Other Flat Screen TVs:
Panasonic
Panasonic - 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV NS-PDP50HD-09

Panasonic - 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV NS-PDP50HD-09

Good TV that gives good picture quality.

from Frisco, TX

Comments about Panasonic - 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV NS-PDP50HD-09:

I am not a TV expert and I don't spend a lot of time watching TV. One thing I notice about this TV is the color is very vivid and the picture is of great quality. I think it is probably because of the HD that really helps to bring out the color of the picture. I have many TVs in my house and so far this one has the best color and high definition picture. And since this TV has a big screen, it is pretty heavy. I think that will be one of the cons for this TV. Another thing is you have to be careful with knowing how to turn off your TV. Sometimes, when I use the remote control to turn off the TV, the TV monitor itself will still have the "red light" on. That means the TV is not really off all the way, I will need to turn it off by pressing the monitor button on the left side of the TV to turn the TV off. I don't know if it is the TV problem or the remote problem , or just my finger problem! Anyway, I love this TV so far and I have been using it for almost 3 years. I never have a problem with it.

• Picture Quality:
  • Sound Quality:

Great television big screen and affordable price!

Comments about Panasonic - 50" 1080p Flat-Panel Plasma HDTV NS-PDP50HD-09:

Great picture quality, nice size, great price and overall nice for entertainment. vibrant colors.

Picture Quality
I love the quality.

Sound Quality
I have it hooked up to my home theatre and it is great!

Works great, no problems yet!

Nice looking and compares well to other leading brands!

I have not had a single problem with the TV and I have used it everyday since Black Friday!

• Picture Quality: