Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A little bit goes a long way.

I have been using this cleanser, and much of the rest of this line of skin care products, for over a year and a half. At 40, my previously flawless skin was suddently breaking out. I had never had problem skin and was getting quite frustrated when I couldn't find a product that worked. I had never been one to spend a lot on skincare or cosmetics and had NEVER purchased a single thing from a department store cosmetic counter. When an aquaintance called wanting to show me some skincare products she was selling I was initially skeptical, but since I had been having such trouble agreed to try the products.I was able to sample this cleanser and all the products in this line for a few days. I saw immediate results and my skin actually cleared up. I became an internet consultant which allowed me to purchase any Arbonne products for 35% off with no additional commitment. I don't know why anyone would pay retail price when this option is available to EVERYONE. I was initially put off by the expense and number of items. HOwever, I've chosen not to use all of them and it really only takes me a few minutes a day. I am told I look 10 years younger than my 43 years. I think I benefit from good genes, but these Arbonne products are definitely helping.

Good, but expensive.

A few years ago my aunt was really big into Arbonne and bought me a bottle of the NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash for Christmas. I ended up using it for several months before the bottle ran out.

I would never pay the cost of a bottle for it myself but it was a nice present, that lasted a long time, and worked marginally well. By saying this I mean that for the price I feel like it should of worked a lot better.

It is a good feeling wash, not too gritty and not too slimy. It applies and rinses off nice, doesn't leave a residue. The smell is okay, not fantastic, but not a bad smell either. To me it kind of smelled like oranges. I did however have some side effects from using it. It dried my face out, not incredibly bad, but there was some peeling that left parts of my face kind of raw.

It kept my complexion pretty clear, minus the peeling, but the peeling was a big turn off for me, as well as the price tag.

For someone with less sensitive skin, who is willing to pay the price it might work a little better.

The best one>>

from Sanaa, San, Yemen

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Dry/Chapped Skin
    • Fine Lines
    • Sensitive Skin

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

Restoring Mist Balancing Toner Convenient, pH correct, toning mist removes final traces of cleanser and restores balance for maximum moisture retention. Visibly tones, firms and smooths skin's surface while key RE9 elements protect against oxidative stress and environmental aging factors.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Very Amazing Indeed!

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

This stuff is very good for your skin and seems to provide a lot of moisturizing qualities. I picked up a bottle and gave it a shot and I was blown away! It's very smooth and has a great fragrance. It has really cleared up my skin and toned it well. I will buy more for sure.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Arbonne is an amazing all natural facial product that wotks

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

Arbonne is a true quality product! I was having major breakouts with patches of dry skin while using other products. I immediately noticed a difference after the first use. I would recommend this product to anyone! Especially if you have tried everything and feel hopless!! This will work! I started using it before my wedding. I had terrible skin problems and thought I was going to look like a pepperoni pizza for my special day!! I was introduced to Arbonne and was given samples to try!! When I saw the results from the samples I immediately ordered the products skin care line!! The good thing about this is its not full of nasty chemicals! And it isn't too terribly expensive either!!! This is a must try product for anyone

Absorption
    My face always feels fresh and clean after using these products.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    immediate difference in the appearance of pores.

I have had less breakouts with the product

Good, but expensive.

Profile Image

from Florida

Oh myyyy!!!

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

Arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash is absolutely amazing, as all Arbonne products. I am about to hit 30 and I've noticed that my skin needs a little extra care these days. My friend's mother is an Arbonne sales rep so I looked through her catalog and purchased this face wash. All I can say is WOW. This face wash feels so good to apply to my skin. It doesn't feel like I'm putting anything harsh on it at all. It's so gentle and yet so effective. The lather on my skin is luxurious, and it rinses completely off. I have never found a cleanser that could take of my makeup without feeling like it assaulted my skin. This hydrating wash was exactly what my skin needed!!! Highlight recommended! It's a little pricey, but so worth it. You will notice a difference after one wash.

