View more diapers

Parent's Choice Diapers

Parent's Choice Diapers

3.3

• Reviewer Profile:
    • Parent of two or more children (3)

Great Diaper Especially for Those on a Tight Budget

Great Diapers!

I had been told that these were horrible diapers to use.  They said that they leaked.

Well, it came to be that...Read complete review

Great Diapers!

Well, it came to be that we were low on cash and low on diapers.  I said what the heck and bought a small package to try.  I figured if they leaked then that was the last time that I would buy them.  However, if there was nothing wrong with them, then maybe I would buy them more often.

The only time that I had a problem with them was when my husband forgot to change her diaper and it leaked on him.  His fault not the diapers.

These are diapers that work great.

The only complaint that I have is that these diapers seem to be stiffer than others.  But for the price I pay, it is worth overlooking that flaw.

Parents Choice diapers are a waste of money.

Parents Choice diapers are a huge waste of money. Granted they are cheap, but you get what you pay for. They have no asborancy at all. They are no good for over-night. They have given my daughter diaper rash. Which in turn has cost me more money. I will never purchase this brand of diapers again. The label says new & improved. And that they are comparable to Pampers but they come now where near close. The old parents choice before the improvement were a whole lot better.

Worst brand out there!

from Chicago, Illinois

Pros

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough
    • Poor Construction
    • Unhygienic

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

I have only been using this brand for about 5 days, and my daughter has developed a horrible horrible rash. Nothing has changed with her diet, the edges of these diapers, have left her raw and almost blistered. I didn't even want to give one star! I'm so disappointed and I feel so bad for my baby. Diaper change time is a disaster now.

Great diaper at a great price

from Georgia

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Absorbent
      • Comforting
      • Convenient
      • Easily Cleaned
      • No Leaks
      • Portable

• Diaper Changing
        • Overnight

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

We decided to give these a try after having our third child. We ended up loving them. They are cheaper than other brands but work just as good. We've tried various brands with our baby and these are a great value. We've had no leaks and they haven't irritated our baby.

Parent's Choice Overnight -the way to go

from Pensacola, FL

Verified Reviewer

Pros

• Absorbent
        • Comforting
        • Convenient
        • No Leaks

Cons

• Diapers Not Soft Enough

• Overnight

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

My review is for the Parent's Choice Overnight diapers in the blue and white case. I tried many brands of overnights, some of them very expensive. I tried these on a whim at a fraction of the cost and have started using them all the time. The pice and absorbency cannot be compared to any of the other brands I have tried. A case of the competitor is about double what I pay for these. My son used to wake up with his clothing and bed soaked and that is with changing at midnight and waking up at six am. Once I switched to these overnights- that is a thing of the past.

Parent's choice diapers16-28lb

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

very disturbed/disappointed when I opened this last box of parent's choice diapers to find a box full of crumpled up newspaper and whole pamphlets of newpaper as the weight of box, with one single diaper hanging from the top of surrounding bag. Where is the quality control??

• Absorbency:

Not THIS parent's choice!

from Sevierville, TN

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

A long time ago, I learned that if a product had a tester size, to buy that instead of going gung-ho and buying a huge package. Luckily, I found these diapers in a small bag of 20, I think, give or take. And yet again, I was VERY happy that I hadn't bought a huge box or bag because out of every diaper I have tried, this one was the absolute worst. They leaked horribly almost as soon as he'd went to the bathroom, they gave my son (who wasn't prone to diaper rash at all) the worst diaper rash he's ever had, and to top it off, the diapers cut into the crease of his leg so bad it looked like it had actually cut him. When I saw that, I immediately threw the rest out. My son's comfort is more important than saving some money.

Well, I had to give ease of use a high rating because they aren't difficult to use; the same as any other diaper.

Leak Prevention
        Nonexistent. It started leaking almost immediately, and if he was wearing pants, it made his pants damp.

Comfort
        I wasn't the one who had to wear them, but from what they did to my son, he wasn't comfortable at all.

Was #1 Now, not so much.

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

I swore by Parents Choice 100%! Never had a problem with them. They were the only diaper my son could use. Now, within minutes of putting them on they are down to his knees saggy even when he is barely wet. Then, this morning, he tripped and fell over something and his diaper busted. I feel like they are now cheaply made or something. I will not buy another box.

• Absorbency:

Parent's Choice Diapers are the WORST diapers I have ever used.

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

Parent's Choice Diapers are the worst diaper I have ever had the misfortune of putting on my kids. I only use them when I am down to nothing and nothing else is available at the location I am at. Up here where things close early, sometimes you are stuck making hard choices for yourself and kids, and having to purchase Parent's Choice Diapers from the gas station as it was the only thing still open and close enough at the time, was a tough choice for me.

While they work in what needs to be done, keeping my little one covered so he could sleep through the night, till I could get to the grocery store or BX to buy more, it was a choice I still regret making. I would rather have let him sleep bare butt than in those after the night he had, waking up with a massive rash from the diaper reacting badly with his skin. And he leaked through it, as Parent's Choice Diapers are not designed for comfort or leak protection. They really only appear to be good as a liner for another diaper, if you must use them. Or as a temporary fix till you can find an actual good brand. I will NOT be purchasing them ever again for my little ones, and do NOT recommend them for others either.

BEST DIAPERS!!

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

If you're the kind of mom looking for the following, look no further. This diaper is super absorbent, tabs are stretchy so it's a comfortable choice. The picture is gender neutral. The sizes go up to 6. Also, the price is the most affordable. It seems that there are more diapers in each package, rather than spending so much on a name brand for less. Did I mention the leak lock? I never had a problem with them leaking at night like I did with Huggies, Pampers, and Luvs. These are my favorite diaper brand hands down.

• Absorbency:

These are my favorite diapers

from TX

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

I have tried many types of diapers on my three kids and these are my favorite. They are extremely affordable and come in a multiple variety of package sizes. They have every size that I needed and they seemed to fit the kids amazingly. My kids were very active because the diapers are flexible but still do a great job at preventing leaks. I never had to buy any additional night time diapers, these did the job day and night. My kids very rarely had any diaper rashes because the seams fit snuggly around their skin with just enough room to let it breath. The material is high quality and the diaper did not get saggy like others I have bought.

Very easy to use. The diaper fit great and the tabs stayed secured.

Leak Prevention
        Did a great job at preventing leaks even through the night.

Comfort
        My kids seemed to really feel comfortable in these diapers, very physically active.

Absorbency
        Absorbed great without getting saggy and soft.

Crappy diapers

Comments about Parent's Choice Diapers:

Out of all the diapers we have tried, these are by far the worst. There are three categories I look for in a diaper: does the wetness indicator line work?, do they prevent leaks? and do they give my babies a diaper rash? These diapers fail on the first two counts at least. I did not continue using them long enough to see if they gave my babies a rash.
        The wetness indicator never worked, I could never tell at a glance if they needed a change, I had to physically check into their diaper. They did not absorb hardly anything and did not stop leaks, every other diaper was a leak that required a complete outfit change. We got through a half a package of diapers before we ended up throwing them away.
        You get what you pay for with these. I should have known they weren't any good when I felt how papery and rough they felt. The price on them might be appealing, but it is definitely worth the money to have diapers that actually work.