4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

Oral B Triumph keeps my teeth and gums clean and healthy

This is the second Oral B electric toothbrush I have used. After great success with the first model, I purchased the Triumph.

My dentist comments and every appointment...Read complete review

My dentist comments and every appointment that my toothbrush is doing a fantastic job. Before using an electic toothbrush I had trouble with inflamed and bleeding gums. This is no longer and issue for me.

The Triumph is a bit pricey, but I think it has some nice features the less expensive models do not. My favorite item included with this product is the travel case. I've found it nearly impossible to find an appropriate case for an electric toothbrush that did not come with one.

I also like the battery life indicator on the toothbrush itself. The indicator shows when the charge is full and when the unit needs to be charged. I charge my unit about once per week.

The toothbrush has a built in timer that sounds every 30 seconds while you are brushing to help you brush the recommended 2 minutes.

There are 3 brushng speeds available: clean, polish, and sensitive. I have only used the clean option, so I can't comment on the other 2.

The base/charging unit is dishwasher safe and holds 4 extra brush heads. This is great especially if more than one person is using the unit. Each brush head is color coded as well.

Unfortunately the Triumph has a bit of a high price tag, but in my opinion it is worth it. It's very user friendly and provides the superior cleaning it claims to.

Spinnn

The Oral B Triumph electrical toothbrush is not too shabby.  I have enjoyed using over the past year and it cleans the teeth very well.  It also has a function for polishing teeth and cleaning your tongue.  It is kind of gross how when you are finished using the toothbrush the excess water after you shake the toothbrush drips to the charger which accumulates and makes it hard to clean.  I usually dry mine with a towel afterwards to prevent this. I do not like that the little replacement brushes are very expensive and need changing often.  I think I change them more often than I would a regular manual brush.  I also wish that the head was a little larger to clean a greater amount of surface area.  It would be great if it had a component to clean with a jet of water like the pik.  The toothbrush is great when it comes with the system that has an electronic timer/clock that shows you what quadrant of your mouth you are on and if you are applying the correct amount of pressure.

Makes tour teeth feel clean

from Chicago Ridge

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Clean Teeth
  • Easy To Use

Cons

• Daily Use

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

Typical of the evolution of Oral-B products, the Triumph professional is the best toothbrush yet developed by Oral-B. The timing features are not new but the types of brushing and cleaning features are a welcome development. The brush head is not the standard type of brush. It incorporates small cleaning pads that leave your teeth clean and gums refreshed.
    This is a great toothbrush. It really does seem to be getting at the plaque and tartar on my teeth. They look and feel cleaner.

Best toothbrush I've had!

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

I was recommended this toothbrush by my dentist. Before, I used a standard plastic toothbrush and I wasn't considering going electric. Now of course, their advice is paying off because my oral health has improved. The Oral-B Triumph has a nice speed when in use. The bristle head is a comfortable size. Plus my teeth are squeaky clean when finished. I typically stand it on the base due to it being easily knocked over when it's not. This always ensures a good charge anyway. However, being away from the charger for a few days is okay too. It's rare that mine is ever dead. I had my Oral-B toothbrush for about a week until my husband decided to get one as well. Now we both have a better smile and would never consider looking back. The replacement heads have been easy to find at the grocery store, keeping my brush new and fresh. Happy owners of the Oral-B Triumph for about 5 years now!

My teeth have never felt so clean!!1

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

I love my Oral-B Triumph Toothbrush. It was such a wise investment. I always thought I was getting my teeth clean enough using a manual toothbrush. My dentist always gave me a manual toothbrush after every cleaning, so I assumed that they were good enough. But after reading some consumer reviews and hearing various friends and family members sing the praises of electric toothbrushes, I decided to invest in one. After the first time I brushed my teeth, I was completely in awe. My teeth, with the exception of professional teeth cleaning at my dentist office, have never felt cleaner. I loved that this toothbrush has a timer that lets you know you have been brushing your teeth for two minutes. I know that I am getting the best clean each time. The brush rotates and really does most of the work for you. I loved how clean my teeth and mouth felt after a cleaning.

Performance/Cleaning
    This toothbrush gets my teeth completely clean. My teeth and mouth feel so clean and healthy after every use.

