Other Manual Toothbrushes:
Manual Toothbrushes
Colgate
Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush

Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush

Great for sensitive gums!

I really like the Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush and have used it in the past. This toothbrush is particularly suitable for sensitive teeth/gums. Colgate is a brand that is trustworthy and one that I have been using since the time I can remember! This toothbrush maintains that brand name by delivering completely as advertised! It is so easy to use and is quite durable. This toothbrush is flexible enough and helps clean hard to reach areas as well. It is really gentle on gums and works great for people who have sensitive gums. I have had some issues with my gums in the past and my doctor recommended this toothbrush. I was so happy to find that the bristles were so soft that they did not hurt my gums at all. My mouth felt clean and fresh after using this toothbrush. I highly recommend the Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush for a gentle yet effective cleaning. Must try if you have sensitive teeth or gums.

too soft for me.

Even though I have a automatic toothbrush, I had to use this toothbrush because I couldn't find any batteries for my toothbrush. I had bought a few of these when they were on sale to be used for guest. It has been a few years since I used a manual toothbrush, so I kind of forgot how tiring your hand can get. I know it is a small nitpick, but it annoys me. Anyway, I did like that I was able to reach all the way back to my back teeth, and I like that the toothbrush feels sturdy. However, I did not like the fact that the bristles are so soft. I can not understand why anyone would want to use a soft tooth brush. With a hard bristled toothbrush you are able to get under the gums and in between the teeth. You are also able to brush your tongue ffectively. After brushing with this toothbrush, I still did not feel like my teeth were as clean as they could be. I continued to use this brush for about a week because I did not want it to go to waste. I just can't use something one time and then throw it away. All in all I was not persuaded to start using manual toothbrushes.

Colgate : this one is worth it...

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

This is amazing for my teeth, this is my personal experience towards it. I've been using it for two month - I can't find anything wrong with it ! It feels great, and my mouth actually does feel cleaner than with other toothbrushes. While using it i feel very soft Bristles which gently clean my teeths. Sometime while cleaning the teeth we feel bit blood through the teeth but using this no chance for it. Its first good advantage is the extra-soft bristles are great if you have sensitive teeth like I do. The bristles glide across your teeth comfortably, and do not cause discomfort on the gums (which has always been a problem for me). The shape of the bristles makes it easy to reach hard-to-reach places in the back of the mouth, and the bristles don't get harder over time, the way most have for me in the past. Overall i would tell it's very effective, and so comfortable! If somebody feel the same problem like me then go and buy it. It will work fast.

love this toothbrush

from La Rue, OH

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

I have very sensitive teeth, so I am very choosy when it comes to my toothbrush. The Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush is wonderful on my sensitive teeth. It does not cause bleeding like so many other toothbrushes cause. But it still feels as if it cleans my teeth thoroughly. It has very soft bristles that and they clean between the teeth as well as the surface of my teeth. The toothbrush is not expensive and is available in a wide variety of colors to choose from. It includes a tongue scraper built in to the reverse side of the toothbrush. It has a thick handle that is easy to grip. The little bumps on the tongue cleaner is also designed to help clean your cheeks as you brush as well. I think that is an excellent feature! That is why this is called the "360" toothbrush. It cleans your whole mouth 360 degrees around the inside. How many toothbrushes do that? I really love this toothbrush and recommend it to every one!

Next Best Thing To An Electric Toothbrush

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

This is the toothbrush that I have bought for my whole family. We have tried so many other brands and they don't seem to live up to all the hype. This toothbrush has bristles that you can actually feel cleaning your teeth.

This toothbrush is easy for my kids to use as well as myself and my partner. My teeth feel like they have been cleaned properly and not only that, it seems to give a whole mouth clean which is something that I look for.

The oral hygiene of my family is really important to me and I think this is the best product around. I would highly recommend it to anybody who is looking for value and quality.

Colgate 360 is My Favorite Toothbrush

from Louisiana

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

I stumbled across the Colgate 360 toothbrush about a year ago and boy was I impressed. The toothbrush is unique. Once I put it in my mouth, I instantly fell in love. It's hard to explain, but I just felt that it was better at cleaning my mouth than other toothbrushes. The bristles are firm yet soft at the same time. I've had problems with brushes being to firm in the past, but this one felt just right. The way the bristles are designed are different than other brushes I've used and I can feel the difference. My mouth ends up feeling a lot cleaner than with other brushes. I also love the tongue scraper on the back, as I never had a brush with one. It helps to brush your tongue, as we have a bunch of germs that accumulate there. Since buying the brush, I've recommended them to family members and they've all made the switch and they also love them. It just feels great and you can tell your mouth is getting a great cleaning in. Your mouth feels like you just went to the dentist. Great product.

Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush Gets An A+

from Portland, TX

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

The Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush helps prevent tartar, cavities, fillings, and other issues which are much more serious. The Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush is a great tool to have. It has many bristles in various lengths all within one toothbrush. This helps ensure that every nook and cranny in your mouth is cleaned.
The toothbrush almost works like flossing, working it's little bristles between each tooth and brushing away plaque and tartar. I highly recommend this product because I had problems with tartar for years. Since using this toothbrush, I no longer have tartar issues and my dentist even compliments me on how clean and tartar-free my teeth are.
I guarantee you will be happy with this product if you try it out! For those of you with sensitive teeth, do not fear! This toothbrush is very gentle on your teeth and does not cause gum irritation or bleeding.

Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush is a must have

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

I have sensitive teeth and gums. I have tried a lot of different toothbrushes and I always ended up having the same problem. After I finished brushing my teeth I would notice my gums were bleeding and my teeth felt like they were scraped bare. When I would be eating a hot meal and I would take a drink of something cold every tooth in my mouth would aching right away. That pain would last for hours. I ended up getting into the habit of drinking room temperature water, just to avoid the pain. So I asked my dentist what should I try to help out with my sensitivity problem, and he suggested I try the Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush. I went to the drug store and picked one up as soon as I left the dentist office. I was surprise with the price right away. It was not crazy expensive the way I thought it would be since it was a sensitivity toothbrush. I went home and tried it out and when I finished my mouth felt clean, and not scraped to the bone. The biggest change that I saw right away was that my gums weren't bleeding. The next test took place when I ate dinner. I had my hot meal and this time I had a glass of ice water, I chewed my bite, then took my drink, and there was no pain. I have made the switch and committed fully to the Colgate 360 sensitive toothbrush and the Colgate 360 sensitive toothpaste. The combination of both of them is a miracle cure for mouth sensitivity and I would recommend it to anyone with sensitive teeth.

Great Toothbrush

from Columbus, OH

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

This toothbrush is definitely worthy of a great review. Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush delivers on its claims. This toothbrush is great for my sensitive teeth and gums. I usually buy any brand's soft toothbrush, just hoping it won't cause too much pain. They always cause my gums to get irritated and sore. The bristle on the Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush is like an extra soft version of toothbrushes. It is so gentle on my gums and I am able to brush my teeth three times a day without experiencing pain. I love that I also get a tongue cleaner on this toothbrush which makes my mouth feel even cleaner. The tongue cleaner is easy to use. I just scrub my tongue a little bit and the job is done. I also love the thicker handle so I can control how much pressure I put on my teeth. I was surprised at how well this toothbrush actually cleans my teeth because it's extra soft bristles. I have no complaints, it cleaned my teeth thoroughly and worked better than other leading brands.

Bad tooth brush

from Enfield, CT

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

Usually I'm not picky at all when it comes to simple things like tooth brushes. But this one left me disappointed for sure. I never dreamed before hand that I wouldn't like a tooth brush! Colgate usually does a fine job for tooth brushes. I can't complain about Colgate. But this product of theirs left me disappointed. Colgate 360 toothbrushes have a pad on the back side that helps scrub your cheek while brushing your teeth. Call me a weirdo, but I just didn't like it! It was a strange feeling to me having the inside of my cheeks being brushed. Just not a feeling I relished at all. As far as the bristles went & the design, those were fine with me. Nothing wrong there. Just the "cheek pad" bothered me. It's definitely a personal choice. You might not be that picky. And it might be great for you. Just not my style. Price wise, 360s are usually one of the cheapest Colgate tooth brushes which is nice.

Great for sensitive gums!

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

Good toothbrush if you have sensitive gums

Comments about Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush:

I'm not especially dedicated to using one particular type of toothbrush, so when I had a coupon I tried out the Colgate 360 Sensitive Toothbrush. It worked well to clean my teeth while keeping my gums from getting sensitive from the bristles. This toothbrush was really easy to find at my local grocery store, and I was even able to get it in my favorite color. I like that Colgate is a well-known name, so you can pretty much find this toothbrush anywhere. There are also a lot of different coupons you can get for Colgate products.

Although I don't have sensitive teeth, this would be a great toothbrush for people who have extremely sensitive teeth. The bristles are really soft, which is good for your gums. Although the bristles are soft, they still do a great job of keeping your teeth clean. When I was using this toothbrush, I did not get a single cavity, so that is always a sign that a toothbrush is doing its job.