Other Electric Toothbrushes:

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

Best toothbrush I've ever owned!

from Kentucky

Pros

• Cleans Hard To Reach Spots
  • Clean Teeth
  • Durable
  • Easy To Use
  • Gentle On Gums

Cons

• Pricey

• Bad Breath
  • Daily Use
  • Prevent Cavities
  • Travel
  • Whitening

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

Best toothbrush I've ever owned!
Easy to use, my teeth feel very clean after using it (it's hard to go back to a manual toothbrush after using this).
The head attachments are small enough to fit into tight spaces and super easy to switch when needed.
The battery charge lasts for days (so you don't have to take the Charger base when traveling), it comes with a compact, sleek travel case and is generally the greatest tooth brush I've ever used.
It has multiple settings:
"clean" for daily cleaning.
"Gum care" for deep gum cleaning.
"Sensitive" for sensitive teeth and gums.
"Whitening" for a polishing clean.
I've had mine going on 3 years now and have never had a problem with it. Replacement heads are easy to find and cheap.

100% recommend!

Very good brush if you can accept the cost

from Titusville, FL

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

This brush does a good job, comes with a great charger, and has smaller heads that fit nicely everywhere in your mouth. The cost is the big negative.

Performance/Cleaning
My teeth feel very clean after using this brush as long as I do not use anything beyond the lowest setting. The other setting seem too intense for my mouth and I do not have sensitive teeth.

I have had this brush for many months and it is holding up well.

Perfect Tooth Brush

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush is the best electric toothbrush I have ever owned. This toothbrush has so many great features. One of my favorite things about it is that I can charge it by just setting it in a glass. To me, that is just so convenient. I can also charge it via USB or a wall charger so it is easy to take with me when I travel. It is really a quality toothbrush too, it has a nice feel to it, and the brush head does an excellent job. It actually feels like it is polishing my teeth. The toothbrush has a timer on it so I know when I have reached 2 minutes of brushing. Since I do have sensitive teeth, I love the fact that it has a sensitive setting for my teeth which is truly sensitive and doesn’t bother my teeth at all. My teeth look whiter since I started using this too and I haven’t changed toothpaste or changed any other of my dental habits. The initial cost was a bit more than I wanted to pay, but it is worth it.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Lots of bells and whistles

from Lake Mills, WI

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

This toothbrush does a great job getting teeth clean. There is a learning curve to using it and the first few times can be quite messy, especially if you haven't owned an electric toothbrush previously. the other positive is that it holds a charge for many days before it requires re-charging. The one thing that I am unsure of is all of the different settings. I honestly don't feel much of a difference in the vibratory patterns between, for example, the polish, clean, or whitening settings. The travel case is nicely made, but if you don't travel, or if you are like me and just pack a manual for trips, it isn't really necessary. Because this brush is pretty expensive, there may be other brushes that are quite sufficient and more cost effective because they don't have all the additional bells and whistles that may not be necessary for everyone.

Performance/Cleaning
This toothbrush leaves your teeth feeling very clean and smooth. Very little pressure is needed because the vibrations do all the work.

So far, so good. I have owned it less than a year but have not had any problems, to date.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Easy to use, gets teeth clean

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

Brush gets teeth extremely clean as promised by Philips Sonicare brand. There are several modes to choose from to find the one that works for your teeth. I personally use the sensitivity function/setting and it is even gentler on my gums and teeth. I only wish there was a quick clean mode like my previous Sonicare Toothbrush. The charger is simple and straightforward. It comes with a glass tumbler that charges the brush when it's placed in it (neat technology). The travel case is well designed except that you can't leave the clear protective brush head cover on and close the case. It even has a USB cable to charge via laptop for travel convenience.

Performance/Cleaning
Soft bristles and gentle action provide a refreshing sense of daily oral cleanliness. My dentist and periodontist are pleased with my brushing results.

My previous Sonicare lasted about 4-5 years. Based on this, and my previous positive experience, I decided to purchase another Sonicare. It's a good investment for clean teeth and favorable dental checkups.

• Performance/Cleaning:

Stylish, easy to use and very effective.

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

Excellent toothbrush. love the recharging glass which allows you to just dump the toothbrush into it for charging. An off button to allow the user to stop during a cycle would be useful as would a tongue brushing mode.

Performance/Cleaning
Gives good result. teeth feel really clean.

Robust build, no rubbery buttons as with cheaper toothbrushes.

• Performance/Cleaning:

I like it, but I like my Colgate 360 too!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

**Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush** is the first electric toothbrush I've ever used. I normally use (and love) a Colgate 360 toothbrush, but I do like them both for different reasons. This toothbrush comes with a charging glass/rinse cup, usb charging travel case, a regular brush head and a small brush head.

Performance/Cleaning
This toothbrush has a setting for everything: Clean, White, Polish, Gum Care and Sensitive. Not sure if I need them all, but I have them. To be honest, besides sound, I can't tell the difference in the setting in how they work in my mouth. The large handle seems cumbersome at first, but I did get used to it. What I haven't gotten use to is how loud the electric sound of vibrating metal is. Anyone that is near me when I'm brushing my teeth usually wants to know what the heck "that noise is". Although this product doesn't have my beloved scratchy tongue cleaner that the Colgate 360 has, it does clean my teeth really well and leaves them feeling super smooth!

I haven't had any problems and I've been using this for about four months. What don't last long though, are the brush heads. Instead of buying new ones, I started using the small brush head, but once that one is trash, I may buy more.

Absolutely wonderful toothbrush!

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

I have been using this toothbrush for about 1.5 months. For reference, I never used any other electric toothbrush so I can't compare to that--but I CAN compare to manual brushing! This beats manual brushing out of the water. I don't know if it's the pulsating action or the brush head, but this cleans my teeth a million times better than brushing normally. My teeth actually have that clean, smooth feeling you get after a cleaning at the dentist. The other great thing about this brush is that the charge lasts through many, many brushings so you don't constantly need to re-charge it (or worry about charging it if you're travelling with it). The little glass you use to charge looks just like any water glass, but it's actually a charging station, which I think looks really neat. The one downside about this brush is the price as well as the price for the extra brushheads. I haven't been to the dentist yet to find out how clean my teeth are compared to normal, but they sure feel clean!

• Performance/Cleaning:

The best toothbrush ever!!

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

We received a two pack of Sonicare DiamondClean for Christmas and it has really impressed us! I had heard it makes you feel like you just went to get a cleaning at the dentist-- ITS TRUE! My teeth feel so clean and smooth throughout the day. In the past I used special order soft toothbrushes for my gums, and thought I loved those. Well the Sonicare has become the favorite. I am not completely sure about the whitening aspect of the setting. It seems to brush a bit harder which would possibly remove stains. Regardless of the whitening aspect, this tooth brush is very easy to use and really cleans the teeth like a professional! The first time we used it was miserable because of how ticklish our mouths were. That went away in a day. You also have to learn how to keep your mouth closed around the brush to prevent splattering of toothpaste around the bathroom. This toothbrush is expensive but it's worth it!

• Performance/Cleaning:

A lot of options for a toothbrush for the price

Comments about Philips Sonicare DiamondClean Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush:

Great toothbrush! Easy to use and adapt to using. Teeth feel fresh and clean after the 2 minutes. Had trouble the first time changing the head of the toothbrush. It actually broke and I had to send it back. Philips was very easy to deal with.

Performance/Cleaning
Teeth feel great! nice and clean. I do use a regular toothbrush to clean the roof of my mouth and tongue.