4.8

be healthy

Profile Image

from ARMENIA

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Clean Teeth

Cons

• Pricey

• Daily Use

I am dentist

The only toothbrush you need!

from Guilford, CT

Comments about Philips Sonicare Elite Professional e9800 Toothbrush:

I purchased two Philips Sonicare elite Professional e9800 toothbrushes for myself and my wife. My wife always preferred using those battery powered toothbrushes made by Colgate and other brands but I found replacing the heads and batteries very costly. These toothbrushes are designed to be very slim and easy to handle. They also come with great space saving charging station. I cannot rave about how great the way your teeth feel after brushing with the Philips Sonicare toothbrushes. I like how my teeth feel extra clean and overall just more thorough versus standard toothbrush. The only negative thing I could say is that it is a bit on the pricey side for a toothbrush. However, I think they have great sales on Sonicare line all the time and they do have less inexpensive models. I think that it is definitely worth the extra money for a long term toothbrush.

• Performance/Cleaning:

My teeth never felt cleaner!

from Lafayette, IN

Comments about Philips Sonicare Elite Professional e9800 Toothbrush:

I love this toothbrush. I got tired of buying the cheaper brushes over and over and decided to go with one with replaceable heads. I am so glad that I did, this is the best toothbrush that I have ever had and my teeth have never felt cleaner! I strongly recommend this toothbrush to anyone who is concerned about their dental hygiene.

Want to feel like you've had a pro cleaning, at home? Try this!

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Philips Sonicare Elite Professional e9800 Toothbrush:

Oh my gosh! My dental hygienist told me I would be impressed, but I wasn't expecting this. It cleans my teeth so well, I feel like I"ve had them professionally cleaned every day. How could I ever go back to a regular toothbrush? I have problems with tartar builup on my bottom teeth because they are very tight. Not a problem with this toothbrush. It literally does the work for you. It's awesome.

Whiter teeth

from Rincon, GA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Philips Sonicare Elite Professional e9800 Toothbrush:

I first bought this toothbrush for my husband for Christmas. He loved it. It makes your teeth feel like you just came from the dentist. It helps get rid of all that build up on your teeth. We are not smokers in our family so i am not sure if it makes a difference on Smokers teeth, but it does brighten your smile. My sister had to get her one. The heads are pretty expensive but you get three in a pack and you can usually catch them on sale somewhere. When i got mine i had a coupon and there was a mail in rebate for it so mine was a steal. The toothbrush uses a fast movement to clean your teeth. It is easy to travel with. It holds the charge for a long time. My husband uses his in the shower, not sure if his is waterproof but its still going. You can wash the heads easier and they come cleaner than a normal toothbrush. I would probably buy one for my daughter's when they are older to take care of one. It makes great Christmas presents!

The best toothbrush I have ever had.

from Concord, NC

Comments about Philips Sonicare Elite Professional e9800 Toothbrush:

My dentist suggested that I get this toothbrush as I was not burshing properly.  I really didn't expect it to be as good as it is.  It really cleans my teeth and I bursh the correct amout of time.  The first time I went on vaction after I purchased the toothbrush I did not take it with me and was I sorry.  I NEVER LEAVE HOME WITH OUT IT NOW NO MATTER WHERE I AM GOING.  Nothing cleans my teeth the way this does.  The best purchase I have ever made.  I have had it now for about five years.

I really like this toothbrush!

from Oxford, NC

Comments about Philips Sonicare Elite Professional e9800 Toothbrush:

This toothbrush is amazing. It works so much better than just a normal tooth brush! My gums healthier and my teeth feel cleaner. You can also  take this brush with you anywhere easily. Last toothbrush you should need if you keep the brush heads replaced.

Best Sonicare I have tried.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Philips Sonicare Elite Professional e9800 Toothbrush:

As a dental professional I have always been on the lookout for great hygiene products to incorporate in my recommendations to my patients.  I don't usually recommend Sonicare products as I'm not too keen on the vibrations.  I received this sonicare as a gift and gave it a try. I must say I was really impressed.  Sonicare has reduced the vibration a bit, making it much easier to tolerate.  Like any other powered toothbrush, I felt it cleaned my teeth better then a manual toothbrush.

On the downside, it is still, in my opinion, too expensive for anyone I know to be able to afford it.