Other Manual Toothbrushes:
Colgate
Colgate 360 Toothbrush

Colgate 360 Toothbrush

Cons

The Colgate 360 is the only toothbrush I will use!

I never really considered myself picky about toothbrushes, but once I started using the **Colgate 360 Toothbrush**, there is no going back to any other toothbrush, or even trying a new one that comes on the market - unless it is an enhanced Colgate 360, then I might consider it.  In the meantime, this is the perfect toothbrush for me!

What makes this toothbrush so great is that it offers so many features.  Here are the highlights of this fabulous toothbrush:

- Cheek & tongue cleaner

- Different length bristles

- Soft polishing cups

- Soft grip handle

One of my favorite things about the **Colgate 360 Toothbrush **is how comfortable it is to hold.  There is rubber gripping up and down the brush, but it also has a silicone-like pad for your thumb to hold onto, and *that *is super comfy in and of itself.  I also enjoy the variety of bristles on the brush.  They vary from short, to long, to a rubbery plastic for polishing your teeth.

The cheek & tongue cleaner is also a major plus.  The soft, rubber bristles are the perfect texture of cleaning your tongue.  The package states that this toothbrush: "Removes more plaque and over 96% more bacteria" compared to using a flat-trim toothbrush.

If you're in the market for a new toothbrush, or just want to know how an excellent toothbrush should perform, pick up a **Colgate 360 Toothbrush.**

Colgate 360 Toothbrush is a leader in toothbrushes.

The Colgate 360 Toothbrush is all in all a great toothbrush. The colgate 360 toothbrush is moderately priced compared to others, plus you can always find coupons to use on them, which makes it even better. This is a great brush for cleaning your entire mouth. The colgate 360 toothbrush is a great toothbrush for anyone who tends to produce a lot of tarter or plauqe build up. It does an excellent job of getting inbetween and around your teeth. The colgate 360 has different length bristles that allow it to get in and out of all those crevices of your teeth. Another great plus for this toothbrush is that it has the tongue and cheek cleaner. Most brushes do not offer this. The tongue cleaner works well with out causing any sores to arise on your tongue,like using your bristles on the brush often does. The colgate 360 brush has a sleek design to it and they offer it in many colors so there is no worry of mixing up any toothbrushes. The only negative thing I would say about this brush is that if you have sensitive gums it tends to make them more sore and cause them to bleed. But all in all this is a great brush.

ACME doesnt take coupons for colgate

from hudson oh

About Me Frequent User

Pros

Cons

• Pricey

coupon not accepted by ACME

Expensive But Does A Great Job on Back Teeth

from Pittsburgh, PA

Pros

• Cleans Hard To Reach Spots

Cons

• Pricey

• Daily Use

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

A medication I was taking caused my teeth to become extremely soft; that resulted in chipping and eventually loose teeth at the gum line. I needed a toothbrush that could get in the back of my mouth without putting pressure on the teeth.

In the past I used electric toothbrushes but the speed of the brush head usually resulted in a gritty taste in my mouth because of the way it brushed against my teeth. When that started happening I was worried that this was something that I would experience with all toothbrushes.

The toothbrush has a nice curve to it so you really can hit all the angles of your teeth; there are also a lot of colors to choose from so if you want a different color for each member of the family you have some cool colors to choose from.

The downside is that they are about two dollars more than what you would pay for a regular straight head toothbrush. Some people are willing to spend that kind of money every month when they need to be replaced but I only get these when they are on sale and I have a coupon for them.

Great toothbrush

from Utah

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

I have received several Colgate toothbrushes from our local dentist, and it love using them. The shape of the bristles is designed to help reach between teeth and down along the gum lines in the places that are typically hard to reach. This toothbrush does a great job of removing plaque buildup from these areas of the teeth. The bristles are firm enough to push their way into tough areas, but they are not so hard that they irritate or cause bleeding in the gums. The handle has a good grip that is easy and comfortable to hold while brushing. The bristles rinse out easily under running water without holding plaque or extra toothpaste residue in them. The one downside I see with this toothbrush is that they do not last very long. I brush rather hard, and the bristles begin to bend outward and lose their shape rather quickly. This brush only lasts me a month or so whereas other brands will last much longer.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

The Colgate 360 toothbrush is a very effective toothbrush. It provides more than adequate cleaning for both top and bottom teeth, at all angles. I felt confident that my teeth were properly cleaned with this toothbrush. It has a unique design that no other brands offer.

