Other Electric Toothbrushes:

Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush

Pros

Cons

• Performance/Cleaning:

My Teeth Feel So Clean Using the Oral-B Sonic Complete!

Before I tried the Oral-B Sonic Care Complete Toothbrush, I tried several brands of electronic toothbrushes including the expensive one my dentist recommended and none of the could even come close to the job that this toothbrush can do! The first time I tried it my teeth felt fresh and clean. While the other toothbrushes were able to clean my teeth they never seem to clean them enough. This toothbrush is able to get in between my teeth and clean everything. This toothbrush has made a huge difference in the way my teeth appear and the way they feel. I now longer feel like I have lingering particles on my teeth, they feel so smooth and clean! I went to my dentist after using this and he asked me what I was doing differently. I had to tell him that I switched to this tooth brush and he was impressed. So I am now addicted to using this toothbrush! I cannot think of any better way to clean my teeth and my tongue! I recommend this to everyone!

OralB Sonic Complete Care is okay.

When this toothbrush first appeared on the market, it was one of a very few of its kind.  My dentist recommended that I get a sonic toothbrush due to my gingivitis.  He said brand didn't matter much, but that they were all expensive.  He was right, but I bought this model, as it had the most features for the money.  Though it is easy to charge and has good features, it doesn't last as long as it should considering the price.  Within six months, it had begun to rust a little at the area where the replacement heads snap in.  While it continued to work, and did seem to make a difference in the health of my gums, it's not a really pleasant thought to be putting that in your mouth.  Now there are many more choices out there, and with lower prices to boot.  While this was a good purchase when it first came out several years ago, it is not so great when compared to the current choices. I would recommend seriously considering one of the lower priced models.

Not a fan of any electric toothbrushes....officially.

from Dallastown, PA

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I have tried so many electric toothbrushes and wasted so much money on them. This would be another let down, in my opinion. I love Oral B brand and the style and durability of this product is good but I just feel like the electronic toothbrushes do not clean my teeth efficiently enough. I think if you want a good brushing you need to use your own "elbow grease" and manually brush them. The prices on this product was ridiculous for the results I was given. No more electronic toothbrushes for me.

Performance/Cleaning
The toothbrush itself performs as it says it should as far as how it spins, the power behind it and the battery life of the unit. As far as feeling like my teeth/mouth received the equivalent to an in office cleaning...not even close! I do not feel it cleaned well. I manually brushed my teeth afterwards, every time.

The toothbrush itself is very durable. It stayed highly functional and the battery life seems great.

Very effective cleaning.

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I've owned the Oral-B Sonic Complete for over a year. I trust Oral-B as a brand and this brush is no different. I hoped that the head would not be too small, as it looked smaller than toothbrushes that I've had in the past, but this did not prove to be an issue. Not only does it get the job done well, but the clean seems to stick with you for most of the day. I would recommend this product to a friend.

Haven't had many instances that would test the durability, but I've had the same battery for over a year and have traveled with and dropped it once or twice in the sink.

Greatness

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I love my oral B sonic tooth brush. It makes my teeth feel so clean & fresh. When I floss afterwards, I hardly get anything because this tooth brush is that good. I would recommend getting this toothbrush. Although use a coupon or wait until it goes on sale. You can get a better deal than what they normally sell for ;)

Performance/Cleaning
So good you hardly have to floss

Great durability.

• Performance/Cleaning:

This a great toothbrush for orthodontics(braces).

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I love the different attachments that come with this product. They're perfect for getting between my braces. My dentist visit reports have been good and getting better since I've started using this brush. The fact the battery last long is feature that I like. It's makes the brush super convenient. I also like the way it makes my teeth feel clean after using it. There is no grime or anything, just a smooth, white surface. Amazing!

Performance/Cleaning
The product clean teeth very well, I've noticed a difference since I've started using it. I also like the battery charge. I've never went to use it and it's not been charged. I think the battery lasts a couple hours. Awesome!

The product looks well made and has lasted my over 2 years. I don't see any signs of breaking or any breakage. The isn't malfunctioning and always works properly. I think the toothbrush will last me many more years to come. Great product!

