Other Blenders:
Single-Serve Blenders
Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach Single-Serve Blender 51103

Loving the Blender

I love this blender. Its cheap and works very well. I use this blender to make my protein shakes and other smoothies and it works great.

Alto Michigan

Works awesome!

Perfect size and blends perfect everytime!

Oklahoma

true

I actually use it to make food for my animals . I love how small it is so I can store it away from my kitchen. I don't like that it sometimes doesn't look in place good.

Hueytown Al

true

Not bad if your a single person

It is a good blender great for one person easy to clean . Would reccomend it !!

Clayton ga

Great little blender!

I love this blender! I use it for smoothies, margaritas, and protein shakes. It's easy to use (just press the button!), and easier to clean. No complaints here at all, and I've used it at least twice a week for 2 years! It's held up beautifully.

Dunn NC

Cute and conpact

This is nice for a small smoothie but not for large ice cubes.

Bethlehem PA

Small and smart

I like this one i use it first time for my baby food the i was surprised that it can do lot of more

Michigan city Indiana

true

I would buy and recommend this blendee

I use this to puree organic baby food, and also my frozen fruit and veggie smoothies. It is small and compact ,but tough as nails. I literally think it could blend nails...don't try😊

Warren, Ohio, 44483

Cool little blender

This is a cool little blender. It is great for my smoothies I make almost everyday or the milkshakes mt kids ask for. It small so can easily be stored on counter or put up. Would be good for a dorm room too. I have made some frozen mixed drinks in this as well. Its easy to clean and convenient. Theres no special tools or experience needed. I would not suggest for vitamin type mixing or juicing though. I would buy again!

Beckley, WV

I would buy again

I use for making smoothies and grinding coffee. I use ice and it works well. There are no bad things about it so far and ive been using this Hamilton beach grinder for a few months.

Prescott, MI