Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser

Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser

Anti-Aging and for Acne Prevention

from Northeast AR

Comments about Olay Total Effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Salicylic Acid Acne Cleanser:

I had always looking for face wash that works for acne and has some anti-aging effect. This is the only product I know so far. So, I have been using it for a few years now. First I was surprised to see dark spots fading in a few weeks. I believe it is working for both preventing and healing acne once appears. It doesn't leave my skin as dry as other acne wash I tried, but when it does, I just use Olay moisturizer and it works even better on aging problems. I will keep using it until I find a better replacement.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It doesn't clog pores. Since it is for acne-prone skin, it should be made for not-clogging pores.

It helps with dark spots from aging especially when used with other anti-aging products from Olay.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great for my adult acne

from Hillsboro, OR

I have tried a variety of face washes for my adult acne problems and this one was most consistent in positive results. Used daily (sometimes twice daily) I found my problem areas showing fewer blemishes. I like how this particular cleanser makes my skin feel fresher and cleaner than other products as well.

• Absorption:
  • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Quick Wash OLAY Anti Aging Wipes Cleans Without Water, No Mess!!

from Chicago, IL

I have had a package of **OLAY total effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser** (wet cleaning cloths) in my cars' glove compartment for three weeks.  This package comes with `30' wipes, and during this time period, I have only felt the need to pull out a wipe `12' times ...... usually, after leaving an assignment and returning to the car (office on wheels).

I only wear lipstick and mascara during the day; therefore, this product is a breeze for me to use, to refresh during the day when I feel like I could do with a good face washing; but, the opportunity does not present itself. It is not soapy. It is not overly wet. It remains wet enough to wipe face, neck, behind the years at least twice, and still when I toss them they are not dry.

The following is a list of reasons why **OLAY** has dubbed this product **OLAY total effects 7-in-1 Anti-Aging Cleanser: **

1.) Thorough Cleansing - removes dirt, make-up and mascara

2.) Visible Pore Refinement - reduces the appearance of pores

3.) Gentle Exfoliation - reveals newer skin at surface

4.) Line Minimization - reduces the appearance of fine lines

5.) Tone Enhancement - For a radiant glow

6.) Texture Refinement - for visibly smoother skin

7.) Nourishing Moisturizers - soothes dry skin

Exfoliation I can't be sure!? I felt no scrubbing, nor is the single-ply cloth, to the-touch rough?! I believe in **OLAY **products, so I'm trusting that with this cloth with each use I am getting the benefits of all 7-in-1 OLAY marketing-assertions.

These wipes come in a packaging that has a lift-up lid right on the front of the package which makes resealing easy. Don't do as I did in my haste to use them, attempt to open from the top ..... hard to do!

This is another excellent OLAY product, and I rate it 5-STARS!

OlayTotal Effects 7-In-1 Anti-Aging

from Lithia Springs, GA

As a user of what use to be known as Oil of Olay I had been a fan for many years.  However, over the years I've tried many other beauty products over Olay.  As I became older those other products didn't come up to my standards of quality skin care.  I returned to what is now known as Olay.  The Total Effects 7-In-1 Anti-Aging cleanser is just right for me.  It leaves my skin feeling clean, looking refresh and rested thereby giving me a younger glow and more confidence about my looks.  It's the type of skin care quality I expect from Olay.  I was a little perturbed with myself for wandering away from this product over the years.  But once I reintroduced myself to this Olay product, I was more than satisified with the results and remembered why I used Olay products.  I also use Olay Complete moisture cream with Olay's Total Effects and they both work together in conjunction with the other.  I feel a harmony with the look they both provide my skin.