Other Shampoos:
Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo

Pros

Cons

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo delivers!

I am currently doing a campaign for Expo Tv and am product testing Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo among some of their other products.  I have been more frequently buying Aussie lately in my rotation of products I regularly use!  I have super limp hair and its pretty oily, too.  The citrus formula strip all the heavy oil without completely stripping my hair from my scalp and leaves it shiny, clean, and guess what, fuller!  I often loose lustre in my hair when heat styling, coloring, and putting tons of crazy products in my hair to get it to do what I want it to do.  Aussie Aussome Volume erases some of this damage and removes the last application of all those crazy styling products to leave a clean, shiny head without residue or buildup.  I think I have found a new Shampoo, ladies and gentlemen, and I don't often say that, because I have a really difficult time selecting a shampoo that balances my hair type and all the nutty things I do to my poor head!

used to be great new product isn't great at all

I'm a hairstylist been using this product for > 10 yrs. Since the new packaging & change in ingredients it is terrible. I have acess to any product out there & i used to choose aussie everytime but since the change in packaging & to the ingredients i won't be using it anymore. What used to leave my hair with volume now leaves it greasy. I have fine thin hair & am very disappointed in the changes. I wish we could have kept a good thing going :(

No volume at all, weights hair down, wish they would have left a good thing alone

The traditional Aussie scent was not only a trademark everyone recognized by the smell but also it was a nice scent. Now it stinks & i can bet no one will pick it out by smell.

Excellent shampoo

from Lawrence, MA

About Me Parent of Two or More Children

Pros

• Acts Quickly
  • Easy To Use
  • Effective
  • Gentle
  • Not Messy

Cons

• Daily Use
    • Weekly shampoo

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

This is an excellent shampoo. I previously used a diffrent shampoo for about 10 years but was beginning to not be happy with it so I decided to try out a couple of diffrent brands. Aussie Volume shampoo was one of them.

I have been happy with it since day 1. I have been using this shampoo for over a year and I am completly satisfied. It makes my hair smell so good. Makes my hair soft and is so volumizing. Overall a great shampoo.

Great volumizing shampoo.

from TN

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

I have used many of Aussie's products and have been pleased. There is no exception for Aussie's Aussome Volume Shampoo. It does exactly what it is supposed to do. My hair is really long and straight. With my hair being so long, it is weighed down and flat on my head. When I use Aussie's Aussome Volume Shampoo it gives my hair life. My hair does not look stuck to my head or greasy. I also like that there are more than one size of the shampoo you can buy. That way it is affordable for most anyone. I would recommend this shampoo to anyone who wants their hair to have great volume that lasts.

This shampoo works really well with my hair. It brings great volume to my normally flat, lifeless hair.

The scent of this shampoo is not bad, but it is not my favorite either. It smells good to me until I blow dry it. Then it kind of leaves a weird smell. It is not a strong smell though, which is good.

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo is just average.

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo is "OK", but it is definitely not my favorite. I bought it because I needed shampoo and the store I was in did not have my regular brand. I picked it because of its scent.

It DOES smell very good. That's what I would consider it's best attribute. And it does rinse out completely. But beyond that, I would say it is just an average shampoo.

It does not have a rich, luxurious lather. It has average lather.
    It does not leave my hair super full, soft and shiny. It leaves my hair "average".

My bottom line is that it will work, but it isn't anything special.

Aussie Aussome Volmne Shampoo cleans my hair. I guess that's the main job and it does an average job. But it doesn't do anything special.

I really do like the scent of this shampoo. It isn't too flowery or overly perfumed. But the down side is that the scent does not last. Even right after I wash my hair, the scent is gone almost immediately. This is a negative trait to me, but others may like it.

One of a couple shampoos I alternate between

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

I tend to alternate a little between products for my hair, and I have recently gone back to Aussie Products. I always seem to forget how much I love them. Aussie Volume really pulls through for my fine hair and gives me the "oomph" that I need. I can also trust it to last until the next wash (usually every other day for me). I love that the second day my hair still looks good for going out.

Works great for me. I can trust Aussie Volume to clean my hair and add that little bit of something extra that my fine hair needs. I also appreciate that it does not leave my hair extremely dry for my clod, dry winter weather.

I love the sent of all the Aussie products, I am not exactly sure what it is, but it is unique to Aussie, and once you smell it you pretty much can't get enough of it. It is not overpowering in any way, but when you get close to someone else that uses Aussie you will recognize it, and want to smell their hair.

