Other Manual Toothbrushes:
Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush

Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush

Pros

Cons

Oral B Stage 3 Is The Best It Can Be!

The Oral B Stage Three Children's Toothbrush is a great product.  The character options are plentiful, which helps in enticing my children to use the brush.  When they see Dora the Explorer, Diego, the Cars characters or Disney Princesses, they are delighted.  The Oral B Stage Three has a great handle that ensures ease of use for little hands, yet it is plenty big enough for adult hands to hold, in order to "help" the little ones with brushing.  It has a small enough brush that it easily fits into their tiny little mouths so it can get all of the cracks and crevices, ensuring a great cleaning with every use.  The different colors and characters also makes it easy for each of my kids, even the smallest ones, to know which brush is theirs.  I always let them chose their brush when getting a new one at the store and it really gets them excited about brushing.  You can't beat the price, and you get a very good product for the money.  The Oral B Stage Three Toothbrush is even durable enough to withstand the chewing and biting that little ones do to their brushes.  Everyone in our family gets a new brush at the same time, and everyone looks forward to their next, newest Oral B Stage Three Toothbrush!

great price

These toothbrushes are very affordable and come in may great designs.  I do prefer to have the power toothbrushes for my children but I have noticed that these constantly are on sale, have coupons, and are on special to make the prices very affordable.  Also there are so many liscensed characters that my children get overly excited when they get to pick out a new toothbrush at the store.  They will be content with getting one of these toothbrushes as they would be with a cheap toy.  They enjoy using them and love all the characters that they can change from.  The differnt sizes help myself as a mother know that hte brushes are adequate for their mouth and that they are removing the plaque that has built up through the day in their mouth.  I would like to see the characters spread the range more (cars are only in stage 3) even though my younger son would like that toothbrush I know it would not be adequate for his needs.

My kids like to brush

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

These are really good toothbrushes for little kids. They are made to fit a small hand and mouth and they make it easier for them to get to those hard to reach area. The bristles are soft enough that it makes brushing a pleasant experience. Until I discovered the Oral B for different ages, it was a struggle to get them to brush. The kids love shopping for a new toothbrush. Probably the hardest part is for them to decide which color and which design to choose from. They love all of the colors and characters. I like to replace their toothbrush frequently so I usually let them pick out two each time. If your child isn't into brushing and you find it's a battle, I suggest you try these new fun brushes. They make great gifts for little ones and I like to include something so practical when giving them a toy. They are not expensive and for moms like me who look for sales or coupons, these are a great bargain.

great kids brush

from Saint Louis, MO

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

This is a great toothbrush for kids. It is a nice size for their hands with a thick handle but still easy for parents to use to make sure they got the job done. My kids teeth have been in tip-top shop from this brush. It is also the one that their dentist gives out, so it must be a fairly good brush. It holds up well, though I always replace after three months, so I do no know if it would last longer than that if I tried. That have a nice character selection too, and to kids that matters. My only problem with it is that the handle is too thick for the brush to fit into my children's toothbrush holder (one with round holes to hold the brushes) and I hate the idea of their just laying it on the sink. Maybe a different toothbrush holder would do the trick, but you will likely need a cup to keep these in. My kids have had no complaints about the brush and neither do I. I would recommend it to others.

Perfect sized toothbrush for small hands and mouths

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

My children have all used Oral B Stages Toothbrushes since they first began brushing. My dentist originally recommended these brushes to me and I have continued using these brushes for my children at each different stage. The unique thing about this brush is that it comes in different stages for different ages and sizes of mouths. My 6 year old son uses the Sponge Bob Stage 3 Oral B toothbrush but my 3 year old daughter uses the Disney Princess Stage 2 Oral B toothbrush. Both are designed to fit their personal style so that they love to brush. They also have perfectly sized brush heads that fit in their mouths nicely. I can get in the the little spaces without making them choke. The handle of the brush is a little wider and thicker than an adult handle which is easier for the kids to grip and manipulate while brushing. The backside of the head of the brush has a scrubber that they can use to brush their tongue but I have just been teaching them to use the brush to clean their tongue. Overall, I have been extremely pleased with the quality and design of this brush.

A fun toothbrush for children!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

This is the toothbrush we purchased for my daughter for when we travel. We got her a regular toothbrush for traveling after we got her really interested in brushing her teeth with a battery powered toothbrush that sings. She really loves her Monster's University toothbrush. She always packs it with her things and is always ready and willing to brush her teeth. This toothbrush has lasted a long time and the bristles still look as though they are brand new. I think we bought this particular toothbrush about four months ago. When she is using this toothbrush, I help her, and this toothbrush is very good at getting her teeth and gums clean. The bristles are just firm enough that they get in between her teeth, but soft enough that they do not hurt her gums. This brush is also in a good price range. I do not feel that it is too expensive and it is definitely worth the cost. I am really glad that we purchased this toothbrush for her.

