Other Digital Cameras:

Panasonic - DMC-LZ10 Digital Camera

Very pleased!

from Madison, WI

Comments about Panasonic - DMC-LZ10 Digital Camera:

I often have probs finding a camera that takes good pics in a variety of lighting and actions, with 2 kids and pets we are active and need this. Oddly enough while at a pumpkin patch a stranger asked me to take a pic of their family using this same camera, when I saw how the pic looked on the screen I came home and googled it immed. Reviews were great and so was the price so we bought one. It has traveled all over with us and is a great size to carry in my purse. Very pleased with this camera!

Terrific Compact Camera

from Aiken, SC

Comments about Panasonic - DMC-LZ10 Digital Camera:

This is an terrific compact point and shoot camera. Don't get misleaded by the Canon, Nikon or those other big brand. Panasonic Lumix is definitely of high quality. I got a high end Lumix FZ28 first. I am so happy with the wide angle and great video recording. Then I saw this is on sale. I just bought it as a pocket camera. Again, terrific. 30mm wide angle, great pictures, very cute metal design. Not plastic looking. Shining and easy to hold.

Fantastic

from Sebastian, FL

Comments about Panasonic - DMC-LZ10 Digital Camera:

I got this Panasonic DMC-LZ10 after purchasing another camera that was to be a high end camera. I didnt like it, returned it and found this one. The colors are brilliant, the picturtes are clean and sharp. I love it for taking the pictures of my salt water tank which was th emain purpose for this camera. I am so glad I didn't like the other one and found this one.