Other Blenders:
Magic Bullet
NBR-12
Magic Bullet NutriBullet
Rca_2013_normal

Summary

Unlike everyday juicers and blenders, the NutriBullet completely breaks down ingredients to their most nutritious, absorptive state, helping you get the most out of your food! With a powerful 600-watt motor, patented blade design and exclusive cyclonic action, the NutriBullet transforms ordinary food into superfood and adds years to your life.

Magic Bullet NutriBullet

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Blended well, but seems to me like an average blender.

The commercials talk about this like it's a god of all blender/juicers. Honestly, it does a good job blending but it isn't amazing. There are still little chunks of seeds from strawberries or whatever you threw in there. The commercial claims that it can break the cell walls of the plants which I highly doubt if it can't even break a seed. It does a good job but you have to be careful to not add too much solid and not enough liquid or it will be super thick and feel like you're eating baby food. Also it's very easy to clean if you wash it out as soon as you finish blending anything. If you forget and leave it, it can be very difficult as the blades are sharp and can be hard to clean. Overall, I'd recommend it but don't expect their crazy claims to be true, it's good, not THAT good.

Wash right after blending.

It's incredibly easy to use, just throw in stuff, fill it with water or milk or some sort of liquid, and then twist in place. No brain required! Haha.

It would be a little nicer if the cups could stack together because they take up a lot of space the way they are.

Adequate

I wanted something that was easier to use and clean than a juicer, so I purchased the Nutribullet. While it is true that there is no residue after use (which eases the clean-up), the final product is pulpy instead of smooth like my juicer used to make.

Blending Power
Starts off a little slow in the beginning, then eventually blends all the product in the container.

Versatility
Is just satisfactory because you can't blend as many different fruits and vegetables as you could in a juicer.

This is one of the main reasons why I bought it. It cuts down clean-up 75% as compared to using a juicer.

Is actually excellent! Using the instruction booklet that comes with it for recipes and suggestions makes it very easy to use.

I love the design because it is small and compact. Takes up minimal space on my counter.

Since I haven't owned it very long, I cannot give it a good or bad review for durability. The base and containers feel very sturdy.

Would Buy Again

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Fast

Cons

• Loud

• Smoothies

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

Honestly, I've mostly used my NutriBullet for smoothies. It has few issues blending up anything I put in there. However, at times, I will find a chunk of frozen fruit (generally a strawberry) whole, just sitting in my smoothie while everything else is blended! That's slightly annoying, and I haven't found any way around that. Otherwise, I haven't had any issues. It's convenient to use and clean (the blade screws on, so that's very easy to get clean). I do wish that it came with 2 of the bigger jars rather than 2 of the smaller ones, but that's not a big concern. Overall, I'd buy it again.

I'm a fan!

from Troy NY

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

I normally don't got in for informercial or AS-SEEN-ON-TV products, but this was on clearance in an as-seen-on-tv store in my local mall, so I figured I would give it a go, and I have been pleasantly surprised.

Blending Power
It blends well, I'm not sure it meets all the claims the commercials made, but it's on the higher ends of blenders I've owned.

Versatility
I really only use it to make smoothies, since it's single serve. I'm not sure it's great for soups or cream sauces or anything along those lines. Although it comes with a book that give you hundreds of different smoothie ideas.

This is the one downside. You have to start cleaning RIGHT after you use the blender, otherwise your smoothie will become lodged on the sides and the blades are really sharp, I ended up cutting myself once or twice. Now I just clean it right away, and no problems.

Super easy to use.

Pretty good. Blades have cut me, but that may be my own fault.

Super durable!

• Versatility:

The Nutribullet makes awesome smoothies.

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

Nutribullet is quick and easy to use. clean up is a breeze. No hassle blending. It is versatile as well as efficient. Over all a great product!

Blending Power
The Nutribullet blends very efficiently. Blends whole fruit pieces (and peels) with ease.

The Nutribullet is much easier to clean than traditional blenders or juicers. Simplifies cleaning to simple rinse and wash.

Just pop in fruits and veggies add a little water or juice and go!

The Nutribullet is compact and easy to use. Just wish it had more of a size variety.

Easy to Use and Really Works

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

My mother-in-law bought this for my husband and I at Christmas a couple years ago. She had one and loved it, and really wanted us to have one too. We had an old blender we were sometimes using, but it didn't really work. This one works great! You can put completely frozen fruits into it and it grinds them up like they are nothing. I love to take frozen pineapple chunks and almond milk and then make something that resembles a pineapple whip. The containers it comes with are also easy to use. You just screw them to the base, it blends it up, and then you are able to drink out of them. Mine came with two small cups and one large cup. Another unhealthy recipe I love is taking biscoff spread (like peanut butter but made with cookies), vanilla frozen yogurt, and milk, and then it blends into the best milkshake in the world. So fast too! We have had regular usage over the last year and a half or so, and it doesn't seem to have slowed down at all.

