4.8

4.8

Love this!

from Marietta, Ohio.

About Me Beauty Conscious

Pros

• Adds Volume
  • Great Smell

Cons

• Greasy

• Thinner Hair

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

I love Bumble and Bumble thickening shampoo. It's amazing. I have fine straight hair. I've always longed for thick, bouncy hair. It's a little pricey for every day use, but I use it on weekends and special occasions. It really adds bounce and body to your hair. It doesn't dry out your hair when you're using heat products. The smell is very light and flirty, not over powering at all - like with a lot of higher end hair products. Over all, I really love it. I can't find it local - so I have to order it online. That is a tad bit of a downside. Another con, I notice after 12 hours or so, my hair looks greasy. I don't have greasy hair, and I haven't had this problem with any other shampoo. But, by the next morning I am looking like I haven't washed my hair in a few days. I don't know if it's the hair dryer, or if it's build up. It's looking a little funky, but still smelling fresh. I still love the product and will continue to be a loyal customer to Bumble and Bumble.

• Hair Type:
  • Straight Hair

I advise everyone to buy this product

from jordan

About Me Minimalist

Pros

• Gentle

Cons

• Greasy

• Curly Hair
  • Thinner Hair

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

How to use it very easy when bathing is placed on the hair and distributed to all over the hair of this product is very good and commensurate with my hair and advise inspect and there is no cons to Hama Product

• Hair Type:
  • Very Curly Hair

Brilliant!

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

My hair normally HATES me (I'm not kidding). It's long, and generally curly.. but it becomes a wreck when shampooed. It just gets so dead and DRY. The tangles lone have been reason enough for me to chop it off. However, I tried this shampoo out and much to my surprise, it was rather good. I was hesitant about it, but it helped bump up my hair's overall bounce and make me feel better about myself. It made it a pinch more manageable (Cannot say enough thanks about that part), and a smidgen softer (Who doesn't want softer hair?). Only real down sides to this stuff is that it's kind of expensive, and the scent while nice, is still very reminiscent of plastic. Leaves some work to be done there. It also leaves a small amount of build up, so maybe try combining it with another shampoo? That's honestly the best suggestion I can make. It's a wonderful brand, and definitely something I might splurge on. (Or accept as a holiday gift!)

Thick and bouncy, without weighing it down!

from Modesto, CA

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

This shampoo took my thick hair to a whole new level. It made my hair that was thick and limp (Which is just about as sad of a combo as it sounds) and transformed it into a thicker, soft, fluffy mane of awesomeness. One of the better things that I noticed is that even though it makes my hair feel and look thicker it does not add weight to it, so my hair seems bouncy and energized. Just a little bit of this product goes a long way so be sure to use it sparingly. And this is good news considering the price of Bumble and Bumble.

Does exactly what it says it will! It cleans hair, it adds the volume without weighing it down, and it makes it look and feel great! If you have fine or thick hair this product is wonderful. It will do your hair good.

Bumble and Bumble seems to be fond of making hair products that have a gender neutral smell. This could easily be a scent that either a man or a woman could use since it does not smell manly or girly. The scent is just a very light, clean smell.

Love Me some Bumble and Bumble

from Omaha, NE

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

Well worth your money if you have fine or limp hair. Most effective when used in combination with the matching thickening conditioner. No residue or waxing feeling in your hair. Just silky, light and fresh feeling hair. I do not wash my hair everyday, about 2-3 times per week which was recommended by my stylist. With the cheap shampoos, I was having to rely on dry shampoo and minimal conditioner because my hair felt waxy and heavy. There is a night and day difference between this product and the cheap stuff in the grocery stores. I save in time, water and other product for styling which evens out the cost of the shampoo itself.

I have very fine and limp hair especially in the summer when its humid and this product is the best when I can afford it. The price tag is steep but having shorter fine hair I don't need to use much product and my style lasts longer. I have used this product when my hair was very long and it worked well also.