I have no issues with Aussie's volume shampoo!

from lakeland, florida

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

I love Aussie's Aussome Volume Shampoo! It used to be the only shampoo I used. The only reason I stopped using it is because as I grew older, the texture of my hair changed and became less oily. This shampoo was wonderful for my oily hair because it dried it out a little bit and gave my flat and fine hair a great boost. I did not have to use anything extra to give my hair more volume because the shampoo was sufficient enough. I also loved how it smelled. Aussie's products smell amazing. That is part of the reason I purchased the product in the first place. Also, the price for Aussie's products is more than fair. It is definitely an affordable product. If you have limp hair, this is the shampoo for you.

This is the most effective shampoo for giving volume to my hair that I have ever used. I would still be using it if the texture of my hair had not changed.

This shampoo smells awesome. In fact, all of Aussie's products smell amazing!

Aussie's Volume Shampoo Is Amazing

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

Before Aussie's Volume Shampoo my hair was thin, flat, and drab, but after discovering it and using it...just one shampoo later...I noticed that my hair appeared thicker, fuller, and shinier than ever before. I have used Aussie's Volume Shampoo for years now, trading it off with a couple of other favorites in rotation. Whenever my hair starts looking or feeling thin and flat, it's back to the Aussie I go for an immediate thicker, fuller feeling and a great looking head of hair.

Aussie Volume Shampoo does an awesome job of taking hair from thin, flat, and drab to thicker, fuller, and shinier in just one shampoo. And it doesn't take much, either! Just a little dab about the size of dime is what I use and my hair is shoulder length or longer. It leaves hair soft and manageable, too.

Aussie Volume Shampoo has a fresh, clean, kind of fruity scent to it. It is a very pleasant smell and it makes me feel good every time I use it.

Everything I wanted in more in a well priced shampoo!

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

Not only does this product have silky and smoothing properties to it, which is definitely a big plus, but it also has a wonderful scent to it. I'm not too crazy about a shampoo that has a nice scent when you first apply it, but it gone by the time you step out of the shower. This scent lingered, but it wasn't overpowering or obnoxious. The actual formula of this shampoo was silky and smooth, and it truly cleaned my hair. It made my hair voluminous, but smooth and soft at the same time.

great product for short time

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

This product is great the first few weeks but after awhile it just falls short! For the first few times its used your hair looks and feels great with body and shine. But like many non professional products, the shampoo coats the hair shaft instead cleansing it. So after a weekor two the build leaves your hair limp and greasy. So as a stylist myself I often switch it up every few weeks switching between a professional deep cleanser and this. Gives your hair time to get properly cleaned.

Bang for Buck

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

I love this product. In high school, I used to get this product religiously. The smell was wonderful and I could afford the low price. I feel like this is the biggest bang for your buck product. If you don't have a bunch of money laying around, I would suggest this product. The smell of it is heavenly. I used to get the hairspray just so I could put some on and I could smell it the rest of the day. Most Aussie products have the same smell, so if you've smelled one, I feel you have smelt them all.

You know there is room for improvement on the effectiveness, but for the cost, it is one of the best deals you can get. There are better shampoos and conditioners, but they will cost you quadruple what you will pay for this brand.

I can not say enough about the scent of this product. It's my favorite of all time. I wish they made a perfume that I could use because I love it so much. Also, when I used this product, I had more boyfriends on average than I do now... Coincidence? I'll let you be the judge of that one.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Aussie Aussome Volume Shampoo:

I have thin, fine hair and love the way this shampoo adds fullness and volume. I use it daily, in combination with the Aussie Aussome volume conditioner. I never have a problem with product build up and my hair always looks great! This is the best volumizer I have ever used, and my hair definitely gets clean, shiny, and stays healthy! Works very well on my color treated hair without fading, and also helps prevent damage and breaking from the heavy stying I had to do before I started using this just to get the volume that this shampoo alone provides!

This is a product that is meant to give hair volume and it most definitely lives up to its promise! My hair feels and looks fuller, has so much body just after being blown dry! This is the best shampoo for thin, fine hair that I have ever used, delivers volume, shine, and yet is lightweight so hair has bounce and movement.

I love the fresh scent of all Aussie products and this shampoo smells amazing! People will notice as you walk by due to the freshness this shampoo provides. The scent isn't so strong as to overwhelm your lotions or perfumes that you may use, but will linger in your hair throughout the day. My pillow smells so fresh from the use of Aussie!