My Oral B Toothbrush has become indispensable

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I absolutely love the way this toothbrush works, for many reasons. First, the battery life is great - I charge my toothbrush approximately once every two or three months, and for being used twice a day, it can last a long time - this leaves me able to travel and brush or just brush at home without putting any thought into it. I love that the charging base is very slim and takes up little space on my counter. The brush heads feel similar to regular toothbrush heads, so it didn't take long to get used to using. Another thing I love is the long-lasting feeling of clean I have when using this brush. I have had it for over two years using it twice a day every day, and it still works perfectly (aside from buying new brush heads of course!)

The brush heads can be a bit expensive, but if you are a good deal-shopper you can find them online for much cheaper than in the big box store!

• Performance/Cleaning:

A professional clean feel at home

from Pevely, MO

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I love my Oral B Braun Supersonic toothbrush.  My teeth are much whiter since starting to use this electric toothbrush.  My teeth feel clean, like they do after getting them professionally cleaned.

One of my favorite features of this toothbrush is the timer.  It buzzes every 30 seconds and then alerts you when it's been 2 min of brushing.

The refil brushes are very afordable in my opinion also.

The Oral B Sonic was the best electric toothbrush I ever bought

from Evans, GA

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I have had my Braun Oral B for over 6 years now. I remember being a bit reluctant to invest the money in an electric toothbrush at the time, but it has been well worth it. So many wonderful features, the sonic cleaning, the "two minute timer" (for those like me who like to cheat a bit). The three different speeds and gum massager, as well as the 30 second "buzzer" that tells you its time to chanhge quandrants. The replacement heads haver always been easy to find and affordable'

My dental hygenist told me after 6 months of using the Bruan Oral B she could see a big diference. I can't imagine ever going back to a manual toothbrush,.

Does what it should

from Highland, MI

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I'm not sure if electric toothbrushes really are better than regular ones, but I definitely feel like they clean better.

I felt refreshed using this, and it didn't seem too weak or too strong. The bristles were perfect as well.

The only problem I have with the sonic care is the price of the unit, and the price of the replacements. It's insanely expensive!! It doesn't brush the tongue well unless you're pressing down like a normal brush either, but otherwise it does exactly as it should how it should. So far the batteries seem to be lasting for a long time as well. I also like that it doesn't take up a lot of space, and is pretty reliable so far.

I'm not sure if I'll continue paying for the expensive replacement heads or switch back to a normal toothbrush. If the price was a bit lower I wouldn't even have to think twice about it.

Works great

from Nashville, TN

**Oral-B Sonic Complete Care Toothbrush**

I recently purchased this toothbrush. I wanted to buy this one because it would greatly improve my dental hygiene, and it has. The electric power of it allows your teeth to get a deeper clean, and makes brush hard to reach spots much easier. This toothbrush is so much more efficient than your regular manial toothbrush and was worth the investment. It also makes your breath smell better, as your teeth and gums become more clean. It stops for a moment after 30 seconds to let you know that it is time to move to the next of the four sections of your mouth, ensuring an even and deep clean for your teeth. My dentist always said that I had plaque buildup, especially in the back, so he recommended that I use the the Oral-B toothbrush, and I'm glad I did because it's a great investment for your health. When you charge it completely, it will last you a few weeks, great for travel.

Sonic Complete completes my toothcare routine

from Keene, NH

Comments about Oral-B Sonic Complete Toothbrush:

I know it sounds kind of weird, but I got this toothbrush at a yard sale. Don't worry, the package was completely unopened and sanitary. I have no idea why the seller did not want this toothbrush, but I have been using it for a little over a month now and I love it. The biggest pro is that the brush obviously makes my teeth feel sparkling clean and white. But also, this toothbrush prevents and reverses gingivitis and stimulates the gums the way a manual toothbrush can not. Also, I travel a fair bit, and the toothbrush comes with a handy travel case. The charge stays good for 2 weeks without needing to be recharged, which is a plus because I don't have to bring the bulky charger with me. The only gripe I have with the brush is I can't seem to find the replacement toothbrush heads anywhere. I have checked walgreens, cvs, sears, target and a variety of other stores and I can't find them. I guess I will just have to buy them online.