3.8

Pampers Natural Stages BPA Free Cups 2-Pack - Stage 4 - 7 oz Baby Bottle

3.8

Pampers....Stick With Diapers

from Mission, KS

Comments about Pampers Natural Stages BPA Free Cups 2-Pack - Stage 4 - 7 oz Baby Bottle:

This cup may or may not work well, but I did not really get a chance to test the cup itself. I found the design of the lid so frustrating, that these are always at the back of the cupboard. The lid is extremely hard to remove. I thought at first that maybe there was a trick to it, but apparently it is just a poor design. I won't use a product that causes this much frustration.

Great sippy cups made by Pampers

from Grand Blanc, MI

I was shocked when I saw these cups in the store, who knew that Pampers could make sippy cups too? I was shocked when my son started to use these and really like them, I have gone through at least 15 different sippy cups trying to find one that he would use. The shape of these are very nice becasue it is easy for my son to hold. My main issue with these is that when I twist the top on sometimes the "spout" parts gets twisted sideways and I have to take the top off and fix it, the other problem I have had with these is that after a month or so the clear "spout" became cloudy after being washed in my dishwasher, I called they company, key-baby, and talked to their customer service department, they appoligized and sent me out replacment "spouts" that arrived via priority mail a few days later, I haven't had issues with the new ones yet, but I have been handwashing the spout part, and just washing the cup and handle in the dishwasher.

Not impressed with Pampers Stges Bottles

from Shady Side, MD

Got these to get rid of the bottles and use a sippy cup for milk. I like the soft spout but have had tons of problems with them leaking. Even if i tighten it SOOOO tight it still leaks. Think it has something to do with the AirWave that the bottle has. Easy to wash.

I LOVE these sippy cups!

from Johnstown, OH

I love everything about these sippy cups!

We have been desperately searching for a sippy cup that my son would love and that would not leak. It seemed like we could only find one or the other. If my son would actually enjoy drinking out of it, it leaked everywhere. If it didn't leak, he wouldn't want anything to do with it. I was about to give up, and just let it leak, and then I saw these cups at my grocery store.

The first thing that drew me to them was the size. They were short and fat, yet looked like they could hold a lot of liquid. I also was drawn to them because they were very cute. Ours are a lime green color.

I picked them up to look more closely and noticed that they seemed to be very well built. The plastic is very sturdy, and hard. The lids seem to fit on very nicely, but do not have to be "just perfectly in place" in order not to leak. They also have a silicone spout, which was great because I cannot get my son to drink from anything else yet. The handles seemed comfortable for little hands, and sturdy.

Once we got the cups home, I loved them. They are easy to clean, hold up well... and get this... NO SPILLS! I love everything about these cups!