved this bottles, my LO had no issues whatsoever with nipple confusion with breast feeding and bottle feeding and i believe the bottles helped that a lot. they were easy for him to hold and super easy to clean all around a great bottle

First choice for bottles

from Phoenix

About Me First Time Parent

Pros

• BPA Free
                  • Convenient
                  • Durable
                  • Easy to use
                  • Seals Well
                  • Washes Easily

Cons

• Pricey

Comments about Tommee Tippee BPA-Free Closer to Nature Plastic Baby Bottles:

I intended to breast feed and pump my breast milk and bottle feed with these bottles. My son couldn't breast feed and was solely bottle feed. He took quick to these bottles. I think they are easy to wash and store. They don't tend to leak. As he grew it was easy to find the next stage nipples to replace and keep using the same bottles.