Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Cleansers
Mary Kay
Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry)

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry)

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Saves me time cleaning, exfoliating and removing make up

My mother used to sell Mary Kay products, and that was my first introduction to them. But she had to stop when she found she was buying more of the product for her own use than for selling!  I used them for years, but then later just started using whatever was easy to find at the store, because I honestly didn't think of doing special purchases for a make up or cleaning product for my face. I just tried Mary Kay again, starting with the **Mary Kay Time Wise Cleaner**.

**Mary Kay Time Wise Cleaner** is easy to use.  It does all three things at once. It washes my face leaving it soft and clean.  No evidence of large pores, but I don't really have a problem with that either, but this seems to reduce them, but it doesn't say it does that. It exfoliates with these teeny tiny little beads that I don't have to worry about being too rough on my face (like St. Ives) or get into my eyes. It removes my make up (I finished it up I would like to see if it can remove my new Rimmel Mascara because right now nothing else is!).  Afterwards my skin is clean, smooth, soft and ready for moisturizer and make up.

There are three things about **Mary Kay Time Wise Cleaner** that I don't like.  I have to order it or purchase from a "retailer" of MK products.  I honestly forget. And planning ahead so that I have some when I run out is a problem too.

Second, it is more expensive than my [PONDS][1] cloths (but they don't exfoliate).

Third, I didn't like the smell. I know silly thing when you are getting a great facial cleansing product that leaves your skin silky smooth and younger looking, but it's sort of a medicine smell and I am big on aroma's.  I am not asking for aroma therapy or anything but it has to at least be pleasant.

I am a very busy 40+ aged mom so using a product like **Mary Kay Time Wise Cleaner** helps me have beautiful, smooth, silky, younger looking skin and I won't turn it away if a gift, I will definitely enjoy it. Maybe I could keep it around and use it for those days when I need the exfoliating too and make it last a little longer.

Big thanks to [Angela][2] for turning me on to this product!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Unilever-Ponds-Clean-Sweep-Cleansing-and-Make-Up-Removing-Towelettes-135-Ct-Container-with-Chamomile-Vitamin-E-and-Triple-Tea-reviews
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/aboutme/AngelaWLaFon

A 3-Star Hit for this Mary Kay 3-in-1 Cleanser

***Mary Kay's TIMEWISE 3-In-1 Cleanser ***comes in a very generous 4.5 oz plastic tube and can last quite awhile if you supplement it by alternating some other cleanser as I do ..... I like this product, but, not loving it.

I like this product because it is a One Multi-Task Cleanser: cleans by exfoliating, freshens and tones, and it moisturizes. I like that it cleans without over-drying my skin. You see, this item comes in two formulas: Normal to Dry, which I am presently occasionally using, and Combination Oily. I also like that it is not greasy, and it travels very well.

Objectively speaking, I do not love this product and only give it a 3-star rating because, this formula (for me) failed to cleans as effectively as I am accustomed to when compared to other products, for instance: ***Mary Kays' Microdermabrasion Set *(is a real beauty, it pleases completely, for me), also, *OLAYS' Foaming Face Wash, and OLAY's Dual Action Cleanser + Toner *these products, I have reviewed her at ViewPoints, **and for me, they do a much better job of cleansing.

When I use** *Mary Kay's TIMEWISE 3-in-1 Cleanser I know I must be prepared to first remove my eye makeup with ***Mary Kay's Oil-Free Eye Makeup Remover*, (also reviewed here), **because, this 3-in-1 is not formulated to clean the entire face  .... that makes this product worthy of a 3-star rating for me; however, I'd recommend it for the reasons I listed as liking this product.***

Good Cleanser

from Northglenn

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Non-Greasy
  • Smells Great

Cons

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

Been using this for a long time. It's a great cleanser and I like the 3 in 1 time saving! I just use it each time I shower it's so easy!
      Love Mary Kay products and this is one of the best cleansers I have found. I ran out and used another brand from the local store but was not really happy with the results. Definitely I recommend the product.

One of the Best Moisturizers and Cleansers!

from Blackwell, OK

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

My wife has sold Mary Kay, Avon, and several other door-to-door companies. When she was selling Mary Kay she bought their items at a discount and this was one of them that we tried. It became one of my favorite cleansers because it's also an anti-aging product. I found that it was very moisturizing, and cleansing all in one. I didn't really notice that it helped deter the aging process, but it didn't cause aging or destruction to the skin because it's full of great ingredients.

Absorption
      The moisturizer absorbs quickly into your skin as your cleansing it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      It's one of the best products for your pores, it actually helps cleanse them while making them smaller at the same time. I noticed a difference in the size of my pores as I used this product.

It was very effective as a cleanser, moisturizer and an age deterrent all in one. I highly recommend Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry) if your skin is really dry and you're wanting to stop the aging process already into effect. It's a wonderful product at a great price!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Normal/dry)

from Ashland, KY

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

Having been a 20 + year user of the original Mary Kay skincare (cleanser, freshener, mask, lotion) I was initially not satisfied with this product. I love the mask - after using it my face looks brighter. Using TimeWise makes my skin look better on a more consistent basis. I think the TimeWise products work best if you use the cleanser and moisturizer. At first I was just using the cleanser with other products but saw a difference when I used just the TimeWise moisturizer too for normal/dry skin.

Absorption
      I am not sure if absorption really fits this product, but it does get my face clean and doesn't seem to leave a residue. It rinses easily with just warm water.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      One of my favorite things about Mary Kay is that the products don't clog your pores. The TimeWise Cleanser seems to keep my pores cleaner and they seem smaller too.

This product worked well on my skin without being too greasy nor drying. One of my favorite things is the ability to order small sample sizes that I can use for travel.

