Other Flat Screen TVs:

Pros

Cons

awesome tv

Comments about Panasonic Viera TC-L32DT30 32" 3D LCD TV:

We have this tv in our bedroom and its perfect. The picture is clear, sound is great, and 32" is the perfect size for our room. I love snuggling up and bed and watching movies on this baby!

Picture Quality
Picture quality is awesome for all panasonic tvs that I've had, so of course this is no exception. Everything is crystal clear and I've never had a problem with it getting too pixalated or having static.

Sound Quality
Sound quality is great on this tv. It gets pretty loud, which is great for when my husband and I decide to plug the phone in and listen to pandora while slow dancing together. We have a big master bedroom and the sound fills the room great.

I would say the tv is pretty durable. We haven't dropped it or hit it or anything, but the stand for it works great. It doesn't wobble or shake when we jump around or dump the tv stand so I guess its pretty good.

Nice design. Its very sleek looking and its not too thick. Fits perfectly into our armoire.

Love it, this tv hasn't given us any problems for anything, plugging our phone in, watching movies, playing games. It works great for everything.

Really Good TV

Comments about Panasonic Viera TC-L32DT30 32" 3D LCD TV:

I have had my Panasonic 3D TV for almost a year now and it is an awesome TV to own. It has really good picture quality and sound quality. I like the features it has to offer and is really fun to watch movies in 3D on. The only downside I had with this TV was that it is kind of a heavy TV and wasn't so easy to bring down a flight of stairs.

• Sound Quality:

This is a great TV for the money

Comments about Panasonic Viera TC-L32DT30 32" 3D LCD TV:

I love having this TV. It is great for the price. Good picture quality and set up options available. It was also easy to hook up to my cable box, dvd player, sound system, etc. Although it is not the largest TV you can have now a days, it works great in a smaller living room and just fine for those who arent in need of a huge tv. I would definetly reccommend this tv.

Picture Quality
great clarity

Sound Quality
works great and volume goes up high

Its a little wobbily

Other than the stand being a little wobbily, I like it

still working great!

Great TV!

from Fayetteville, NC

Comments about Panasonic Viera TC-L32DT30 32" 3D LCD TV:

We bought this tv a few years back when my husband got a good bonus from work. The price was great for such a flatscreen tv. It has worked great every day since we have owned it. It was easy to attach to the wall with a flatscreen tv mount, so no issues there.

We are big movie fans a reant a lot, the picture quality is always great, and so is the sound quality. We also have my sons wii hooked up so we could watch Netflix movies and watch more movies.

For the price and thw quality you get for it I would highly reccomend this flatscreen tv to anyone in the market for a new flatscreen tv. You can't go wrong with this Panasonic. We have never had issues with anything from this brand before. Love it!

works for us

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Panasonic Viera TC-L32DT30 32" 3D LCD TV:

I have no complaints about this tv and have been very pleased with us. we purchased this tv for our bedroom and it's just the right size. set up was relatively easy (i did have to look up something on the internet to connect it with dish network, but was able to figure it out from there with out assistance from panasonic or dish network). picture quality seems good to me as does the sound quality. i will add the disclaimer that i am not a technology whiz, but for your average viewer, i would certainly offer my recommendation. i have other panasonic products and good experiences with them led to my trust of this brand. i found the price to be quite competitive with similar models and that affected my decision as well.

• Sound Quality:

Great TV, not too hurtful in the wallet.

from Anaheim, CA

Comments about Panasonic Viera TC-L32DT30 32" 3D LCD TV:

I like that there are enough inputs for many different things. Such as usb ports, and hdmi ports (I don't need to hook up a separate hdmi selector) and digital audio output. I currently have the uverse box, xbox 360, and PS3 hooked onto the tv. Picture quality is beautiful, and the 3D is also pretty to look at. Overall, I love my tv!

Sound Quality
The built in speakers could be louder, and then again, that is what the surround sound speakers job. :-)