View more electric toothbrushes

Oral-B
Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511

Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511

4.8

Cleans well and makes my teeth feel great.

from Omaha, NE

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I've had this toothbrush for 10 years and it still works great! I love and it leaves my teeth feeling clean and healthy. If I'm traveling and only using a manual toothbrush I can totally tell the difference in the way my teeth feel, just not as clean and good feeling.

Performance/Cleaning
Always leaves my teeth clean and healthy feeling. This toothbrush always works well and never leaves my teeth feeling dull or unclean.

I've had this toothbrush for 10 years and it still works great I don't leave it plugged in all the time, just plug it in every few days or so. I've noticed that it doesn't stay charged as long but after 10 years it still works great and if I would leave it plugged in it would be great!

• Performance/Cleaning:

Great, simple electric toothbrush!

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I have had this toothbrush about at least 5 years and it's going strong! It works great, without too many bells and whistles. The only problem is that it can be difficult to keep the inside of the brush head clean. Water gets in the gaps easily. The best way I have found to clean it is to put it in the dishwasher. This toothbrush came with two for the price of one! Christmas is coming and I plan on getting one for my husband! I hope they have fixed the gap, which would fix the mildew problem. A more neutral color would be nice too! I have had other electric toothbrushes and this one is on par with the others I have had.

Performance/Cleaning

from Rural Retreat, VA

Pros

Cons

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I bought the Braun toothbrush on the recommendation of an oral surgeon. I had some wisdom teeth removed and small bone chips started coming to the surface. He recommended the Braun to massage my gums, this helps the chips come to the surface. Well it worked and after a few weeks all was good. This was about ten years ago and I've never stopped using the Braun. I love it. It's brush heads are small enough to fit in the back of my mouth without any discomfort. It has a two minute timer built in and two speeds. I find when I use it I go way past the two minutes. The charging case with mine holds four brush heads. The brush heads have little colored bands so every family member can have their own without mixups. They also have the blue indicator built in so you know when to replace them. This is actually the second one I've bought. I bought an extra for the kids bathroom. I found they brush longer when using the Braun. The battery last a long while also. It does a great job of cleaning your teeth. They always feel nice and smooth after brushing. I highly recommend this toothbrush.

The Braun 3D Excel electric toothbrush by Braun is the best.

from Tulsa, OK

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I've purchased and used several brands of electric toothbrushes in the past.  When my last one gave out, I got a Braun 3D Excel because it claimed to do a better job of cleaning teeth.  I really like the up and down motion plus the circular movement of the brush as I'm using it.  Other pluses are the dual speeds and timer.  My dental hygenist said the higher speed would be too much, but I really like it.  The timer helps ensure that I brush adequately.  I discovered that with a manual brush, I would brush only one-third of the time recommended.  This toothbrush doesn't stop until you've had enough to get the front, top, and back of the teeth, plus time to clean the roof of your mouth, inside cheeks, and tongue.  The brush heads have colored bands to put around the bottom so everyone in the household knows which bruch head is theirs.  The brushes also change color (from blue to white) as you use them.  When the brush is almost completely white, it is time to change brushes.  The only thing I can say negative about Braun is the cost of the replacement brush heads.  Otherwise, I highly recommend this electric tooth brush.

Since I started with the Oral-B 3D excel my check ups have great

from Manning, SC

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I have been using Oral B electric tooth brushes for several years. The Oral-B 3D excel is the quality I expect from Braun. It is also the higher price than some comparable products. I have not tried any of the lower priced options but have friends that like them. You won't do any better at cleaning than the Oral-B 3D excel but you can definitely beat the price.

Oral-B 3D Excel Electric Toothbrush works wonderful.

from Kenosha, WI

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I was always using the old fashion way of brushing my teeth, so because I was getting not the greastest dental check-ups, I was thinking that now was the time to change that. So I went out and brought this Oral-B 3D Excel Electric Toothbrush, and I must say that I love it. I was thinking that I was getting my teeth clean before, but I was so wrong. Using an electric toothbrush is completely different from what I was used to using, but I will say that I won't go back to my old fashion way again. I feel that my teeth are much cleaner, it is easy to use, doesn't take up alot of space, compared to my other toothbrush.  I also like the fact that it does stay charged for a very long time before you need to charge it again. That is a very big plus,considering we are all very busy so that is something that I don't want to have to be thinking about. The refills are costly, so watch for them to go on sale..

Excellent Rechargeable Toothbrush

from New York, NY

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I did a considerable amount of research for a rechargeable toothbrush and this one is the best out there.  I've had it for a year and it is excellent.  Cleans thoroughly without being to forceful on your entire mouth. Easy to clean and the chager works as it should.  Remember to follow the instructions to let the battery drain about twice a year to protect the battery.  I give this a 10 out of 10.

Oral-B 3D Excel Electric Toothbrush changed my brushing habit.

from Fort Worth, TX

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

Having resisted my wife's encouragement to try an electric toothbrush, I was surprised when she went ahead an purchased my Oral-B 3D Excel Electric Toothbrush.  She fussed until I tried the toothbrush.

It took a few days to get used to the vibrations caused by the quickly moving head, but I soon noticed a cleaner mouth.  The electric toothbrush also helped with my breath problem which sometimes had become odorous.  My dentist was also very impressed with the improvement in my mouth since starting the use of an electric toothbrush.  I am getting great check-ups.

The only negative aspect of using the Oral-B 3D Excel Electric Toothbrush is when I travel.  I don't want to take the toothbrush on trips, and I fall back on the regular or old fashioned toothbrush.  Since I do a lot of traveling, it has become an annoyanace switching back and forth between a standard toothbrush and my Oral-B 3D Excel Electric Toothbrush.

Oral B 3D excel makes my teeth feel very very clean

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Oral-B 3D Excel Solo Pulsating Toothbrush D17511:

I bought the Oral B 3D excel had my first root canal.  I have always felt everytime I use it my mouth and teeth feel so clean.  When I would get lazy and use a regular toothbrush I could tell such a big difference.  My teeth did not feel as clean and I noticed I did not get my gums as well with a regular toothbrush.  When I use a regular toothbrush my gums would sometimes bleed.  After using my Oral B 3D excel my gums would quit bleeding.  The toothbrush comes with a waterproof base that you set your toothbrush on to recharge.  Also you can remove the toothbrush heads and store up to four of them in a compartment that closes and keeps them clean.