Amazing

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

I lovee to this product! I use it every morning and evening. I love that it has 3 benefits for my skin in 1 step! It cleanses, tones and exfoliates, the small beads that exfoliate feel so nice! Just enough exfoliation, not too much so its rough. Just perfect! I 100% recommend this product to anyone interested in keeping their skin feeling smooth and young. It works like it says it should work! Its very smooth feeling, and works wonderful as a cleanser but works even better as an anti aging product when used in conjunction with the other Mary Kay Time Wise products! I have to give this product a high rating as a cleanser and as an anti aging product. It is a great cleanser to dry, normal or sensitive skin, my skin is normal and slightly sensitive and I love how the creamy texture feels when I put it on my face! If you are considering trying this product I highly suggest you go to you Mary Kay Consultant and try it out!!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A good cleanser if you don't have acne-prone skin

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

I generally really like this cleanser. It's gentle and has these little beads that really help to slough off dead skin and makeup from your face. It lathers nicely and applies well to your face. It rinses clean easily. I like how a small drop will go a long way, so the bottle lasts a long time. After using it, my face feels very clean and soft as well. It doesn't leave anything behind like some other cleansers I've used. I don't know that I really think it does anything to prevent aging, though. After using it for awhile, however, I had to switch back to my old cleanser since it just didn't have any ingredients to fight acne, and I have acne-prone skin. Another down side to this product is that you have to buy it from a Mary Kay representative, so you have to find one and field solicitations from them a lot. If I only needed a cleanser, I would have stuck with this, however my skin needed something stronger.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great cleanser but not good for oily skin.

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

It is a great cleanser and removes make up, oil, and dirt off of face very effectively. It leaves my skin feeling very fresh and clean. It does say for normal to dry skin that is true. If you have oily skin this is not a cleanser for you. My skin is more of a combination of oil and dry somedays this cleanser is a little to oily for me, but most days it works really well.

Absorption
      It absorbs well in the skin and washes right off. It is a very light and rinses off well without feeling thick on your skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      This cleanser does the opposite it cleans out clogged pores and it has alway done a good job for me. The only time is seems to clog pores is when my skin is oiler than normal then this cleanser is a little too moisturizing and seems to clog pores.

I think this product is very effective. I use it to remove make-up and clean my face. It does great for both purposes. Sometimes it does not remove all of my mascara but in general it does a very good job of cleaning my face and removing make-up.

nice and soft

from Minneapolis, MN

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser is a great product. I have used this for months now and really like it. It is soft and smooth on your skin and leaves it feeling fresh and clean and healthy. It does not dry out your skin and is not harsh on it either like some other cleansers. Mary Kay has a great line of products and they are a great option for skin care. I have tried many other cleansers and many have not been up to par with Mary Kay. I would continue using it in the future and would recommend it to others with oily, dry or normal skin. It also comes in a good sized bottle that lasts a long time. I have had mine for more than 6 months and use it along with another cleanser, but that is still a long time. I also like the smell because it is really soft and almost unnoticeable, so this is nice for those who are irritated by aromas in their skincare line.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      Does not clog pores at all and that is a real plus for me!

Great, affordable cleanser

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

I initially discovered Mary Kay products when my friend offered to host a makeover party at my house. She brought along several products in the anti-aging line and I was very impressed with the quality of this products. I decided to purchase the Mary Kay TimeWise 3-in-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry) to add to my skincare routine. I am in my mid-30s and still suffer from acne. I need a cleanser that will keep my pores unclogged and will help minimize the signs of aging. I absolutely love this cleanser. It is a great product for my sensitive skin and really helps keep my acne under control. It also helps my skin maintain a youthful glow and keeps my skin well hydrated and smooth. Overall, I am very impressed with this cleanser. It is an affordable option and a little bit of the cleanser goes a long way. I plan to continue to use this cleanser as part of my daily skincare routine.

Mary Kay Timewise Cleanser

from Warrenton, VA

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

I am one of those people who tries a different face wash every time my current one runs out. My aunt just happened to start selling Mary Kay and she introduced me to the Mary Kay Timewise series. I have to say, I love the 3-in-1 cleanser! It is one of the few that I have stuck to for the past year and while I will probably switch it up soon, I will definitely come back to this one cleanser. I had clear skin during my teenage years and started breaking out in my twenties. At thirty, I still get the occasional breakout due to stress and I also have combination skin. Since I have been using the Mary Kay Timewise 3-in-1 cleanser, the breakout is very rare and there is usually only a small area, usually on my forehead where my skins is very oily, compared to before I started using Mary Kay. This cleanser is very refreshing and the price is pretty decent when you compare it to other high end cleansers. I would definitely recommend this to women in their thirties and older.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This product is true to the quality you expect from Mary Kay

from Peoria, AZ

Comments about Mary Kay TimeWise 3-In-1 Cleanser (Normal/Dry):

Mary Kay TimeWise 3 in 1 Cleaner for normal to dry skin is a great product and rates a 10 from me. I love the smooth clean feel of this product and I don't even like the thought of running out so I buy two each time and when I open the second tube I re-order.

Absorption
      This goes on smooth, and like magic disappears immediately. It feels wonderful on the skin and makes a great base for your makeup. I was amazed when I first started using this product how many people said that I was looking younger. Wrinkles seem to disappear and who doesn't want that but what I really like is the clean, smooth feel of my face when I use it. No more caked makeup or to much makeup in one place.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      You will love the feel of this product. It doesn't clog the pores of the skin and it actually feels like a cool, creamy lotion being applied. The amazing thing is what a small amount it takes.

i have recommended this product to a lot of people and everyone that starts using it loves it as much as I do. It is a great product. Works on dry, skin and even makes those wrinkles just disappear.