Other Solid Feedings:
Playtex
Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups

Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups

Simply the best

We bought these sippy cups just by chance.  We had gone out an forgotten to bring our daughters sippy cup.  So we decided to stop by the store and pick up one.  My husband grabbed these ones while I was getting something else.  I was very skeptical that these sippy cups would work.  Just by the look of the cups it looks like there isn't anything to stop it from leaking.  To my surprise it is the exact opposite.  These playtex cups are the best that I have ever used.  I would never buy anything else now.  We never have problems with it spilling and our daughter loves these cups.  She carries them around everywhere with her.  It is nice for unlike a lot of other sippy cups the lids on these cups are really easy to get on.  You don't have to take several times to get it lined up perfectly.  The nipple on this cup is hard so it may not be the best transition cup but our daughter first started using this one at 12 mos and has had no problem.  We love it!!

Really good short term cups!

I bought these cups for my son when he turned 1 and we got rid of the bottles, THey worked really good and for the first 8 months or so didn't spill. They were great to take almost anywhere and dishwasher safe. I did notice that in the inside of the lid sometimes juice or milk would get stuck in the crease between the drink opening. This was hard to get to and wash and would sometimes be almost impossible to get to. I had to use a tooth pick a few times to ensure my son wasn't getting mold or germs in his juice. Even the dishwasher couldn't get to that spot. I tired to find new inserts but they were hard to find and somewhat expensive.

Aside from that the cups were great until we hit the year mark, now they leak and seem to contain the "smell" of whatever he is drinking. I understand they are not meant to last forever however I was hoping at least till we were able to get him on a regular cup but that was not the case.

I would so if you were looking for a good reliable sippy cup for shorter term use, these are great!

loved the old, hate the new!

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

I have a few of the older Playtex insulated sippy cups and LOVE them. I was disappointed to see the change they made but decided to give them a try. I HATE them! While they are both great for easy to clean and great for keeping liquids cold, the new ones spill every time out the side of the lids. Both old and new have the click system but the new is not quite up to par. The new constantly pour out the side even after I have thoroughly made sure they clicked. Thankfully I got a great deal at the store for them but they are a waste of money since the seal just doesn't work. My kids get more liquid on everything else than in their mouths.

Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups are a life saver.

from Sherman, TX

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

I am a mom or 4 kid's and all of my kids have been raised using Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups. I love them because you can carry milk or juice and it doesn't spill. I also love that they are insulated and they do keep the drinks cold that you  pour in them.I one time had milk poured and it stayed cold and it kept them warm.

great

from Cleveland, TN

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

These are great. We have a million of them. They are easy to clean, easy to assemble, not messy at all and my daughter can make a mess out of anything. They keep milk cold even and we take them on trips and things. They are small enough to fit conveniently into most bags and such. I even keep one in my purse. She can hold onto them bery easily and I can write onthem easilyl.

The cups are wonderful

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

.I have used the cups for my child and i just love them ....They are real easy to clean..They are really easy to put back together again.....My child loved them....she also loved the variety they had to chose from.... Thats the cups i stuck with for my child...

love it

from Irmo, SC

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

i am the same way very pick about what my son has. i have been thought so many sippy cups! all of them said spill proof. but all of them got juice all over the floor! i got this sippy cup..and i love it! it dont spill at all! and he like that pic on it..it is easy to wash and put together. i think it even keeps it cold. i love it! it is the best sippy cup!

Playtex is fantabulous

from Williamsport, PA

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

I am very picky when it comes to my kids and I have always wanted them to have products that actually work. You know how you get the companies that say their bottles are spill proof or there product is the best. Wow, I went through so many different bottle types. I found these bottles and love them. The really do not leak and they are easy to clean and put back together. I am very happy and will never go back to a different brand.

Playtex Insulator are so convenient.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

The Playtex Insulator Spill Proof cups are wonderful.  I purchase a set of two for my busy toddler of 22 months and 1 infant cup for my bubbly independent 4 year old.  It is practical are far more affordable than other brands.  The volume is perfect if you have a drinker who always wants to hydrates.

On the down side, the spill proof isn't exactly spill proof.  Once it place on its side and it drips which it's fun for me when I can't locate where the cups are.  Cleaning can also be a problem.  The valves are easy to clean but cover itself can be very tricky and the small areas are hard to clean.  It can be real frustrating.  I have to use q-tips.

Leakproof, Durable, Great

from Canton, GA

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

These Playtex cups are wonderful. They are durable so if they are dropped they dont break or come appart. They are leak and spill proof so no worries about messes. They are dishwasher safe. They are easy to disassemble and clean. They keep the drinks cold and dont sweat. Fit in most cupholders on carseats.

Both my kids have these cups. They are a great transition from bottle to sippy cup. The price is great and you can normally find coupons for them as well. They can be purchased just about anywhere and normally are available in two packs and wide variety of colors.

If you are looking for a great cup this is definitly the one. A must for moms on the go. Because they are insulated and large they are great for trips.

My children love the fun designs they are available in like their favorite cartoon character. They also like how easy to use they are compared to some other cups we used to have.

Playtex Insulated sippy cup is great for hot climates

from Houston, TX

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

Living in Houston means that most of the year, your cups are sweaty - everywhere. In your air conditioned house, car, you name it, there is beads of condensation everywhere. So when our first born was ready to use a sippy cup with no handles, we chose these Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups. We have been very happy with them! They do not sweat and so we do not have to worry about our children leaving water marks on our coffee tables and other furniture. There is no condensation to get there cloths all wet when outside in the stroller. These Playtex Insulated Cups do keep things colder longer! We even put ice in them to keep water colder even longer. They have been durable and only after two years of use has some of the design printed on the cup started to rub off in the dishwasher. Another thing we liked about these cups is that we could use the lids from the playtex trainer cups with handles for a bit longer, since they are interchangeable with this insulated cup. If we lost these, we would purchase them again!

Best Sippy Cup

from Fort Smith, AR

Comments about Playtex Insulator Spill Proof Cups:

We tried every sippy cup available before deciding that the Playtex Insulator was our favorite.  I like the larger size of these cups and that they are insulated to keep drinks cool longer.  Our son liked the shape of the cup and the spout on these cups better than all of the others.  I like the fact that the spout is hard plastic since he likes to chew on it so it will last longer and I don't have to worry about him biting it off and choking on it.  Even though this cup has a valve, it is easier to clean than the other styles.  A nipple brush fits the valve and easily removes anything that may have dried inside.  The newer style cup has the leak-lock feature which is nice, but I've not really noticed any difference.  My only issue with these cups is that over time, they start to leak - not the valves, but the cups actually leak where the lid screws on.  I also like the fact that I can purchase cups with my sons favorite characters on them.