Other Blenders:
Single-Serve Blenders
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender 51103

Not bad if your a single person

It is a good blender great for one person easy to clean . Would reccomend it !!

Clayton ga

Great little blender!

I love this blender! I use it for smoothies, margaritas, and protein shakes. It's easy to use (just press the button!), and easier to clean. No complaints here at all, and I've used it at least twice a week for 2 years! It's held up beautifully.

Dunn NC

Cute and conpact

This is nice for a small smoothie but not for large ice cubes.

Bethlehem PA

Small and smart

I like this one i use it first time for my baby food the i was surprised that it can do lot of more

Michigan city Indiana

true

I would buy and recommend this blendee

I use this to puree organic baby food, and also my frozen fruit and veggie smoothies. It is small and compact ,but tough as nails. I literally think it could blend nails...don't try😊

Warren, Ohio, 44483

Cool little blender

This is a cool little blender. It is great for my smoothies I make almost everyday or the milkshakes mt kids ask for. It small so can easily be stored on counter or put up. Would be good for a dorm room too. I have made some frozen mixed drinks in this as well. Its easy to clean and convenient. Theres no special tools or experience needed. I would not suggest for vitamin type mixing or juicing though. I would buy again!

Beckley, WV

I would buy again

I use for making smoothies and grinding coffee. I use ice and it works well. There are no bad things about it so far and ive been using this Hamilton beach grinder for a few months.

Prescott, MI

little blender BIG power

This little blender is GREAT. Super powerful for such a small blender. Not only that, its got a little lid that can be used as a drinking lid! Super easy to clean too

Illinois

Good for the Price

Very easy to clean and small to storage. The only thing bad is that is doesn't have enough power to blend ice which is a downside when making smoothies. I would recommend buying a more powerful blender.

Paradise, Ca

false

Great blender!

This is a great small blender! I can use it to easily make milk shakes or smoothies. It blends a small amount of ice and frozen fruits easily. It is easy to clean and stores easily in my small apartment kitchen.

Plattsburgh, NY