4.8

Cons

Great Scrub

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

I love using this product in the summer time. It really helps to clean my skin and clear all my dirt from my face. I have to use another type of product when it is the winter time because this product cleans too much of my face or it is just too harsh during the winter or fall months that I have to switch over.

I have combination skin in my T zone and normal on my cheeks. When I use this product during the colder months, my face breaks out on my cheeks then spreads to the other parts of my face. I am still recovering from using this product too long in the fall months or colder time of the year. I do love using this product when it is warmer out to keep my face clear and clean. I wish that I could use this product year round but my sensitive skin just will not allow it. Be aware if you have sensitive skin, use it in the summer or warm months but you will need to change it when it comes to winter or colder months.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Better than your normal scrub

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

Olay Regenerist is a brand that I trust and use regularly for a number of different products. This Detoxifying Pore Scrub is no different. I love to use it in place of my regular facial scrub a couple of timer per week. This is better than your average scrub in the sense that it gives me about a 50% deeper exfoliation than regular products. It helps me clear out those unwanted clogged pores and blackheads that other products cannot reach. It is not too harsh on my skin, but it does such a great job of cleaning it. It also works so nicely to use at night right before I use my favorite night cream or moisturizer because it sloughs off all the dead skin cells just in time to rejuvenate during the night. Not only does it exfoliate, but it also gets a great lather with enough water to actually clean my skin as well. It has a great scent that I love. The beads in this formula are not too rough for my skin either. I do not have to spend twenty minutes washing my face to get great results. I would definitely recommend trying this product and pairing it with other Olay Regenerist products to get the best results.

Very, very Good!

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

Using this 2 or 3x per weeks has really done wonders for my skin. I like that it detoxifies the skin and leaves it silky smooth and clear. It is not a harsh product and does not irritate the skin because of the perfumes and the alcohol content. It is designed to improve the quality and the texture of the skin and it has done that for me. I love that I can visibly see the difference in the texture and the tone of my skin, in a relatively short period of time.

Absorption
Great absorption rate. It lathers up very well and does not dry the skin out, like some pore cleansers tend to do. It is very light and airy so it goes on pretty smoothly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Does not clog the pores.

This is magic in a bottle for me and for my pores. It seems the older I get the bigger they get and the more time I spend trying to find something that will decrease the size of them. It also helps to minimize the number of breakouts I experience. This product has worked wonders for me in bothersome areas. I am a lifetime user of this product.

Great product

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

I absolutely adore using Olay regenerist detoxifying pore scrub. I had tried similar products in the past but this one really is amazing. I absolutely loved that I could tell a dramatic difference in my skin after just one week of using this particular product. Something else I loved about this product was the price. It really is affordable. Also it is very easy to purchase. I bought mine from the drugstore. I love the texture of this product. Sometimes scrubs for your face can be harsh and abrasive but not this particular product. It's effective without being too harsh on the skin. My pores were visibly smaller after just one week. I definitely think it's worth every penny. Also you can sometimes find coupons for this product making it even more affordable. I do plan to continue using this product and I would recommend it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Left my pores looking better than ever.

This is a highly effective product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Excellent product for minimizing pores

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub is a very effective way to unclog and minimize pores. I suffer from large pores in my oily t-zone. I love most Olay products and thought this pore scribe would do an effective job at minimizing my pores. I was right. First, I love the exfoliant that this scrub contains. They gently exfoliate my face, help to unclog my pores, and remove dead skin cells. I noticed a difference in the texture of my skin right away and really noticed a difference in the size of my pores after about a week. As my pores were unclogged, my pores got much smaller in size and my t-zone felt tighter and less oily. I was a little concerned at first that this scrub would aggravate my acne but it did not do so at all. It cleared the toxins out of my skin and left me with a healthy, glowing complexion. I highly recommend Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub if you suffer from enlarged pores. It works to effectively clear out pores and minimize pore size.

Great weekly treatment

from Eastlake, OH

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

For a weekly treatment I like to use a scrub with my pore brush for a sloughing treatment. I had a gift card for a local drugstore and wanted to treat myself to a better quality scrub. This one is perfect. The granules are textured enough to get rid of the dead skin cells but gentle enough not to make my skin red or irritated. I was able to use this on my neck which always has a reaction to new products, but this scrub gave me no irritation. I liked using this on my nose and chin before my acne gel and found that the scrub made the gel work better. This scrub truly rinses clean with no little granules left behind.

