Other Cell Phones:
Otterbox

Pros

Cons

A TRUE PHONE SAVER

Comments about Otterbox APL2-I4SUN-H5-E4RT1 Defender Realtree Series Hybrid Case & Holster for iPhone 4 & 4S - Ret...:

I wish I could give it a 100 stars. This has saved more than one of our phones in our house!

I think this is one of the best things made of cell phones EVER!
Everyone drops their cells by leaving them in their laps and getting up, dropping them out of their pockets, but with an otter box on it you have the peace of mind knowing when you pick it up that the screen won't be in spider webbed!

Voice Quality
It does not interfere with the quality of sound of the phone

Battery Life
It does not have anything to do with the battery.

It takes a beating and keeps on ticking. I have dropped it out of a moving car, out of my lap, off a three story landing and it still looks just like it did and protected my phone perfect!!

You get the size your phone needs and its super easy to put on, just snaps right on. Getting it off is a little trickier thou but its not ment to come off.

It comes in every design you can think of, and if you cant find the one you want, you can get it made.

Awesome

The camo case is such an awesome way to protect your phone. Not only does it look cool but it really protects the phone

Works like a charm

I have ran over my case and it never broke or even shattered

The design is one of the best parts of the phone. It looks pretty awesome when you pull a camo phone out of your pocket! Total awesomeness

Love it!

I absolutely love the look and feel of this case. It's stylish yet I know it's going to protect my phone no matter what I'm doing or going. I know that if I drop it, my phone will not crack, scratch or get damaged in any way. I had this case for a year and a half and only once did I have to contact the otterbox company due to the case. The rubbery part of that the case started to peel so I contacted them, they asked me to send pictures of where the damage was to the case, and within a week they sent me a brand new case! Very simple and easy to do and customer service was great! And it didn't take very long to get the case. But you do have to send them your damaged case; if you don't they will charge you for the new one they sent you. I couldn't believe how easy the whole process was! I haven't used any other case other than an Otterbox and I've always been satisfied! I would definitely recommend this case to someone who Is clumsy (like me) or someone who works outside (construction, landscaping, etc.) . The screen protector on the case will keep dust and debris off your phone and prevent it from scratching. It's an overall amazing case!