Absorption
    NEVER leaves residue, just leaves my faces feeling positively smooth, refreshed, and clean!

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have acne prone skin, and this NEVER gives me a breakout.

My skin is plumper and smoother and looks years younger because of the awesome hydration in this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not as high end as you're led to believe

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

I know that there are lots of Arbonne fanatics out there. I just don't get it. I used this a few times, but did not see the magic that others did. It could be my skin type or face washing technique.

I thought it was more slimy than creamy. It did not give me any type of kick-back gratification that other washes do. It really was like rubbing some jelly on my face and rinsing it off.

It did not irritate my skin, but it also did not hydrate or give any type of cleansing glow. I need moisture and this didn't do anything to give my the extra softness or boost in hydration.

It did clean my face. It doesn't have a foul or chemically smell. I just wish it had given some sort of extra kick for the price you pay. There is a whole regimen that goes with using the Arbonne products, but I used it solo. The results might have been different had I done the full series of products.

I didn't dislike it, but I didn't fall head over heals in love with it either.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Best cleansing wash on the market!

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

I started selling Arbonne 7 years ago and no longer am an active consultant. BUT- out of all of their products, this is my absolute favorite and I still use it twice a day. I find this to be the best cleansing wash of ANY company, not just Arbonne!

Absorption
    When you are finished washing your face, you will feel no residue, nor will your skin feel overly dried out.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    If I use this product twice a day, I do not get ANY blemishes. I am not prone to pimples or acne, but if I run out of this product and substitute something else until I get more, I DO have an occasional breakout. I have combo skin- and this product works perfectly for that purpose.

After using this product faithfully for seven years, I have been told MANY times that people cannot believe I am almost 40. I do not have many fine lines or wrinkles. My skin is bright, my pores are small, and I am not as "wrinkled" looking as many other women my age.

Don't need much!

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

I really like the entire Arbonne lRE9 line of products. The wash is really good. It leaves my face clean, refreshed and not dried out. The product removes make-up very well and is great in the morning to refresh my skin before applying make-up. The best part is that you need VERY little...a small amount lathers up and washes your face very well. It's actually less then a full pump. So the benefit is that the product will last a very long time. To me it justifies the higher price of the product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great Product with a light scent

from Iowa

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

This is an amazing product. I felt as though it firmed my skin and help to reduce fine lines and wrinkles. I love that it has a light scent-it is not overbearing. It lasts for a long time and does an excellent job making my skin look radiant and beautiful. It does not clog my pores and makes my skin feel soft and hydrated without feeling oily. It is easy to use and doesn't create a sticky feeling like some washes do. All of the products in the RE9 line are amazing. In my opinion it is a very effective product.

Absorption
    The absorption of the product is awesome. I love that it makes my skin feel so soft and it doesn't seem sticky like other brands. It washes off easy, but does a good job of absorbing into the skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
    I have no no breakouts from this product. It is sensitive on the skin, but does a great job of reducing fine lines and wrinkles and also helps to promote soft, glowing skin. It is not oily.

This product is very effective at cleaning the skin, being non-oily and creating a soft, healthy glow from the skin. It helps to reduce the appearance of fine line and wrinkles and it appeared that my skin was firmer after use.

Arbonne NutriMin C WAsh

Comments about Arbonne NutriMinC RE9 REnewing Gelee Creme Hydrating Wash:

I purchased this from a friend who is an Arbonne consultant. I didn't think too much about it originally, I just wanted to purchase something to support her business. I tossed it in the shower and randomly started using it. I like that there is a bath poof included, because I think it works best when used with the poof. You get a nice lather that way. I also really like that the entire line is made of natural ingredients. It was very gentle on my skin. A lot of products are irritating to my skin, especially on my face, but this one was not. I felt like, for the price, I got a decent amount of product. I would buy this again when I run out, and would recommend it to other people.