Other Blenders:
Single-Serve Blenders
Oster
Models:
BLSTPB-WBL-000, BLSTPB-WGN-000, BLSTPB-WOR-000, BLSTPB-WPK-000, BLSTPB-WBL-000, 002614 000 000, 002613 000 000
Oster My Blend Blender

Oster My Blend Blender

The single serve Lifesaver known as Oster My Blend Blender

This blender has saved myself time and trouble on a daily basis. I started out using it for my own smoothies when I was watching my weight, but then I started using it to blend veggies and fruits for my son's baby food. It blended the fruit so smooth that he loved eating it. And I could make my own, so I could pick and choose what went into it. There are so many things you can blend with this Oster Blender, and the blades are still sharp as the day I bought it.

Blending Power
It makes ice tiny and shaved in no time flat. Fruits and veggies are no match for the spinning blades within this tiny canister. What it does is purees fruits and veggies, and makes them perfectly smooth and easy to go down. I make smoothies and home made baby food with it.

Versatility
The container that you blend the stuff in, is also the container you can carry around with you and drink from. It comes with a blending lid and a sports to go lid with a flip top lid. It's perfect for on the go sports drinks, and such.

It's so easy to clean, too. Just pour in water, a little soap, and then screw on the blend lid, and blend it. The blades spin and clean themselves, and the bottle at the same time. And then it is as easy as pour out, rinse, and put away.

My 8 year old is using this on her own, with my supervision, of course. It's as easy as put in the ingredients, screw on the blending lid and then flip upside down. Set atop the blender base and push once it is lined up. The blender does the rest. The only way it could be any easier, is if it did everything itself.

The design of the Oster My Blend Blender is so sleek and appealing. And it's small so easy to store away, or carry with you anywhere. The cup can be used for anything from storing drinks or stuff to blend later, to blending, to drinking/eating later. And it has a nifty sports to go lid that has a hook loop on it, so you can clip and go.

I bought this over a year ago and it still works just as good as the day I bought it. It's so easy to clean and use, and the blades stay sharp for an amazingly long time. The cup is dishwasher safe, too, so that makes it even easier to clean.

It's okay

I bought a Oster My Blend earlier this year because it was on sale and I was looking for something to make my morning protein shakes with it.

I have used Oster...Read complete review

I have used Oster products in the last, and have to say they're a mixed bag. While the my blend I have isn't the worst appliance I've ever bought and used , I can safely say it's not the best either.

There are good features and things about it though, so don't think that it's horrible. It's compact, so it doesn't take up that much storage space. You can just pull the cup part off and be good to go, which is good when you're in a rush. It's also easy to clean, which is a big deal to me. So it does have some redeeming qualities. Its also not nearly as expensive as some of the other personal mixers available.

With the good, also comes some bad. It doesn't have the best motor. It's not great to handle Larger chunks of ice or harder fruits. It's also a little slower.

This being said, it's perfect for mixing softer things. It does pretty well when I mix protein. smoothies or shakes and soft berries or fruits. It does okay with small pellet ice, but has trouble with the bigger chunks.

I would recommend this to someone who isn't going to rely on it for there only blender. It would be good for someone who needs something small.

Overall a 3/5.

Perfect for on the go

from Boise, Idaho

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe
  • Durable
  • Easy To Clean
  • Easy to store
  • Easy to Use
  • Fast and Simple
  • Good Pitcher
  • Perfect Portion Size
  • Powerful
  • Stable

Cons

• Unstable

• Drinks
  • Small Kitchen

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

I LOVE my Oster My Blend Blender; I bought mine about 3 years ago because I wanted something that was fast and easy to use and would help ensure I got some kind of breakfast every morning on my way to work. The blender bottle is the perfect size for one person and makes great smoothies. I love how it's powerful enough to blend up frozen fruit and nuts. This blender is truly made for the person on the go; since you blend and drink from the same bottle it saves you time on having to find a travel cup and rinsing out the blender; all you do is switch out the blade for the flip top lid and go! I use my Oster Blender about 4 days a week and after 3 years it still works just as great as the first day I got it. I love it; best purchase I have made in a long time.

Great For Smoothies And Shakes

from Pittsburgh, PA

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• low noise

Cons

• Short cord

• Drinks
  • Milk Shakes
  • Smoothies

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

Small, single serve blenders are almost all the same and that means that most of them suffer from the same issues with a poorly designed motor being at the top of the list. I purchased the My Blender to use to make fresh juice from grapes or tomatoes; this isn't strong enough to bust up the seeds in tomatoes so you are going to have to strain the juice before you drink it. It is small in size so it is something that can be used in a camper, RV or small apartment and the sound / noise level on it is minimal when it is being used. There are only two controls to it and as long as you get the lid centered on it there's almost no chance of it leaking or splashing when you turn it on. You can get this personal blender in seven different colors and most retail stores have it for less than twenty dollars. The accessory bottles are a nice way to serve up your drinks or smoothies but they can be hard to find in stores; specially marked boxes will have one or two of the twenty ounce bottles packaged with the blender. This isn't perfect and there are some things that it won't be able to process and blend but for the price it is a nice alternative to using a regular size blender when all you are making is a smoothie or shake for one or two people.

It's okay

from Florida

Pros

• easy to use
  • Small

Cons

• Iffy
  • Weak motor

• Protein shake
  • Smoothie

Overall a 3/5.

