3.3
Philips
Philips Satinelle HP6409 Epilator

Philips Satinelle HP6409 Epilator

3.3

Works alright but could be a lot better

from Pearland, TX

Comments about Philips Satinelle HP6409 Epilator:

This epilator is the least painful of all major brands I tried (Braun, Panasonic). I can even do my bikini area with it with very little pain. However, the hairs seem to grow back faster and darker after its use than when I used Braun. I suspect it only breaks some hair, not pulls them out. Also, the construction seems to be lightweight and not as solid as Braun, plus it has less accessories for the same price. But the good thing about it that it has a dual voltage adapter, so I can take it with me abroad with no problems (I tried and it worked perfectly in Europe).

good enough

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Philips Satinelle HP6409 Epilator:

I think this is a decent epilator, for the price. In my case, I'm only completely hair-free for a week after the epilation, more or less the same as with wax, but at least I don't have to wait until the hair has grown 1 cm to do it again. Good enough product, does its job.

Better than shaving, but OUCH!!

from Lawton, OK

Comments about Philips Satinelle HP6409 Epilator:

I'm now used to it but it was hurt when I first tried on armpits. It's barely hurt on legs. Definitely better than shaving, waxing, or tweezing. It still takes longer than doing those but no more money waisting for hair. I now do it on bikini line and it doesn't hurt. Very good for the price, go for it!