Other Digital Cameras:

Olympus - TOUGH-6000 Digital Camera

Olympus 6000 Digital Camera

from Hopatcong, NJ

Comments about Olympus - TOUGH-6000 Digital Camera:

I love it!!  Just what I needed for the lake house.  I can take pictures on and around the water without having to worry about the camera getting wet.  I love the quality of the pictures that I have taken so far.  I wish it had a litte bit better zoom.  I guess you can t have everything.  The battery life is amazing, you can use it all day and never have to worry about finding time to charge it.  The pictures i have taken for the tube back to the boat that is pulling us are amazing.  The software that needs to be installed on your PC is easy to use and fast. I would highly recomend this product to anyone that takes any pictures in or around water.  I had to replace my battery charger because I misplaced it.  I replaced it quickly and it was inexpensive.  I was even able to upgrade to have a car charger included. I have suggested this product to several friends and family members.  I know that at least 2 of them have since purchased.

Olympus Stylus Tough is average

from Longwood, FL

Comments about Olympus - TOUGH-6000 Digital Camera:

I purchased the Olympus Stylus Tough digital camera because I needed a really durable camera that could withstand the abuse that comes with a very active toddler. I also like the added value of the waterproof feature (since we spend a lot of time around water with said toddler). While the waterproof feature is really nice, it's really the only great feature about this camera. The Olympus Stylus Tough does not take fabulous pictures. If you like to take pictures without the flash, like I do, the shutter speed can not  be adjusted so all of your pictures, unless you are outside in the bright sun, end up being fuzzy and out of focus. The flash is too blinding making the pictures you take indoors end up being bleached out and overblown. It's nice that it has a video feature so you don't have to tote both around. All the extra features are okay, but I never use them. It is also freeze proof (which I have never tested since I live in Florida) and crush proof.

Olympus 6000 durable shockproof and waterproof digital camers

from Brick, NJ

Comments about Olympus - TOUGH-6000 Digital Camera:

This camera was purchased for my husband who is a fisherman and not too computer or electronic literate.  He always seems to drop things, gets them wet or just can't figure things out.  This camera was perfect for him.  Waterproof to 10 feet, and I also purchased a floating attachment just in case he drops it overboard.  If it should drop on the floor, it is also shockproof to 5 feet.  It was a bit pricey but worth the money.  Never needs batteries, you simply charge the camera into an attachment.