Other Shampoos:

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Pantene Nature Fusion the smooth treatment

All I always use is Pantene for my regular hair wash and is a brand you can trust I got to try this product for free that is now replacing my good old  Pantene...Read complete review

All I always use is Pantene for my regular hair wash and is a brand you can trust I got to try this product for free that is now replacing my good old  Pantene highlights .

There is no surprise for me to find out yet another great product from Pantene the panthenol in every Pantene will grant the best deep clean for your hair plus will make it stronger that what make Pantene such a great products at least is what I think you can actually buy ampules of Pantenol helps relief dry scalp an other scalp issues.And what you can tell about it is actually your hair doesn't get use to it so I don't have to be switching brands constantly not to mention This product smells great is such a fresh flowerly scent just for this coming season.

What is the difference with other Pantene products besides the good scent is the anti frizz The product claims smooth hair but i like to use anti frizz more I have to fight that frizz everyday, my hair is so hard to tame I will not lie to you wont make it completely straight but will help  smooth it a lot.

That is why I called this **the smooth treatment **I have use it with the conditioner together for better results.

Update: I have finished my conditioner and the shampoo is almost gone My hair have drastically change gotten  stronger and healthier looking I am so very happy with this product thumbs up!

Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality keeps my hair radiant!

Pantene's new line "Nature Fusion" does everything it promises. The Smooth Vitality Shampoo and Conditioner system gave me smoother, softer hair that shines. What more can a girl ask for? Natural cassis, avocado, bamboo, and grapeseed leave your hair looking sexy and silky and feeling even better. My hair is naturally straight, but tends to easily dry out and become unmanageable. This shampoo tamed the wild fly aways and left a lustrous shine. I have alot less breakage and split ends too! I can easily run a comb through my wet tresses after showering and my blow drier doesn't seem to cause nearly as much damage. My only minor complaint is the fragrance. It is little on the perfumy side; I would have preferred a more natural, softer smell. Overall I give this line of Pantene Pro V Nature Infusion a thumbs up. My hair is soft, silky, shiny, and more manageable. No more bad hair days for me!

One of my favorites

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

I really love this product because it is a more natural shampoo that removes oil and dirt from hair while adding shine and giving hair a really invigorating sent. This is one of my favorites for sure and I definitely recommend this shampoo because its a more natural, and works wonders on my curly, fizzy hair.

This product really delivers everything its promised. Unlike most other shampoos that are supposed to be natural and more gentle, this shampoo actually gets rid of oil in your hair, so you don't have the dreaded oily scalp that makes hair look flat, dirty, and all around bad. Plus, this shampoo won't turn your hair into straw, and doesn't make it frizzy. In fact, I think this shampoo actually makes my hair softer and much shinier. I absolutely love this shampoo.

This product has a really fresh, invigorating fragrance that is addictive. It reminds me of freshly cut flowers and has hints of citrus. The great sent is another plus to this already amazing shampoo.

Better than the cheap stuff

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

This shampoo has left my hair, which is thin, frizzy, and dry, feeling less dry. This has not made my hair feel stronger that i have noticed. Additionally, it does not feel smooth. The frizzy seems here to stay, working on looking for another answer already. I bought the large pump bottle and use it with the same brand and type of conditioner, and they are almost empty. The do work better than white rain, but the cost does not balance out for me at least.

The shampoo works fine and does seem to improve the dryness problem I have. My hair is color treated for coloring gray and since I'm getting older this creates additional dryness beyond the dryness I have always had in my hair and skin. I have tried all kinds of things to help with the dryness. I have done everything short of loading my hair with Crisco. This however, has done nothing for the frizz.

The shampoo smells great and the scent stays in my hair for a long time.

AMAZING,smells good, and effective!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

This is my favorite! It smells sooo good! I have really bad, damaged hair and this really helps. My hair is hard to brush through but using this product has really helped my hair. It brushes so much easier! I love it! would definately reccomend it to others!

For damaged hair. My hair is damaged and it does exactly what it says it is going to. No other shampoo or conditioners have ever worked this good. I was surprised and excited all at once!

I love the smell! It makes my hair smell amazing. Ive tried other products but nothing has been better. The smell stays in your hair for a day or more. I normally put my hair up and ill take it down the next day and it will still smell the same. It is awesome!!

Hair Cleaning Power To The Maximum

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Vitality Shampoo is amazing. I love this product more than any other shampoo brand around. I have been using the product for years now and keep coming back to it due to the effectiveness and ease of use when using this product.

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Vitality Shampoo is a very effective shampoo and works wonders. I have tried other shampoos and have been very unsatisfied with their final result that I would have to rewash my hair again due to them not getting my hair totally cleaned. However with Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Vitality Shampoo I would wash my hair and it will look and feel clean without having to look in the mirror and go that shampoo didn't get my hair clean. It is also a great price for the effectiveness of this product.

Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smoothing Vitality Shampoo has a great sent just enough to leave your hair smelling great without being too overpowering of a scent. I love this product due to the fresh sent it leave. I also love how the scent makes your hair feel truly cleaned.

Not worth the money

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

I love Pantene as an overall brand. However, I think this shampoo falls short. I'm not sure what is different about it other than calling it "natural" and putting a green lid on. It acts as well as any other Pantene, it smells the same, but it just doesn't do anything different to justify being more expensive in my opinion.

I wasn't terribly upset about having bought and used it, but again, I love Pantene and I will never buy this again, as they produce many other products I like better.

However, if you are still thinking of buying it because you like organic-y things, I would suggest it for people that want their hair smoothed out but aren't trying to tame excessively curly hair.

The scent is clean and fresh, although not by any means overpowering. If you want to leave the shower with everyone being able to smell your hair for days, this might not be the shampoo for you. But if someone leans in close, they will get a fresh and enjoyable whiff.

Best Pantene Shampoo!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

I used Pantene 10+ years ago in high school and switched to fancy, salon products while in college, but as a mother of two I couldn't justify spending that much money on hair care every month. So, I went back to Pantene and tried the new (to me) Pantene Nature Fusion and I am glad I did. I just wasn't sure if it was the real deal until I used it for a week or so. The product keeps my hair clean, shiny and easily- styleable. I am glad I decided to change and save money too!

The Pantene Nature Fusion leaves my hair clean and it is an effective product. It helps to keep my hair easily style-able, which is important to me, as I straighten my hair most days.

There really isn't much scent to this, so it is difficult to give a real high rating for this one. Regardless, I'd rather not have as much of the perfumes in the product and have the product be more effective. I really don't need perfume for my hair.

Love Pantene Nature Fusion!

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

Pantene Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo worked wonders on my hair. I actually randomly picked this shampoo at my local WalMart... No specific reason. I just decided to try it and I was very happy I did. My hair came out soft and smooth. It smelled great- very fresh & clean, too. Overall, I was very happy and will absolutely buy this product again.

Another good Pantene product

I have been using pantene infrequently for over 10 years for 2 reasons:
One the plus side: it leaves hair silky smooth and is great at combating tangles, also smells great!
On the down side, it created a lot of buildup over time, and after 3-4 washes, my scalp feels like it has wax encasing it.

So a love hare-relationship with this line. I tried this newline in hopes that it would not create the same feeling, and i was partially rewarded. I would say that this formula is a step ahead of its predecessors, but its got a way to go yet. i definitely feel like this formula is more natural, and i still like the scent. However, i still need to use a clarifying shampoo every few washes to really get my scalp free of the silicone and waxes they use. Right now i use the Paul Mitchell tea tree lavender mint once a week to keep things clean.

Its great except the buildup.

Very nice feminine smell without being a particular scent or overwhelming.

Not the best

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

I've mentioned in other reviews, that I've tried so many different pantene products. I've tried maybe all of the pantene shampoos and conditioners, and these were the only branded hair products I've ever used. This shampoo was pretty new. It's nice because it has a unique scent to it. I think it contains some ginger in it, and it smells like ginger. It's supposed to smell all naturally and stuff. This shampoo has a nice consistency to it, and it is a yellow tea color. This is my sister's favorite shampoo, but I don't like this shampoo at all. I guess this is a hit or miss product to different people. It's all about preference. I didn't like this shampoo because it weighed my hair down, and my hair is already so flat. It gave me no volume at all, which is understadeable because this shampoo isn't supposed to volumnize your hair anyways. This hair also made my hair a little greasy, because I guess it contains oils and stuff to benefit your hair. It is very moisturizing.

Pantene Shampoo never fails me

from Pearland, TX

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality Shampoo:

I love Pantene Shampoos. I been using Pantene for years now. I used all different kind of Pantene Shampoos but lately the Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality has been working for me so well that I just went out and bought two more. I love the scent and my hair has been very frizzy and Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality has caused that frizziness to go away. I can feel my hair being smoother. I tried many other brands before I switch to Pantene and I love it ever since. I will never switch back to my old brands because they never seem to work. For the price you are paying for Pantene Shampoos, it is worth it. My boyfriend uses Head and Shoulders but now he too switches to Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality. Every time i get out of the shower to brush my hair, I do not get any knots or hair falling out. I love how the shampoo scent sticks to my hair and makes it smell good even after I shower. Best shampoo on the market and if you haven't try Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality, you should definitely try it out to see how much smoother your hair can be when you try Pantene Pro-V Nature Fusion Smooth Vitality.