Other Multivitamins:
One A Day VitaCraves Gummies

One A Day VitaCraves Gummies

Pros

Cons

One a Day Vitacrave Gummies, makes taking your vitamins fun!

I recived a bottle of One A day Vitacrave Gummies from a sample site I belong to, and I am very glad I recived this product. Its a complete adult mulitvitamin, from a brand I trust. It now comes in Gummies, which I think is great, its like a candy vitamin. Great fruit flavors like cherry and orange, and not too chewy or waxy like some gummies. They also come in sour gummies. After trying this I have decided I will continue to use. I have told family and friends, and recomend this to everyone.

One-a-Day VitaCrave Gummy Vitamins aren't bad... or good.

I HATE swallowing horse pill daily multivitamins.  I've tried a number of different kinds, and I just haven't really found one that I liked.  There have been a few that weren't that bad, but I'd forgot to take them.  The first time I tried to take a gummy vitamin (a different brand), I thought "Wow.  I could do this."

So it appeared that gummy vitamins were the way to go.  I couldn't find the brand that I had sampled, so I thought I'd try One-a-Day VitaCrave Gummy Vitamins.  They're weren't cheap, let me tell you that.  I think the bottle I have has 100 gummies, but you have to take two a day (and the brand is called One-a-Day.... go figure).  The taste is pretty good; it doesn't taste medicinal or waxy.

However.  The biggest problem that I have with these gummy vitamins is the chewiness.  You seriously have to chew and chew and chew these things!  I have found myself swallowing them half whole (which is against the directions) just because I couldn't finish chewing them! They are very hard, and for that reason alone, I wouldn't recommend them.  I like VitaFusion's multi much better.

A must have for those Blah Days

from Atlanta Georgia

About Me Health Conscious

Pros

• Easy on Stomach
  • Effective
  • Great energy
  • Simple To Take

Cons

• Women

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

I am a multi tasker and I find that in the midst of duties I have a Blah moment that usually comes at the time that I should be wrapping up NOT Checking out....One A Day Helps me to Stay Tuned..... Thanks ONE A DAY

Great Vitamin Great taste Packed With Essential Nutrients

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

Now I'm not really a vitamin taker because vitamins tend to be so hard for me to swallow and not to mention they are huge. I was so happy when a friend recommended Vita Craves to me. As we get older it's essential that we take a multivitamin daily. I ordered a bottle and received it and took two as recommended per the bottle instructions. These vitamins really do taste like gummy bears and you forget you are taking something good for you. If you are like me and have a problem with regular multivitamin tablets then this is a great option for you. You just pop two gummy vita craves a day and you are set. The price is reasonable and did I mention that they taste great. I have since recommended Vita craves to a host of different people. I have an iron deficiency, I've struggled for years with taking a multivitamin. Finally, there's a vitamin for me. They taste so good, it's hard to believe it's actually good for you. Besides the great taste, it is a lot more bearable than swallowing horse pills everyday.

There are 3 flavors in the bottle: Cherry, orange, and blue raspberry.

VitaCraves

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

Worked well and easy to take. Plus they taste great! I began taking them in October because I realized that I was coming down with colds often. During the months of October, November, and December I didn't come down with any colds. This may not seam like a big deal, but when it means not missing any work and getting a bonus it is worth it! I would recommend these to anyone!

The only way I can get my husband to take his vitamins.

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

Being a concerned wife, I try to make sure that my husband takes his vitamins every day but usually he won't touch them, even when I lay them out in front of him. I have never had any issues with my husband taking these vitamins though and he will even go out of his way to take them. The vitamins themselves offer a decent amount of vitamins in them, but are relatively basic. If you are looking to load up on a lot of different vitamins in an all in one, this is not the vitamin for you. But if you are looking for a delicious vitamin to get yourself in the daily habit of taking them, this would be the perfect option for you. The vitamins are relatively chewy though, and while my husband liked the extra chewy texture, I did not. The vitamins are a little more expensive than what I usually pay for vitamins, but they are worth it if you don't like taking them. They also come in different flavors so you can pick and choose your combination for the day.

A vitamin to look forward to taking every day

from Muncie, IN

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

I do not have the best of diets and my doctor has recommend on several occasions that a daily multivitamin would be beneficial. I have a serious dislike of taking/swallowing pills and the chews are usually so grainy they remind me of antacids and I can barely tolerate them. My mom is actually the one who bought me my first bottle of One A Day VitaCraves Gummies because she knew how difficult it was for me to get my daily vitamins. I was almost 30 years old the first time I tried one and I'm a little ashamed to admit my mom told me to try this new "candy" she had found. Only after I had eaten two of them did she tell me that they were vitamins and showed me the bottle. I felt very foolish but relieved because in my mind here was the grown up version of children's vitamins that my kids love. I have more energy and feel better. Now I am a loyal One a Day VitaCraves Gummies customer and take them in conjunction with the Women's Active Metabolism. I wish that the prices were a little more affordable or that they offered coupons more often.