My favorite toothbrush

from Mount Prospect, IL

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

There is just not enough I can say about this toothbrush! I actually look forward to brushing my teeth now because I love the clean feeling I get afterwards, and I know that the Colgate 360 is to thank for that. I love the shape of the handle/toothbrush and the grips that prevent your toothbrush from slipping and sliding in your fingers. I love the colorful design of it (I know this doesn't contribute to the effectiveness of the toothbrush, but hey it's aesthetically pleasing and easy to locate in a suitcase or travel bag!)

I also love the tongue and cheek cleaner at the back of the brush. Most of the bad breath bacteria is located on your tongue, so even if you brush your teeth well, but don't clean your tongue, you'll have remnants of that morning breath, yuck! It took me years to find out why my breath wasn't as fresh as it could be. Now I use the textured pad to scrub away that bacteria, which leaves my mouth so fresh. I also like the difference in bristle heights, because it insures that all the plaque and food between my teeth is gone.

I hope Colgate never stops making this brush because it's my favorite! It works so well, and I can't imagine using any other toothbrush!

It helped me whiten my teeth some.

from Springdale, UT

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

The whitening cups worked as stated because I have seen improvement over the last couple of months.That is without using any whitening toothpaste.Without using whitening anything for that matter.The way the bristles are arranged and designed make this toothbrush the best manual kind for polishing and thoroughly cleaning the teeth.The bristles reach between the teeth.I can feel them reaching and cleaning just as floss does.I think that is the most important aspect of a toothbrush.Being able to reach between the teeth.This one definitely fulfills that need for me.The bristles being cross sectioned allows me to brush gently while still getting that superior clean and polished feel afterward.I like this for cleaning my tongue as well.The whitening cups act similar to a tongue cleaner and scrape the particles off of my tongue,but only more gently.Love it.

Just what you need for clean teeth.

from Roanoke Rapids, NC

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

When I first purchased a Colgate 360 toothbrush I was not sure if I would like the result that I would receive after trying the brush. But to my amazement I really liked the results now when I need a new toothbrush I only look for the Colgate 360 brand to purchase. This toothbrush does a great job . It does not feel to ruff for your gums and the brush stands up to the test of time not like some brushes after a couple of uses start to lean to one side. Stays cleaner longer .

This toothbrush really holds up.

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

I'd say that the Colgate 360 toothbrush is a great toothbrush that really holds up, does it's job and does not get "soft" too soon. Other toothbrushes that I've used start off nice and "sturdy" but soon become limp, but not this brush. (Well, that is if it was a medium to hard bristle in the beginning.) This toothbrush really efficiently does the job and I get a really clean feeling afterwards as if every tooth got the right cleaning attention, not just feeling a few swipes with still a slightly unclean feel to the area of my teeth that are closer to my gum-line. This is my favorite manual toothbrush and I usually use it longer than the recommended time when I'm suppose to replace with a new one just because it feels like the bristles are still nice and strong after so many usages. I would most definitely recommend this colgate toothbrush to others if I were ever asked.

The Colgate 360 Toothbrush Will Help Whiten Your Teeth

from Stockton, CA

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

The Colgate 360 Toothbrush does a lot for my smile. This toothbrush removes plaque and stains better than other toothbrushes. My teeth look whiter in less than two weeks. It has a tongue cleaner, which helps get rid of bacteria. It is beneficial and prevents bad breath. The bristles on this toothbrush are a little sharp at first. I have to use it a few times before the bristles become soft. This toothbrush is gentle, and does not irritate my gum line. It protects my tooth enamel as well. The design is cute, and the bristles are different sizes. It is supposed to remove 96% of bacteria, and I feel like it does. I have fresh breath every time I brush. This toothbrush is easy to grip and use. The handle is a little bulky at the bottom though. This toothbrush is pricey. I like to buy mine from discount stores. I can buy several of them in one container at a fair price. I highly recommend the Colgate 360 Toothbrush.

Whole mouth will feel clean

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Colgate 360 Toothbrush:

This tooth brush makes my whole mouth feel clean. The bristles are soft and the tongue cleaner on the back of the brush is a clever idea. It has been the only tooth brush that I used since I discovered it. My teeth feel very clean after I brush. The cleaner on the back of the brush is not only good to clean off your tongue but also cleans the sides of your mouth as your brushing the molars. It almost brushes every surface of your mouth leaving your whole mouth feeling clean and fresh. The bristles are soft yet sturdy. It is very hard to tell when I need to replace my brush because they stay in such good shape even after so many uses. The handle is sturdy and yet very comfortable to hold. On the head of the brush there is a pattern of bristles that form a circle. This is used to encircle the molar while you brush and get in between your molars to help prevent cavities in the hard to reach areas. Overall this is a great toothbrush! You can often find it on sale too.