Other Flat Screen TVs:
Pioneer

It's like a movie theater in my living room

from Hudson, OH

Comments about Pioneer - PRO 151FD - 60" Elite KURO plasma TV with built-in network media player:

I purchased this unit about a year ago in the middle of winter because I wanted to watch movies in surround sound with a great picture. The price of movies has skyrocketed in my area and to take our family of five - plus snacks - is cost prohibitive if we go more than a couple times a year. So, I needed a new TV and thought I may as well spend the money on a larger screen and sound system. Setting the TV up was difficult. Cables and cords were everywhere and with the DVD player, recorder, and receiver, I ended up with several remotes too. I paid someone to come in and set it up for me, and asked them to write down directions on paper. That definitely helped and eased the frustration so I could enjoy the set. Now I just love it. It's nice to have a larger screen that is picture-perfect with clear sound that I can turn up to be heard three rooms away. I have had no issues with the TV since installing it. It is sometimes complicated to move between TV to DVD and back again but my written instructions definitely help.

• Picture Quality: