Other Digital Cameras:

Olympus - FE-340 Digital Camera

Love my Olympus FE-340

from Oxford, AL

Comments about Olympus - FE-340 Digital Camera:

First of all, I am am Olympus lover!  I have had Olympus cameras for the last ten years.  This camera is great for everday pictures.  I have a one year old and it is small enough to keep it in my purse at all times, but powerful enough to take great pictures.  I am a picture freak and I love this camera.  I have had it for a few years now and probably need to upgrade, but there isn't anything wrong with it.  The charge on the battery lasts for a while, I don't ever have to worry about the battery life.  It has 8.0 megapixels and that is enough for everyday shooting.  It has 5X optical zoom and again, for an everyday camera, that is enough.  The trick to using your zoom is to not let it get into the digital zoom area.  This camera has been really sturdy as well.  It has been dropped ALOT by my daughter and it hasn't hurt it yet.  You can also hook it to a tripod to get a group shoot including yourself.

Catches my kids on the move.

from Blue Springs, MO

Comments about Olympus - FE-340 Digital Camera:

Before purchasing this camera, I asked my children to run up and down the isles while I snapped a shot of them in action. This camera did a great job at catching them on the run! It's only draw back is in low lighting. Though it has a candlelight setting, it needs to be used up close for the picture to come out well.

The Olympus FE-340 is an exceptional camera for the price.

from Grayslake, IL

Comments about Olympus - FE-340 Digital Camera:

The Olympus FE-340 is very easy to use and takes beautiful pictures.  The size of the camera is perfect for a purse or pocket.  It comes with a rechargeable battery which holds a charge for a considerable amount of time.  A charger is also included.

The videos are very clear and the zoom is extraordinary for such a small camera.  Only problem I encountered was a shakiness when using the closest zoom setting.

I would definitely recommend this camera to anyone.

Great Camera for a very small price

from Sykesville, MD

Comments about Olympus - FE-340 Digital Camera:

I bought the Olympus FE-340 in pink for my daughter and like it so much better than my own camera (which I paid 8 times more for).  This camera has a nice size display and the only thing I would change about it would be to increase the optical zoom.  Other than that it's a great camera that takes very clear photos and nice video too.  I also like the size of this camera because it is small enough to take just about anywhere.  I wish it had a larger SD card (memory) but that will be purchased eventually.