• Was this a gift?:

Nice single blender

from Stockbridge, GA

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

Very nice single serve blender. Holds more than one would think. Blends nicely and is very easy to use and clean.

blends nicely

blends all fruit

very easy to clean

easy to use no buttons

sleek design and takes up very little space

seems durable enough to make any smoothie

Great compact blender

from SalemNY

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

I received Oster My Blend blender as a gift and didn't honestly expect it to compare well with a larger blender that I had been using. It makes the perfect serving size for one and is very quick. Everything I threw it's way, it blended perfectly and without an issue. I would recommend this blender to anyone. I researched the price in case I want a new one and the price is great for the quality. The blender even has a nice looking design and looks like it would cost more than what it does.

Blending Power
Very powerful and blended much better than expected.

Versatility
Blended everything I threw it's way with no problem.

Cleaned easily and as good as regular size blender. Was easier to hold as it weighs less.

Very simple to use and easy to understand directions.

Design is pleasing to the eye without having to pay a huge amount for a great designed product.

I use this almost every day and have owned it for almost a year and it still works like new!

Extremely Convenient

from Sonora, CA

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

I love my Oster "My Blend" Blender. It's small and convenient and has tons of uses. I bought it when I was going through a weight-loss phase that involved drinking nasty diet shakes twice a day. Blended with ice, the shakes were almost tolerable. Being able to blend them in the same cup I drank them from made the actual process of blending them with ice tolerable. Eventually I gave up on the dieting nightmare and retired the My Blend for a while. Then I realized how much I love real ice cream milkshakes and fruit smoothies and the My Blend returned from the cabinet. Nowadays I keep it on the counter for blended coffee in the mornings. Again, I love that it's a grab and go setup. No extra dishes to wash! Plus it takes up very little space on the counter and has cups in so many pretty colors. My only complaint is that the cups are a little too narrow so you need to add a little extra liquid to really crush the ice. That means sometimes my drinks are more wattery than I prefer. But for the price and convenience, I really shouldn't complainn.

Perfect for on the go

from Londonderry, NH

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

This blender is perfect for someone one the go. The blender comes with the base, the cup which everything is blended in, the to go spill proof cover, and the blade cover. Ingredients are all put into the cup the blade cover is put on and the cup is tipped upside down and turned to blend. Once blended simply remove the cover and cover with the to go cover. Perfect if you are making one smoothie, not made to make smoothies for more than one person, or a large quantity. I wish that it came with a second cup so that I didn't have to wash the cup every single day. Blends really well. The to go spill proof cover, cup, and blade are all dishwasher safe, and the base can only be wiped down. Small and compact so it doesn't take up a lot of counter space. The base is short enough to even be tucked on a shelve in the cabinet. As soon as you pull it out of the box it is ready to go, no directions or assembly required, however directions also give recipe ideas, from morning shakes, protein shakes, frozen hot chocolate, and fruit smoothies.

Portable blender for dieters

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

This small easy to carry blender can assist you when dieting with juices and shakes.

Blending Power
The blades of the blender are not as powerful for the breaking of ice. When you add too much ice it begins to smell like smoke.

Versatility
The best thing about this blender is the size and the portability of it, especially when you are trying to loose weight and want the accessibility of having a blender at your reach at work. The blender cup is also your drinking cup.

The ease of cleaning is simple since all you really have to do is wash the blending cup which is also used as a drinking cup.

I like the fact that I can take it to work with me and that it doesn't have the complexity of too many buttons.

The cup of the blender is slim and has a handle which allows you to carry the drinking cup with you while you work out.

I have had this blender for a year and it is still working well. The only thing that concerns me sometimes is that it can smell as if something is burning when too much ice is added to your shake.

• Versatility:

Good value for the price.

from San Juan Capistrano, CA

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

I received this item as a gift (although I did pick it out and accompany the person purchasing to the store lol). I consider this item to be an extremely good value for the price. My only negative is how well it blends up ice chunks. Which unfortunately is what I primarily use it for.

Blending Power
I give it an 8 because if you use it for anything other than ice it is wonderful (I suggest experimenting with a cookies and cream milkshake). But in terms of working with ice it goes with the saying you get what you pay for.

Versatility
Whether you want milkshakes, smoothies, protein shakes, baby food, or even margaritas this blender is a nifty little thing.

The bottle is very easy to clean. I do not use my dishwasher and can easily fit my hand and sponge inside down to the bottom of the bottle.

Just throw all your ingredients into the bottle, put the top on, turn it upside down, and lock it in to the base while the blender does the rest for you. I was a little nervous of how powerful it would be the first time I used it and was afraid to lock it in but now I actually prefer that way.

I love the design of the base. It sits proudly on my countertop, doesn't take up hardly any space, and doesn't look out of place.

I've only had it for 2 months but I expect to use it for many years to come!

• Versatility:

Absolutely adore this product!

Comments about Oster My Blend Blender:

Absolutely adore this product! I bought two of them! The only downfall, be sure to make sure that you don't overfill it past the 20oz line, it can be hard on the motor. Otherwise I love it, great for on the go, makes for quick clean up, and comes in so many fun colors! Would be great for a dorm room too!

Blending Power
Great as long as not filled past the 20 oz line, then it is hard on the motor. I use this daily to make smoothies in the morning, and have for quite some time now, no issues. I use frozen fruit, ice, juice, yogurt, and fresh fruits, and it blends with no problems. We have also used to make cocktails, and that has worked as well.

Versatility
Comes in bright colors, great for easy clean up, perfect for a dorm room or someone on the go. We have used to make smoothies and cocktails, all with no issues.

There are only 3 parts: the bottle, the blades, and the lid, which are all easy to clean and the base is easy to wipe off.

Plug it in, line up the arrows, and push down on the bottle. No exposed blades adds for a nice safety feature.

I'm a clumsy person, I drop things all the time and both of my bottles have been able to withstand me, and my falls, along with trips to the gym and tumbles on the treadmill :)