View more electric toothbrushes

Other Electric Toothbrushes:
Philips
Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush

Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush

sonicare cleaning system for a detailed clean

Comments about Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush:

this is a great toothbrush for the money, Dentist suggested it after I had some work done but it took some getting used to, the vibrating clean is actually a little too much when you start off and can give you a headache. I actually had jaw pain when I first started using it for about a week till I got used to it, Now its fine but for awhile I thought oh my word this is never going to work! It hurt to use, It had such a powerful vibration my face hurt afterwards. But I got used to it and now I don't even notice it, so if you want to try it give it time, it does work well, It is rather durable and has a travel bag if you need to pack it, It is a wonderful accessory to your routine. A little on the high cost side but if you have trouble getting your teeth clean this is a great item!!

Performance/Cleaning
works great, I wouldnt go back to a regular tooth brush for anything,

Ive been using this for some time and it works well, holds up to traveling and small compact size

• Performance/Cleaning:

Top Gun Tooth Care

Comments about Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush:

This is an excellent brush. It does a great job of cleaning and holds its charge for a long time. No problem with charging it and taking it on business trips. Haven't bought a replacement brush head yet.

Performance/Cleaning
Very good cleaning. Brush seems to get in tight places easily.

Don't know yet.

• Performance/Cleaning:

This toothbrush works great

from Roseville, CA

Comments about Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush:

The Philips Soniccare toothbrush works great.  It is a good value for the price and it really cleans your teeth.  It is great to use before flossing, as it really loosens up the gunk on your teeth.  I like it better than regular electric toothbrushes that I have tried. It costs more than a regular toothbrush, but it works better.

This sonicare toothbrush is the best ever

from Hamilton, OH

Comments about Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush:

The Sonicare toothbrush is the best toothbrush that you could ever buy.  My dental checkups have been greatly improved since I switched to this toothbrush.  It has really made a noticable difference in the health of my teeth and gums.  After I brush my teeth feel so clean it feels like I just left the Dentist.  At first I thought this was rather expensive for a toothbrush but I'm very happy that I decided to get this.  I have been very, very happy with it.  I will never switch back to a manual toothbrush after I've used this one.

The Sonicare ROCKS!!!

from Pullman, WA

Comments about Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush:

I have used, and LOVED, the Sonicare Toothbrush twice a day for seven years. I really cannot say enough positive things about this toothbrush. Compared to a traditional, manual toothbrush, the Sonicare provides a more thorough cleaning. It really does feel like you've had a professional cleaning. Although the Sonicare comes with a travel case, uUsually when travelling I do not bring my Sonicare with me, and I am always amazed at how much I miss my Sonicare...as soon as I get home and use the Sonicare my mouth feels 100 times cleaner. The charging base works easily and provides a nice place to store the toothbrush in between brushes. My husband and I share one Sonicare base and each have our own Sonicare toothbrush heads. This has worked really well for us. It is great that the two-head sets of toothbrushes always have two different colors, to help easily identify whose toothbrush head is whose. Twice-annual dental cleanings have involved less scraping since I began using the Sonicare...that, in and of itself, is worth buying this toothbrush! Though the replacement toothbrush heads are much more expensive than regular toothbrushes, it is worth it. Try it once and see for yourself!

Sonicare Advance 4700 leaves my mouth feeling really clean.

from Alhambra, CA

Comments about Philips Sonicare Advance Electric Toothbrush:

Sonicare Advance 4700 is an excellent electric toothbrush.  It cleans way better than a manual toothbrush and in a fraction of the time.  it even gets rid of that sticky toothpaste residue.  Love it!