Other Blenders:
Magic Bullet
NBR-12
Magic Bullet NutriBullet
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

Unlike everyday juicers and blenders, the NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients to their most nutritious, absorptive state, helping you get the most out of your food! With a powerful 600-watt motor, patented blade design and exclusive cyclonic action, the NutriBullet transforms ordinary food into superfood and adds years to your life.

Great for soups - drinks - etc..

When we first received our nutribullet it worked really well but after a while the little notches on the sides of the cup would break off and now it's just hard to keep the cup together and be stable. I would recommend if you bought this product either buy a warranty or be prepared to buy some extra cups to go with it. Right now we are holding the holder in place with a screwdriver to make it work.

Cincinnati, OH

false

Have been very happy with this!

I've had this for 3 years and it's been a godsend. I use it for everything. So much easier than a blender and does a better job, to tell the truth!

Oceanside, ca

my medicine maker

I have used this product for 5 years now and all the parts are working and functioning great, no need for replacements yet. I use this to make medicinal drinks for myself for whatever ails me. I also follow David Wolfe for all his positivity about life oh yeah did I mention he developed the NutraBullet. I will always own one of these marvelous products.

Toledo Ohio

true

Bought twice but love it

The blender works great! I have purchased one for myself and for a friend. The main con is cleaning. It's an easy everyday cleaning but the nooks and crannies of this device aren't so easy and build-up is very common.

Katy, TX

true

This blender will make anything smooth!!!

I love this product and use it daily for smoothies! I will blend anything you put in it to a nice smooth consistency which is a bonus for me since I have texture issues!!! I can't live without it! It is simple and easy to operate. Blades are easy to clean. Only down side is that it is really noisy but that is not a deal breaker! The motor is cery dependable and log lasting. I love it! I also use it to make baby food!

Suffolk, Virginia

true

I absolutely love this producut

I really love my nutrbullet. It takes up little space and all the items can be stowed away. I love the different sizes but I wish the pitcher was at least a half size bigger. Other than that, I think this is the best space save blender to make a drink! Also, this is more powerful than a magic bullet so that's a good thing. It blends so well and i love to make smoothies with it.

Orem, UT

So much Power

I purchased the Nutribullet a little over 6 years ago, I was getting into my smoothie phase. This little machine did not disappoint it was small and powerful it did everything it said it would do and more. I still have it and use it on a daily basis and love the extra cups and lids that came with it. I even convinced my mom to get one she was in the market for one.

Astoria, NY

Perfect For Everyday Life

This blender is extremely easy to use and easy to clean. I mostly use it for my daily smoothies and it is much better than a regular blender. I actually blended raw ginger and it came out extremely smooth and perfect. Definitely worth the buy.

Oakland

i love my nutri bullet

i always wanted this nutri bullet and once i got it i was very exited, i have had mine for more than 5 years not, never had any problem i would love the newest version to try. but this one gets the job done. i make shakes, juice, salsa, evrything you can think of.

new york

Best Blender Ever!

I use this blender everyday. I make a lot of green smoothies and fruit smoothies and this blender blends everything including fruits and vegetables very smoothly. It is compact and easy to clean. I love how it comes with lids and different size containers to blend. It is so simple to use as well. If your looking for a great blender without the heavy price tag this is the blender to get!

Massachusetts