Other Shampoos:
Volumizing Shampoo
Ookisa
Ookisa Shampoo

Ookisa Shampoo

Works but maybe not worth the price tag...

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Ookisa Shampoo:

I came across the Ookisa ad which advertises how this product gives you a fuller head of hair after using it for about a month or so.  I decided to give it a try even after reading some negative reviews on it.  The first day I used it, I was pretty impressed with the smell and the lathering effect.  I noticed a difference in my hair texture after the first use.  It felt soft, and I felt as though the strands were stronger.  After a couple of uses, it continued to give me the same results so I was pretty happy about it.  It has been almost a month now since I started using it but I don't really notice my hair getting fuller.  I interchange a different shampoo every 5 days just so there's no build up but still no difference in the fullness of my hair.  Instead, I seem to notice that when washing my hair, I tend to pull out more strands of hair.  I've since stopped using Ookisa shampoo and gone back to my organic shampoo but my hair continue to fall out when shampooing.  I decided that this product is not for me and I didn't reap the benefits that they advertised so I'm returning it.