Absorption
Works nicely with all my other aging serums and cream to help them penetrate the skin better. I like that this scrub rinses completely away with absolutely no residue behind.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This scrub not only unclogs my pores but also helps all my other cream and serums work better.

The cream cleanser worked so much better than any other scrub on helping to unclog my blackheads and help to soften my cheeks and forehead.

nice pore scrub

from San Diego ca

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

I love using the Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub the scrub granules in this formula are perfect for what I am looking for. Since I have been using this product my skin has looked more refined my pores are smaller, and the overall texture of my skin is softer. The exfoliating granules are more like beads they don't have a coarse texture to them at all so I don't feel like I'm scratching my skin. I only need a pea sized amount to do my whole face so for as little product that I use it should last me six months. It lathers up a little bit when I take the time to throughly scrub my skin it feels so relaxing when I use this. When I am finished I wash it away with warm water my skin feels really clean, and super soft. This does not treat acne for me this scrub gives my skin a good clean healthy looking appearance. I had no problems with this clogging my pores it washes away clean off my face I don't feel any residue left behind. This is a great everyday scrub for my skin since it is not that harsh. I really feel like it does clean deep down into my pores with amino-peptides to get rid of any dirt, and oil that might be trapped. I recommend this scrub for all ages it is great.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

nice product and good price

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

My skin is very dry but it is also sensitive so i have to be careful with the kind of scrubs that i use. I decided to try the Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub to exfoliate my skin and get rid of some of my dry patches.

So far i am pleased with the scrub. The scrub has tiny beads in it so its not rough for my face but it still does the job of removing dead skin and flakes.
The scrub is clear and forms into a nice lather, and it doesn't take a lot of effort to clean off.
I apply the scrub in circles around my face and neck, and leave it on for about a minute to allow the soap to breakdown any makeup or oils on my face.
It leaves my skin feeling soft and clean. I also noticed after using this scrub for about a week my occasional breakouts have disappeared.

The scent of the scrub is also nice...

I would definitely recommend this scrub if you are looking for a cleanser that will exfoliate your skin as well as hydrate.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Works great, but can't use everyday on my sensitive skin.

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

I have tried a number of Olay products over the years. Some I like and some I don't. I do like this one. It does a great job of cleansing my skin and I seem to get less clogged pores around my chin and mouth. I only use this a couple times a week because my skin tends to get irritated if I use it every day.

Absorption
This cleanser feels like it gets deep into your pores leaving skin feeling refreshed. I always make sure I leave the product on my face for at least a minute to give its active ingredients enough time to sink in and be effective.

This cleanses well and has little beads for exfoliating. It makes my skin feel soft. I think it works great at penetrating down into my pores and preventing break-outs. It exfoliates the top dry layer of skin to aid in preventing clogged pores. It smells light, fresh, and clean. Other than not being able to use every day due to sensitive skin, I really like this product. I still think it is effective for me even if I only use it a couple times a week.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Works great with a battery-powered facial brush!

Comments about Olay Regenerist Detoxifying Pore Scrub:

I've been using a Revlon Skin Renewal Pore and Facial Brush (like the Clarisonic brush, but way less expensive) for about a year now and am always looking for interesting new scrubs to use with it — I'm pretty experimental when it comes to my skin, as long as the product is compatible with sensitive skin.

Like all the other Olay scrubs I've tried, this one is excellent — it exfoliates without being too harsh, and my skin always feels so clean after I use it. I have combination skin, so I was ecstatic when I noticed that it takes care of the oil without drying out the spots that are already prone to dryness.

Absorption
I wasn't sure how to rate "absorption," considering facial scrubs aren't really supposed to absorb (as far as I know), but it gets the job done without making me feel like there's still "grit" left on or in my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't noticed any additional clogged pores since I started using this product, which is great because it's meant to clean out and reduce pores.

It hasn't really cleaned my pores out, per se, but it has helped exfoliate my face, which means I can use other pore-cleansing treatments (such as pore strips, pore extractors, and the like) more effectively than ever before.