This toothbrush is very durable.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Haven't had to have my teeth scraped for tartar since I got it!

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

This is a really good quality product for the money. You can pay more for another brand, I'm sure, but I wouldn't get anything else! The base is a bit of a pain to clean, but if you just make sure to wash off and dry the handle with every use, it's no problem at all.

Performance/Cleaning
    I've not had a scraping for tartar at the dentist's since I started using this - which has been several years. We get new brush heads every 3 months or so and it's worked wonderfully.

We can only really speak for the 2 we bought, but they've been quite durable, no problems with charger or brushes!

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great electric rechargeable toothbrush.

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

I can't find anything to complain about with this product. I have been using it for nearly 5 years with no problems. It works just as it is supposed to. There has been a slight decrease in the amount of time that it stays fully charged, however it is almost 5 years old. It still runs for many days without needing to be recharged in between. It cleans very well and has improved my dental checkups. I would recommend this product to anyone.

Performance/Cleaning
    This toothbrush cleans much better than a regular manual do-it-yourself toothbrush. It has a timer built in which signals when you have spent enough time in each area of your mouth. When you are done it displays a smiley face.

I am completely satisfied with the durability of this product. I have had it for almost 5 years with no problems. I have noticed a slight loss in the amount of time it holds a charge but for the number of years I have had it, I don't consider it to be a problem. It holds the full charge for several days. It still works just fine on a partial charge.

Oral B Triumph Professional Toothbrush 9400

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

I love this Oral B toothbrush. My entire family has one, and they seem to last forever. Never had any problems. Brush heads last a long time before needing to be replaced. They are easily obtainable for replacement anywhere oral care products are sold. It surely makes a difference with dental checkups and the cleanliness of your teeth. You notice a difference after cleaning with this compared to a standard toothbrush.

Performance/Cleaning
    This Oral B Professional Triumph electric toothbrush is great for children and adults alike. It has a nice round brush head, unlike a rectangular brush head, is better at cleaning small to normal sized tooth structures. It reaches everywhere without difficulty, especially behind the last molars which are very hard to reach with a regular shaped toothbrush. It is great at removing plaque and tartar buildup, This is also great for children with braces, getting around the brackets and cleaning from the top down and the bottom up.

I have had this exact same model for over 5 years now. I have never had any problems or concerns. It holds a charge for at least a week, using twice daily. Charging time is very quick, just leave on in the morning and it's ready for bedtime.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

This toothbrush does all the work and makes cleaning teeth easy.

Performance/Cleaning
    This toothbrush cleans all exposed surfaces of my teeth efficiently with little work on my part.

This toothbrush has lasted years. I just replace the head on a seasonal basis so there is little waste.

• Performance/Cleaning:

If you want clean teeth, this product is the way to go

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

Overall the Oral- B Triumph Toothbrush does an amazing job at cleaning your teeth and leaving your mouth feeling refreshed and smooth. I have used electric toothbrushes on and off throughout the years and this product really is the best I have come across. Typically I do not like using electric toothbrushes because I am just so used to moving them around like a manual toothbrush. I usually switch on and off between an electric and manual toothbrush because of this. With the Triumph though, I have a hard time going back to the manual because it just does not leave my mouth feeling as clean.

Performance/Cleaning
    This product really does an excellent job at cleaning your mouth and teeth. It will leave your teeth feeling cleaner than ever and feeling smooth and refreshed. It is a great product and will really help preserve your teeth.

I have not had any issues with my electric toothbrush since purchasing it.

• Performance/Cleaning:

If you really want clean, try this!

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

Wow! I got this and my mouth feels so amazing. I love the clean feeling when I brush my teeth, but this made it feel even cleaner! And, the price is right in my budget. You want that fresh and clean feeling like when you go to the dentist, try this. You will love it, I guarantee it.

Dentist recommended

Comments about Oral-B Triumph ProfessionalCare Toothbrush:

My dentist has always recommended me to buy this oral-B professional care tooth brush and I'm soo glad that I listened. Compared to a regular toothbrush, this cleans so much better and my teeth not only feel cleaner but look whiter. It is worth the price especially since cleaner, healthier teeth will mean less visits to the dentist for cavities or other ailments.