Other Sewing Machines:

Pros

Cons

good product

Comments about Pfaff Computerized Sewing Machine:

i think this machine is use full and can make a great gift for some on who likes to sew and it is very safe and reliable to use for emergencies

Stitch Performance
the stitches are wonderful they stay in place

you have to make it stay in place a lot

Fabric Handling
it handles thin fabrics good but,thick fabrics not so good

Versatility
really good

i detest the design it is very plain

the durability is great

• Versatility:

User friendly and lasts a long time

Comments about Pfaff Computerized Sewing Machine:

This machine works great and it is really easy to use! My mom was teaching a sewing class and I decided to join, but I always managed to knot up the thread and get the fabric caught with the other machines. I finally tried this one, and it was so much easier! I can make almost anything and I don't break the machine in the process!

Stitch Performance
It has gotten caught a few times, but usually the stitches are perfect and exactly like I expected.

This is really easy to use and there aren't a ton of confusing buttons like other fancy sewing machines. I am not the greatest at sewing, but this machine makes it really easy.

Fabric Handling
This machine, unlike other ones I've used, doesn't catch the fabric as much and it makes sewing so much easier.

I love the simple design! There aren't too many confusing buttons, just a simple screen and a few buttons.

We have used this for a long time and it is still working great.

Great machine for quilters

from Narvon, PA

Comments about Pfaff Computerized Sewing Machine:

I purchased this Pfaff sewing machine for my quilting hobby. I saw it demonstrated in a local store and really liked the large display. I have always heard how durable Pfaff machines were and have found that to be true. It is so easy to use and has nice stitches. It is expensive, but really worth the price.

• Versatility:

Pfaff makes quality machines that are user friendly

from Moundville, MO

Comments about Pfaff Computerized Sewing Machine:

I never owned a sewing machine until I took up quilting. When I joined the quilt guild, many offered suggestions of what sewing machine to buy. I checked out expensive machines. An old dependable machine, could be purchased on the internet and my quilters considered it the classic Holy Grail of sewing machines. I drove to the low priced machine dealers which sold for one-fourth of my Pfaff. It had all the bells and whistles touted. Then, I checked out a Pfaff dealer when I drove four hours away. The quality blew the other machine away.

I love the easy of usage, because, I've had very little training and mostly go by the instruction book. You get an auto needle threader, drop in bobbin, one step button hole, and the very handy needle up/needle down position so I never lose my place. There are embrodiery stitiches, four orginal quilt stitiches, eleven antique quilt stitches, 195 total stitches, and four alphabets to creatively work.

Your screen monitor automatically helps you keep uniform stitches and alerts you when the spool is low.

Thanks, Pfaff!

from Riverside, CA

Comments about Pfaff Computerized Sewing Machine:

This sewing machine is so user friendly, even *I* can sew with no problem! Instructions are easy to follow, machine is sturdy and makes a great variety of stitches. I stayed away from sewing for a long time because my last machine was very complicated and frustrating. I was so happy to get this one last year for Christmas. I've been having a blast with it ever since. I make rag quilts, which can be tough on a machine, but this lets me glide right through the project. Thanks, Santa!

Great machine! Easy to use with lots of options.

from Fairport, NY

Comments about Pfaff Computerized Sewing Machine:

I purchased this used!  This is a fantastic machine for all kinds of sewing.  I made a Hope Yoder pattern - backpack - for my nieces.  I used the pintuck foot and also the twin needle.  Those backpacks looked professional when I was done!  I use the machine for piecing quilts and also for making purses.  It is one of the best machines that I have ever used.  Over the past 10 years I have used at least 4 different brands (all in the upper price ranges) and this was the best investment!

Great machine for sewing and quilting

from Max Meadows, VA

Comments about Pfaff Computerized Sewing Machine:

I have had my Pfaff 2056 sewing machine for over four years and it runs like a gem.  It sews with a beautiful stitch - very little tension problems.  It loves almost all kinds of threads, especially Aurifil and Superior.  It machine quilts beautifully.  It is a great sewing machine and I'm very happy with it.