Small, but Powerful

from wilkes barre, PA

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

I received the Magic Bullet NutriBullet as a birthday gift last spring. I was excited because I had previously owned the original Magic Bullet several years ago. My favorite part about the Magic Bullet NutriBullet is that it is small and does not take up a lot of room on my tabletop and counters. I also can travel with it, which I plan to do when I go on vacation. The Magic Bullet NutriBullet cuts many different vegetables and leafy greens into a liquid without any problems. I like to make fruit/vegetable smoothies, so in the morning I throw in my frozen fruits and a few leafs of kale or spinach and the Magic Bullet NutriBullet does the rest. I also use this to puree some vegetables for my homemade soups. It is a little loud, but that does not bother me. I really like that it came with the cups and the rims; this is very convenient for my guests. The cleaning is also very easy; everything comes apart and is safe to go in the dishwasher. Overall, it is a great little blender that gets the job done.

Magic Bullet Nutribullet

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

This little blender is amazing and very powerful. I use mine daily to juice and make smoothies and protein shakes for my family. It is very easy to use and my son likes helping me make his smoothies. You can chunk up raw fruits and vegetables and add some ice and water in the blender cup and it will chop up blend everything together perfectly. The only thing you have to be careful with is to make sure you don't fill the cup over the max fill line. I did that when I first got the blender and it leaked a little bit. It is small enough to leave on my counter without taking up much room. I can also pack it in my bags when we go out of town so we can still make our drinks and it doesn't take up that much space in my suitcase. It is very easy to clean too, whether you want to hand wash it or put the cups and attachments in the dishwasher. The base of it you can just wipe off with a wet dish cloth or sponge, if it gets dirty. I am very happy with this blender and would highly recommend it to anyone.

Blending Power
This is a very powerful blender.

Simple and Effective

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

The NutriBullet from Magic Bullet is an easy to use blender that can make healthy drinks and food quickly. It is small so it is easy to store or can just be left out as it doesn't take up much space at all. Some people use it to lose weight, and it does seem to work. But that is not the only purpose, as anyone on the go or needing something quickly can use this and be done with their smoothie fast. Its better than going out to buy an expensive smoothie that could be loaded with extra sugar or other ingredients you don't want or need. You can also use it to shop things for a dinner.

Blending Power
It's not as powerful as some of the big fancy blenders, but it packs a punch for its size.

Versatility
It doesn't have some of the features of other blenders, but it can be used in a variety of ways. Fruit and vegetables both come out nicely.

There aren't many parts so cleaning up is simple. It doesn't make much of a mess to begin with.

Love it!

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

I love this for being able to mix up veggies and fruits to eat quickly all together. It makes it so easy to get my daily veggies and fruits. Also is good for a post workout shake. The recipe book that come with the Nutribullet is also very nice to be able to have and has good eating tips as well. I have tried to make baby food in this also which sometimes comes out well but other times comes out very watery.

Blending Power
Blends very fast. Almost too fast tho sometimes. You have to watch because if you want it to stay more like a smoothie you have to stop it quick after putting it on. But sometimes it wont mix up the fruit completely if you take it off too fast.

Versatility
Can use for post workout shakes, getting daily veggies, and baby food.

The cups clean well but the blade accessory is hard to get clean sometimes.

Love h ow easy it is to put the top on and blend then you can drink right out of the cup it was used to mix it in.

• Versatility:

Good value for the money.

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

Overall I think this blender is well worth the money. The biggest downside is the number of parts that come with the blender. It needs its own organizing rack. The parts are easy to clean and the Magic Bullet NutriBullet is great for individual use.

Blending Power
It blends great!! I love using it for smoothies, sauces and other things in the kitchen. It makes it easy to make homemade apple sauce and even small quantities of peanut butter. Great for making homemade popsicles. Just blend up your fruit and ingredients and then put them in popsicle freezer molds and freeze.

This blender is easy to clean. It rinses of great and comes clean in the dishwasher perfectly!!

It is really easy to use once you get used to the different parts and their functions.

There are a lot of parts and storage of the parts can become a task. I use a bin to keep everything together.

So far, this blender has stood the test of time.We use it all of the time and have not had any problems. The blades are still sharp and the mechanics of the blender still work perfect.

• Versatility:

Love it! Use it almost every day!

Comments about Magic Bullet NutriBullet:

This is the perfect size 'blender' to sit on my counter top. Really it is a extractor. You are getting all the benefits of the fruits and veggies you put in. It is so, so easy to use. I am able to make fast, easy smoothies. My fave is greens, a mix if berries, a frozen banana, a pinch of flax seeds, and plain water filled to the "max line." Yum!! Taste great and great fir your health. I have lost weight since starting this.

Blending Power
Blends very well. Only problem I have had blending is large frozen chucks.

Versatility
Yes, mix up the fruit and veggies you use each day.

Cleans with just a rinse in the sink. Set to dry. So easy.

Very easy to use. No buttons. Easy to assemble. I also like how the cup has a "fill" line so you know when to stop and not over fill the cup.

I like how it fits right on my counter top. Doesn't take up much room at all. Because I see it, I use it more often.

Very durable. Gets used alot. Have had for over a year now.

One tip- buy fresh fruits/berries in season when they taste great and are cheap. Freeze these.