Other Blenders:
Magic Bullet
NBR-12
Magic Bullet NutriBullet
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

Unlike everyday juicers and blenders, the NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients to their most nutritious, absorptive state, helping you get the most out of your food! With a powerful 600-watt motor, patented blade design and exclusive cyclonic action, the NutriBullet transforms ordinary food into superfood and adds years to your life.

Magic Bullet NutriBullet

Pros

• Easy to clean (5)
  • Good power output (3)
  • Stable (3)

• Drinks (3)
  • Smoothies (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Casual cook (3)

Blended well, but seems to me like an average blender.

The commercials talk about this like it's a god of all blender/juicers. Honestly, it does a good job blending but it isn't amazing. There are still little chunks of seeds from strawberries or whatever you threw in there. The commercial claims that it can break the cell walls of the plants which I highly doubt if it can't even break a seed. It does a good job but you have to be careful to not add too much solid and not enough liquid or it will be super thick and feel like you're eating baby food. Also it's very easy to clean if you wash it out as soon as you finish blending anything. If you forget and leave it, it can be very difficult as the blades are sharp and can be hard to clean. Overall, I'd recommend it but don't expect their crazy claims to be true, it's good, not THAT good.

Wash right after blending.

It's incredibly easy to use, just throw in stuff, fill it with water or milk or some sort of liquid, and then twist in place. No brain required! Haha.

It would be a little nicer if the cups could stack together because they take up a lot of space the way they are.

Adequate

I wanted something that was easier to use and clean than a juicer, so I purchased the Nutribullet. While it is true that there is no residue after use (which eases the clean-up), the final product is pulpy instead of smooth like my juicer used to make.

Blending Power
Starts off a little slow in the beginning, then eventually blends all the product in the container.

Versatility
Is just satisfactory because you can't blend as many different fruits and vegetables as you could in a juicer.

This is one of the main reasons why I bought it. It cuts down clean-up 75% as compared to using a juicer.

Is actually excellent! Using the instruction booklet that comes with it for recipes and suggestions makes it very easy to use.

I love the design because it is small and compact. Takes up minimal space on my counter.

Since I haven't owned it very long, I cannot give it a good or bad review for durability. The base and containers feel very sturdy.

Magic handy bullet

from San Diego

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Powerful
  • Stable

• Cooking
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

I'm single but like to cook and have guest for dinner. My kitchen is pretty small so I wanted to get a small blender. Hesitated a long time before I purchased the Magic Bullet.
    I am really satisfied, is light and very easy to store in my cabinet after I used it. For a single person, is like the ideal blender to get. I mixed my açaí with juice and berries. Perfect size and so so convenient to have the cup with its cap. If I don't finish my drink, I just put in the fridge and keep it for later. I mixed my veggies, hot one from my boiling pot, for a super smooth soup. I love to cook broccoli soup or cauliflower mashed. When I have guests, I just did the mixing couple times, it's quite simple. I enjoyed it a lot and highly recommend it. The Magic Bullet is very easy to clean, just a little soap and rinse it off. It's great for both: cold or hot food.

Extremely handy smoothie making blender

from Boston, MA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
    • Easy To Use
    • Powerful
    • Stable

• Crushing Ice

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

Love this blender. Can't be beat for the price to value/performance perspective. This blender gets used multiple times each day in our family. Great for single-serve smoothie making. Powerful, simple and extremely effective. Easy enough for a 10-12 year old child to learn to make their own smoothies.

Great Product!

from Saco, Maine

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
      • Good Pitcher
      • Powerful
      • Precise Control
      • Stable

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

I love my NutriBullet! I started off with the original bullet and it overheated and stopped working, so we moved up to the NutriBullet. Everyone in my house uses this product on a daily basis. My daughter loves fruit and yogurt smoothies and my husband and I make protein shakes. I also have a large food processor, but I rarely use it because it has so many parts and is hard to clean. For the NutriBullet we bought an extra cup to use if the other one is in the dishwasher. I love that it only has two parts to use to run and they are very easy and simple to clean. This product fits perfect sized portions! The only downsides to this product is that I have had to replace the blade component three times in the last two years. As the component ages the sealant erodes and liquid gets inside and further erodes the component. I also had to replace one cup because the little plastic tabs that are required to turn the motor on broke off. The motor runs great and I have had no problems with that which is really the most important part! I think that it is great that I can easily order replacement parts online and I think that it can be normal to need to replace parts for a product that gets used so much for so long!

Great for my morning smoothies!

from Flint, Mi

About Me Avid Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Fast

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

My Nutribullet Magic Bullet has made my life so much easier. It was a Christmas present that my parents got me and I have used it every day since and I love it! I'm not a huge fan of eating breakfast because I'm usually not hungry and don't have a lot of time to eat before I go to class but this has solved all my problems. I throw some fruit in with some yogurt, coconut milk and protein powder and I'm good to go. The whole process only takes a couple minutes, then I just unscrew the lid and I'm out the door. The biggest downside is how loud it is but for as fast as it is and how well it blends everything together, that's something I can live with. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone, especially people who love to make their own smoothies.