My hair smells great and the smell lasts for days. Not overpowering just fresh and feminine.

It works

from Tampa, FL

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

Simply put, Bumble and Bumble Thickening shampoo really works. It's not without a drawback in the form of buildup, but it really does work. The other drawback is it's really expensive, even for a premium brand. But hey, it works.

Bumble and Bumble Thickening shampoo is one of the very few thickening shampoos I've tried that really works, and I've tried a fair few. The best way to maximize the effect is to build it up over several washes. The shampoo adds a layer over the cuticle of the hair, which is also how it alleviates split ends. Several consecutive uses will give you several layers. Eventually you're going to have to use a good clarifying shampoo because this stuff can build up to the point where an inadvertent dulling effect outweighs the thickening effect. This hasn't presented much of a problem for me because I only use this shampoo for special occasions, but if you were going to use it every day maybe you want to designate one day a week for clarifying and deep conditioning.

This shampoo does not have the greatest fragrance. I wouldn't go so far as to call it offensive, but it smells kind of like sugary plastic. Luckily, it's understated and won't interfere with your perfume, if you wear it. However, if scent is a must for your hair, this shampoo won't deliver it.

Smells wonderful.

from Bakersfield, Ca

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

I am a big fan of Bumble and Bumble products. This is my favorite of their shampoos and conditioners. It does work well as a thickener for your hair making it feel more full and more volume. It smells wonderful. It is, by far, the best smelling shampoo or conditioner I have smelled. It's a very light and fresh smell and stays on your hair so you can smell it throughout the day. It is a little pricey for the small bottle size, but the product is worth it. I purchase the big pump size and you definitely get a better value for your money. I would absolutely recommend this product, and have many times, to anyone looking for a nice shampoo that's a definite step above the other products out there.

This shampoo does a good job at being a thickener, but the best part is that is leaves your hair feeling so clean and smells great.

Best smelling shampoo I've tried. The matching conditioner is equally as wonderful. The scent lasts for the day as well on your hair.

LOVE this shampoo

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

This is one of the best shampoos I've ever tried. I received a sample with some grooming creme and absolutely love this! It makes my hair really shiny and easy to work with. My hair is fine but it is thick so this shampoo works great with my hair type. Doesn't leave it flat and lifeless.

I love this stuff, it makes my hair so full and thick.

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

BUmble and Bumbles Thickening Shampoo is fantastic.  It really makes my very fine and limp hair thick and full of volume.  The scent is great, the lather is nice and your hair feels clean but not stripped of its natural moisture.  I really do recomend using the thickening spray as well as the thickening conditioner.  It really does work wonders.  The blowout lasts for a long time and not frizzy either.  I have very fine limp hair at the roots but wavy and curly the other places.  I suffer from triangle head very often and am also not good at styling so I usually wear my hair up but if i do a good blow dry with the thickening shampoo, the thickening conditioner and the thickening spray I will actually wear my hair down.  This really speaks highley of the product.  I also think that Bumble and Bumble is such a neat and innovative company and i totally think it is well worth the little bit extra cash.

I now have great managable hair!!

from Greenwood, IN

Comments about bumble & bumble thickening shampoo:

I used to use sauve but I think it actually did some damage to my hair. So I moved up to pantein. There are lots of good comercials about that product. At first it worked well, anything is better than sauve though!! lol! but after a few weeks it just left my hair very dry . So bought some bumble and bumble just to try it out becasue I heard some good things about this product. The first time I tried it it hought it left my hair a little greasy. But it felt very loft and managable. But this product is very thick and you have to rinse it out very well or it will make your hair look really greasey. Ive been using this product for a little over 3 weeks now and I wouldnt go back to pantein or sauve for anyhting! I have noticed that my hair looks and feels so much more healthier now and is alot more managable too! Its easier to blow dry because its not all over the place and stringy. Its moisened but not too heavy. I love my bumble and bumble!