Other Shampoos:

Pros

Cons

Helps hold color

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo:

I won't use any other shampoo. I've tried other shampoos and my color always seems to fade quickly. With Pantene Color Preserve the color definitely lasts longer. The price is fair and it's easy to wash out. The smell is pleasant and my hair is always shiny & clean. I always get compliments on the shininess.

See above...

Seems to live up to it's claims to color preservation.

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo:

While using this shampoo, my color seemed to fade out as I would expect. This shampoo may have prevented it from fading faster. I believe that this shampoo performs the task of helping to preserve the color just as well as some of the other color preserving shampoos, such as Fructis which costs a little less than Pantene. My hair feels clean after using this shampoo but definitely needed to be conditioned following shampooing. I think the fact that I needed a conditioner was due to the condition of my hair and not to harshness of the shampoo. My hair has suffered damage from repeated coloring and the matching conditioner did help keep some of the frizziness under control as well as providing softness and shine. I would not recommend the 2-1 version of this shampoo as I found that my hair felt greasy after a few days of use. The scent is the classic Pantene scent and is pleasing and not overpowering.

Pantene Pro V Hair Solutiions Color Preserve Shampoo is awesome!

from Americus, GA

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo:

**Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shampoo is an awesome product.  Pantene recently came out with several new lines of hair care products and this product is one of them.  ****Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shampoo has is a rich, luxurious shampoo with a delicate but aromatic scent.  When you apply this shampoo to your hair, it begins to work up into a thick and frothy lather that penetrates and cleans your hair thoroughly.  You can feel the pro-vitamin formula tingling and working through your hair and scalp as the shampoo removes the dirt and oils.  Once your hair is clean, Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shampoo rinses clean and leaves your hair looking healthy and feeling soft and voluminous.  The brand of Pantene Pro V Hair Solutions I purchased preserves the color in colored-treated hair.  I was satisfied with the condition of my hair coloring after using the shampoo.  If you like Pantene products, I recommend you try this new line of Pantene products.  These products also come in “hair solutions” for volume and treatment.**

** **

Pantene Pro V Color Hair Solutions Color Preserve Shampoo is one of the best (and less expensive) products I have ever used. The lather becomes thick and rich with only a small amount of shampoo. It feels wonderful on your hair and doesn't "strip" the hair and make it feel rough and dry. It rinses clean and leaves a delicate scent.

The scent is wonderful. Not overpowering or perfumey.

Pantene Color Preserve - check the version - volume- shine- smoo

from New Milford, CT

Pros

Cons

Comments about Pantene Pro-V Color Preserve Volume Shampoo:

Pantene Shampoos have been my preference for a long time so when I saw the offer to receive a sample of their new line for color treated hair I was thrilled. I received the travel sized bottle and washed my hair that night not realizing that it came in different versions for different hair types. The type is so small that I didn't notice that I received the volume version. It had the usual creamy texture that I've come to love with Pantene shampoos and worked up to a nice lather. The whole shower area filled with the nice light scent of the shampoo. I loved the way my hair felt after rinsing it. The big problem for me is that I have very thick curly hair that I try to tame down by blowdrying and flatironing. The fact that this version was the volumnizing was a major problem for me. No amount of flatironiong tamed my hair. I have to say this is very good news for those of you who have color treated hair and need extra volume because this shampoo definitely gives volume. It does give you hair shine and leaves it feeling amazing. It does seem to help your hair hold onto the color longer as promised.