Would Buy Again

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
        • Fast

Cons

• Loud

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

Honestly, I've mostly used my NutriBullet for smoothies. It has few issues blending up anything I put in there. However, at times, I will find a chunk of frozen fruit (generally a strawberry) whole, just sitting in my smoothie while everything else is blended! That's slightly annoying, and I haven't found any way around that. Otherwise, I haven't had any issues. It's convenient to use and clean (the blade screws on, so that's very easy to get clean). I do wish that it came with 2 of the bigger jars rather than 2 of the smaller ones, but that's not a big concern. Overall, I'd buy it again.

I'm a fan!

from Troy NY

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

I normally don't got in for informercial or AS-SEEN-ON-TV products, but this was on clearance in an as-seen-on-tv store in my local mall, so I figured I would give it a go, and I have been pleasantly surprised.

Blending Power
        It blends well, I'm not sure it meets all the claims the commercials made, but it's on the higher ends of blenders I've owned.

Versatility
        I really only use it to make smoothies, since it's single serve. I'm not sure it's great for soups or cream sauces or anything along those lines. Although it comes with a book that give you hundreds of different smoothie ideas.

This is the one downside. You have to start cleaning RIGHT after you use the blender, otherwise your smoothie will become lodged on the sides and the blades are really sharp, I ended up cutting myself once or twice. Now I just clean it right away, and no problems.

Super easy to use.

Pretty good. Blades have cut me, but that may be my own fault.

Super durable!

• Versatility:

The Nutribullet makes awesome smoothies.

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

Nutribullet is quick and easy to use. clean up is a breeze. No hassle blending. It is versatile as well as efficient. Over all a great product!

Blending Power
        The Nutribullet blends very efficiently. Blends whole fruit pieces (and peels) with ease.

The Nutribullet is much easier to clean than traditional blenders or juicers. Simplifies cleaning to simple rinse and wash.

Just pop in fruits and veggies add a little water or juice and go!

The Nutribullet is compact and easy to use. Just wish it had more of a size variety.

Easy to Use and Really Works

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

My mother-in-law bought this for my husband and I at Christmas a couple years ago. She had one and loved it, and really wanted us to have one too. We had an old blender we were sometimes using, but it didn't really work. This one works great! You can put completely frozen fruits into it and it grinds them up like they are nothing. I love to take frozen pineapple chunks and almond milk and then make something that resembles a pineapple whip. The containers it comes with are also easy to use. You just screw them to the base, it blends it up, and then you are able to drink out of them. Mine came with two small cups and one large cup. Another unhealthy recipe I love is taking biscoff spread (like peanut butter but made with cookies), vanilla frozen yogurt, and milk, and then it blends into the best milkshake in the world. So fast too! We have had regular usage over the last year and a half or so, and it doesn't seem to have slowed down at all.

Small, but Powerful

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

I received the Magic Bullet NutriBullet as a birthday gift last spring. I was excited because I had previously owned the original Magic Bullet several years ago. My favorite part about the Magic Bullet NutriBullet is that it is small and does not take up a lot of room on my tabletop and counters. I also can travel with it, which I plan to do when I go on vacation. The Magic Bullet NutriBullet cuts many different vegetables and leafy greens into a liquid without any problems. I like to make fruit/vegetable smoothies, so in the morning I throw in my frozen fruits and a few leafs of kale or spinach and the Magic Bullet NutriBullet does the rest. I also use this to puree some vegetables for my homemade soups. It is a little loud, but that does not bother me. I really like that it came with the cups and the rims; this is very convenient for my guests. The cleaning is also very easy; everything comes apart and is safe to go in the dishwasher. Overall, it is a great little blender that gets the job done.

Magic Bullet Nutribullet

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

This little blender is amazing and very powerful. I use mine daily to juice and make smoothies and protein shakes for my family. It is very easy to use and my son likes helping me make his smoothies. You can chunk up raw fruits and vegetables and add some ice and water in the blender cup and it will chop up blend everything together perfectly. The only thing you have to be careful with is to make sure you don't fill the cup over the max fill line. I did that when I first got the blender and it leaked a little bit. It is small enough to leave on my counter without taking up much room. I can also pack it in my bags when we go out of town so we can still make our drinks and it doesn't take up that much space in my suitcase. It is very easy to clean too, whether you want to hand wash it or put the cups and attachments in the dishwasher. The base of it you can just wipe off with a wet dish cloth or sponge, if it gets dirty. I am very happy with this blender and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Blending Power
        This is a very powerful blender.