4.1
Parent's Choice
Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula

Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula

4.1

Don't spend the money on the name brand stuff.

I went thru both enfamil and similac brands after my son was born.  With the regular enfamil he had really bad gas so we switched to the gentle formula but really didn't notice a difference.  We then decided to go back to a regular formula and went to similac advanced.  Well he became really constipated and that is when I put him on the similac organic.  He was such a happy, content baby on the organic formula and the gas was basically gone except for the occasional gas.  I decided to try the Parents choice organic because the price was much better than the similac and he has done great on it.  I did call the company and they will send out coupons everymonth you just have to ask and call back each month to request more.  I say go with parents choice and don't waste your time and money with the other ones.

Contains Algae ...DO NOT BUY!

This organic formula contains algae. This is how the organic company's can put DHA and ARA in there formula. I am all for the Parents Choice brand of formula. All four of my children have used this formula (non organic). When my husband and I made the choice to go all organic we checked into this formula. Most organic baby formulas that contain DHA and ARA contain algae for there source for this. I am not about to put algae in my child on purpose. There are other great organic brands out there that do not contain algae as there source for this. Its worth the extra time in research to make sure my child is ingesting all organic ingredients that don't have some of these potentially harmful ingredients.

Not Worth More Money

from Utah

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

If someone is set on using organic formula over regular formula, then this is a good price compared to name-brand organic formulas. But in my opinion, paying extra for organic formula over regular formula simply is not worth the money. We have not seen a noticeable difference or improvement when using organic formula instead of regular formula, and I would rather not pay more for something that isn't any better. Personally, I would rather buy regular formula that is cheaper over organic formula.

Easily Digested
Our kids have never had any problems with digesting this formula. It is easy for them to eat and does leave them satisfied and healthy.

Ease of Preparation
These bottles are extremely easy to prepare, simply mixing the formula and water into a bottle and then shaking. I would recommend using a vent air bottle though, in order to help prevent the baby from swallowing air bubbles that can be formed when mixing the formula.

• Easily Digested:
  • Ease of Preparation:

used the second year for all 4 of my kids

from Schenectady, NY

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

I exclusively breastfed all my kids for at least 14 months (some longer) and in their second year I always supplemented them with formula.  I know that you can give regular milk at this time, but if the WHO (world health organization) recommends breastfeeding for 2 years--I say no harm no foul giving formula to fill in what I wasn't giving them.After reviewing the formula regulations and comparing ingredients I went with Parent's Choice.  It's worked well for us especially since we have 4 kids under 5.

Vermont Organics & Bright Beginnings Orgnc have same ingredients

from Scottsdale, AZ

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

i just visited the BabyOrganic.com website and noticed they have nutritional comparison tables comparing all of the organic formula brands they carry.  The Parents Choice formula seems to have very similar ingredients to Vermont Organics Infant Formula and Bright Beginnings Organic infant formula.  The prices of those formulas are also similar.  I noticed Baby's Only Organic formulas are similar nutritionally but they have far fewer ingredients than all the other brands.  i'm going to print the tables and discuss with a dietitian at my children's dr. office about which brand would be best for my baby.

Parents Choice Organic Is The Best!

from Phoenix, AZ

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

We love Parents Choice Organic baby formula. It is exactly the same as pricier name-brand organic baby formula, available for a fraction of the price. We have used this formula exclusively for two children, who are happy, healthy, smart, and were free of any gastric issues or colic.

We started out using the name brand formula, and my daughter had terrible reflux, and would projectile vomit after every feeding. She would cry midway through a bottle from a very early age. After getting the run-around at the doctor's office (another story for another day), we decided to switch formulas with the doc's blessing. We chose Parent's Choice Organic primarily because it was organic, and didn't have any unnecesary additives or chemicals. The cost and convinence were just a bonus. Imagine our surprise when out baby stopped crying at mealtime, stopped vomiting, and stopped having tummy troubles.

Needless to say, with our next child, we went straight to Parent's Choice Organic when it was time for formula.

Will never go back to the other stuff

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

Parent Choice Baby formula is the best formula out today! Every mother wants the best for their children and to me that was to breast feed. Unforentely, my son was born tongue tied and breast feeding was just not working for us. After that didn't work, I had to find a good formula to use. I of course tried Similac and Enfamil and I wasn't very happy with either of them. The Similac is just HORRIBLE! I am convenced that the only reason it is still around is because that is the kind of formula you get with the government program W.I.C.. Enfamil was okay but it was so pricey and my son stil got tons of gas with it. Someone told me about Parents Choice and I thought it's worth a shot. It is wonderful! I doesn't have the bad chemicals in it and it doesn't give my son gas. The best part is that I can get the formula for almost half of the name brand stuff.

good milk but way too much foam!

from Fairview Heights, IL

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

I've been using this product for a few days now and my daughter seems to like it, but I don't know what to do about the foam! (Also, its really hard to mix.)

I've started mixing up a batch and putting it in the fridge so it can "settle", otherwise there's as much foam in the bottle as milk! I had to order a whole case of it online since it wasn't available in stores and I couldn't order single cans online. I'm thinking I might try to return the rest of the case and try one of the other organic brands.

When I received the case, it said "PBM Nutritionals" on the box, which is the company that makes Earth's Best...I wonder if the Earth's Best foams up so much...anybody know?

Great at a even better price!

from Ruston, LA

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

I can't believe how much money was spent on the name brand formula.  This is awesome and my baby liked it just as much as name brand.  It is a bit harder to mix but nothing that makes me switch back.  Very gentle on baby's belly and get more formula for the price of name brand.  So excited that formula isn't breaking the bank!

Parent's Choice is just as good as name brands

from Indianapolis, IN

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

I have bought Parent's Choice Gentle and Soy formulas to supplement our supply through WIC. My daughter has never even noticed the difference when I've switched to PC then back to Enfamil. The greatest thing is that her digestive system never notices the difference either! Unless there is a sale and you have the most incredible coupon for Similac or Enfamil (which doesn't happen often), just pick up a large container at WalMart of PC and save yourself a TON of money. It's a great deal and very high quality. I love Parent's Choice line!

Parent's Choice Organic Baby Formula is MY Choice for My Baby

from Toledo, OH

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

This stuff is so good, even I would drink it! Maybe on a dare, atleast! The Parent's Choice Organic Baby Formula is an outstanding value for you and your baby. For you, it saves you a bit of money without sacrificing healthful benefits of the formula. For your child, the formula gives him or her the nutrients they need to grow and develop naturally.

The most positive attribute of this superb baby formula is the fact that it is completely comprised of organically grown ingredients. You know for sure that your child will have all the necessary nutrients when they drink this life sustaining formula. The formula has mostly natural ingredients so you can rest easy if you are worrying if this contains harsh substances for your child. This formula does not contain any melamine or harmful filler materials that some baby formulas have used. I have given this formula to two of my children, and have only seen positive results.The only issue I have with the formula is that being organic, it is somewhat more difficult to digest, and sometimes gives my baby gas issues(we just blame it on the dog, anyway!)

The organic ingredients and very low-cost of this formula make it a very healthy and efficient alternative or addition to breatsfeeding. This Parent's Choice Formula is a very viable substitute for the much more expensive brand name formulas. This formula is a great value for the money, indeed... my baby gives it two thumbs up!

Why spend alot for the same thing....

from Butte, MT

Comments about Parent's Choice Organic Infant Formula:

I can't say anything except all formulas are the same atleast the ones my childen have used. With parents choice your getting more for a lesser price and if you read the label everything that the most exspensive brand has it has as well.