Not my favorite vitamins

from SalemNY

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

Let me start off by saying I don't mind having to swallow vitamins in pill form but I figured taking a "great tasting" gummy vitamin every day seemed like a better idea. It actually turned out to be a not-so-great idea. I bought the One A Day VitaCraves Gummies necause they were on sale and I had a coupon and scored them almost for free. The first day taking them, I realized it wasn't going to be as easy as I had originally thought. I didn't think they tasted very pleasant. The flavor wasn't terrible but it was bad enough to make me not want to take them much longer. The ones I purchased had a sugar coating. When I ate the vitamins there was so much sugar it actually hurt my teeth. I stopped taking these after a few days. The taste and the sugar was too much for me and I gave the away to my sister who also said the taste wasn't the best but she finished them up anyway. After this experience, I will stick with my trusted multivitamin pills.

Best Gummy Vitamin Ever

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

I have always had a problem with swallowing pills and it seems like all multivitamins are huge. After trying many of the other gummy multivitamins on the market, I thought that I would give One A Day VitaCraves Gummies a try. I must say that I was totally surprised by the taste as they have a real fruity taste, unlike others that are more like rubber and leave a chalky aftertaste that is hard to get rid of. Since I started taking One A Day VitaCraves Gummies, I have felt so much better. I feel more active and not so sluggish. One A Day VitaCraves are a great multivitamin that I am completely happy with. The cost of VitaCraves is much less than some of the other gummy vitamins on the market and they seem to give me much better results. I would most definitely recommend One A Day VitaCraves Gummies to any adult. You can find One A Day VitaCraves conveniently at any pharmacy or grocery store. You will definitely be amazed at the difference that your body will feel.

Fantastic vitamins!

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

I would give the One A Day VitaCraves Gummies vitamins a top rating as far as vitamins go. They have the recommended dosage of daily vitamins that I need, so i can rest assured that I am getting all of the nutrients that I require in my daily diet. After taking these vitamins for a few weeks, I can honestly say that I feel much more energized and better than I did before. Also, am much less tired throughout the day. In addition to giving me all the vitamins that I need in my diet, They have a great flavor and are easily chewed. I like to take mine after breakfast every morning as a sort of treat for finishing my breakfast. It is great to pop into my mouth before I leave the house and then I can be on my way, savoring the flavor as I get into my car and go to work. It makes taking vitamins a fun and great tasting experience. I would recommend the One A Day Gummies to anyone thinking of taking vitamins.

I love these vitamins!

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

I am giving these One A Day Vitamins 10 out of 10 stars. I love the variety of flavors in these gummies. One A Day has been a name brand that has been around for a number of years. They finally broke the barrier when they came out with the gummy vitamins. Trying to remember to take my vitamins every day became a hassle. I would purchase a bottle and take them for only a few days. It became a waste of money. However, once I discovered the One A Day Gummies, that all changed. I love how the gummies taste and all the different flavors available. They taste so good I actually look forward each day to taking these vitamins. The texture is similar to that of gummy bear candy, only easier to chew. They do not stick to my teeth. Trying to remember to take my vitamins every day is no longer a challenge for me. I am much happier and have more energy than ever before. I would definitely recommend these vitamins to anyone.

Easier Than Pills

Comments about One A Day VitaCraves Gummies:

Throughout my life, I've always had trouble swallowing pills. Even small pills would make me nervous, so when it came time to take my health further into my own hands, I decided that it would be best for myself to start taking vitamins to sort of help fill some of my nutritional gaps. In doing so, I tried many options, obviously avoiding pills. I had tried extremely unpleasant chalky chewables, to ones where you'd think you were eating fruit snacks. These fall somewhere in the middle in terms of feel. Though these are "chewable" it isn't without a bit of a struggle. If you ever took the Flintstones vitamins as a child, these are pretty similar. And while they taste pleasant (I would buy the berry assortment), it was rather off putting that this "chewy" vitamin was barely so, it can almost be compared to cold chewing gum in texture now that I think of it. The price point is alright, you can find coupons occasionally for this range of multivitamins in the newspaper and such, and the mass availability of this product is also a plus for those who don't appreciate traveling far for basics. The vitamins themselves cover a pretty good range of necessary requirements, but so do most on the market. As of now, I have other choices for a palatable chewable multivitamin, so while I won't knock these as bad, I won't say that they are stellar either.