Well performing toothbrush, but a little pricey

from Lagrange, OH

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

As a mother to five children, I have bought many children's toothbrushes. I recently bought this toothbrush for my daughter, and it has offered a fairly good performance. It meets up to the Oral B standard and name in its performance. It is attractive and brightly colored which my daughter enjoys. It is easy for her to hold and yet easy for an adult to manipulate too. The bristles are not too hard for her teeth. They are soft, yet do a good job of cleaning her small teeth. It is sturdy and well made. The one mistake I made was not realizing this was a stage 3 toothbrush. It is a little bit big for her very small mouth, as she is only one. So make sure your child's mouth will be the right size for this brush. The price is a little high for a single toothbrush, but they do go on sale often. Overall, I've been satisfied with this toothbrush, and yes, I would buy it again. It is a great product to help your children in learning good oral care.

Great ToothBrush for a Beginner Brusher

from MI

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

The Oral-B Stage 3 toothbrush is a perfect fit for tiny teeth. I have two children - ages two and three - and both of my children are doing great with these brushes. They are just the right size for their small hands, tiny mouths and little teeth. The size of this brush is just right and it allows my children independence while brushing since it fits perfectly into their hand. At our last visit to the dentist - my daughter, who is three, received one of these Oral B brushes in the pink princess design and just HAD to pick out one for her younger brother. She was so excited about all of the different patterns, colors and characters, it really got her excited about brushing, and she was excited to take a new brush home for her brother, in turn, getting him excited, too.
These brushes are brightly colored, softly bristled and made just for the tiniest of hands. My kids love them, and if these can get my kids excited to brush, who am I to complain? These are adorable little brushes and I will continue to purchase them!

Great brush for kids

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

It's been a while since I've had to buy one of these brushers but I remember them well and will definitely buy another if I ever need one again. When my son was younger I bought him one of these to make tooth brushing time a little more fun. If I remember right I got him a Cars themed one and he totally loved it. Fir the price you pay, this is one of the best kids toothbrushes out there. It's inexpensive, durable, and makes brushing a little more fun.

The bristles held their shape well and it was a long time before I had to replace the brush so it gets a bunch of bonus points as far as durability goes. The design of the bristles is very effective at getting teeth clean and even though they're a little softer than I'd like they didn't lose their shape for ages.

Kids love this brush, parents love this brush, dentists love this brush. I recommend it to all my friends in the market for one.

My kids grew up with the Oral B Child Toothbrush!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

My children are now seventeen and fourteen, and no longer use this toothbrush but I have so many fond memories of the many years during which, they used the Oral B toothbrush! I specifically remember how excited they would get when it was time to get a new toothbrush! Oral B had so many of my children's favorite characters on it which really motivated them to brush longer and do a more thorough job of cleaning their teeth. I also liked that the Oral B toothbrush handle is chunkier and easy for a small child to hold and manipulate. The head of this toothbrush is also just the right size for a child's small mouth. The Oral B toothbrush is the perfect brush for a child who is just learning to brush his teeth independently. I have always been happy with Oral B dental products and my children continue to use the adult Oral B toothbrushes. Good dental hygiene is so important and Oral B products really help foster the importance of maintaining a healthy mouth!

Wonderful!

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

These little toothbrushes are wonderful. I bought one for each of my children. They actually make my kids want to brush their teeth, since they have the characters on them. They are so cute! Also, it's easier for my kids to remember which character they have rather than a color, since they are still toddlers. That eliminates the confusion of which toothbrush is which. Also , the handle is big, and easy for a toddler to grip, so that they can easily learn to do it themselves. The only bad thing about this toothbrush that I can think of, is that it doesn't easily got inside of the toothpaste holder, which is kind of annoying when you have got toddlers that want to do everything by themselves and when they can't to it easily, they get very frustrated. Other than that, it is s great little toothbrush and I would recommend it to parents that have toddlers that are learning to do things by themselves.

Cute toothbrush - kids will love it

from Waterloo, IA

Comments about Oral-B Stage 3 Child Toothbrush:

My daughter found this toothbrush when shopping with me.She got attracted towards oral B Stage 3 toothbrush due to the cute graphics on them. They are from Oral B - the brand my dentist recommends and are made specially for kids that age. They come with many cute themes and are available for both boys and girls. The bristles are soft and perfectly sized for little kids. The brush handle is also perfect in size for little kids and is easy for them to hold and brush. With this oral B toothbrush it is not a mess or headache to ask kids to brush twice a day. My daughter herself asks to brush and she also herself decides as to which toothbrush she wants when shopping for a new toothbrush. She tries a new character every time and loves the princess one the most. The bright colors are very attractive for kids and though the toothbrushes are a bit on the expensive side but I use Sunday insert coupons to bring their price down.