Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Keep the little lines away with Olay

I'm pretty low maintenance, but a girl can still want to look like she's in her 20's even though those days are long passed. I've experimented with a variety of facial cleansers in hopes to find something that works well for my skin. My last purchase was the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser to add to my arsenal of age fighting products.

Olay is one of the leaders in facial products. The Regenerist line of products has the goal to aid cell regeneration and foster anti-aging. The Daily Cleanser is formulated to wash away the day and rejuvenate the skin.

Results you ask? I have been using the Olay Regnerist Daily Regenerating Cleanser for several months now. One issue I have with my skin is that I am acne prone, which this particular cleanser does not fight. I do have more issues with breakouts using this cleanser than others, but not to a point where I wouldn't use it. Anti-aging wise though, I have to give the cleanser high marks. My skin shows little signs of wrinkles and fine lines, which I have to believe is due to the Regenerist Cleanser.

Ease of Application
Coming in a squeeze tube, I only need a small squeeze to wash my face and neck. This is a white creamy cleanser that contains micro-beads for scrubbing. The beads are not so concentrated the cleanser feels like sandpaper. Once I have the cleanser on, it rinses clean fairly well. Afterward though, My face is slightly dry which increases oil production, increasing acne.

The scent of the cleanser if subtle and a little bit like clay.

Good cleanser, but causes light breakouts.

I've used Olay Regenerist daily regenerating cleanser off and on for several months now. I say off and on because it seems to cause light break outs after prolonged use. I don't have breakouts normally, but it seems that this product tends to cause my pores to clog. With this being said, I have found that adjusting usage to every other or every third day seems to alleviate this problem. The product is easy to use, there isn't multi-steps like some facial treatments and no wait time. To use simly lather, massage, and rinse. On the other hand, it does a great job of exfolliating using small beads that sort of energize when you lather. Also, it does an exceptional job of moisturizing. After several days of usage I could see and feel a dramatic difference in texture and flexability due to moisture improvement. For me this product works best when not used daily as the label suggest, but rather every other day, and then it is very effective at improving texture.

I like the effectiveness of moisturizing, but I did start to get clogged skin after using this for a while.

Ease of Application
Easy to use.

Good scent, not over whelming.

Use This Daily - Wonderful

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

I have a bottle of this in my shower right now. My mother was always an Olay fanatic, and once I grew out of Clearsil, I started using the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser because of her. Then, I decided it was too costly and tried something else. BIG mistake! I found my face was oiler and my acne even started to come back. As soon as I finished that bottle, I switched back and have never strayed again. This gets rid of the oil on my face, without leaving it dry. It keeps my mild acne clear. I love the little beads in it, as I feel as though it is scrubbing my face. I would highly recommend this to anyone. Also, I am hoping it keeps my skin more youthful, as promised. At 28, I still get carded all the time, so hopefully it is helping! Look for coupons and P&G beauty rebates. This can help you stock up at a good price, because this product is worth the extra money.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Olay Regenerist is my go to cleanser at the gym!

from Orange County, Ca

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

I use Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti- Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser after a workout at my gym. I decided that I wanted a different anti aging cleanser outside of my home. I usually dampen my face with water before I apply the cleanser. I found that if I use the cleanser without water, the cream is rough on my skin. The tiny beads may be a factor as to why if feels rough? The texture is light to medium, however, I do need to have dampen my face. The Olay regenerating cream stays in my gym locker which can get hot inside. I've had it in my locker for a year and the cream is still effective! The brand packaging is engaging, it makes the consumer interested in the product.

Absorption
With my damp skin, it absorbs well! I don't like the texture of the cream alone as it feels like I'm scraping my skin. I'm not sure if that has to do with my dry skin? So, depending on your skin type, you might not need to dampen your face?

Doesn't Clog Pores
I haven't had issues with the cream clogging my pores.

I do not use it every day as I don't work out every day. However, my skin feels soft and supple after I apply the cream to my face.

Great cleaner for summertime

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

I do like this cleanser - it does a good job in the evening of cleaning off make-up and acting as an exfoliant. I have found it is a bit too drying to use in the winter, as it's almost got too much of an exfoliant in it for the hard winters of upstate New York. Once the weather has changed I'll go back to it for the summer, when it is perfect for cleansing and helps me keep ahead of any break-outs. It reduces the increased oiliness and also helps clean off any additional sunscreen I've used on my face. For the winter, I switched to Olay's total effects revitalizing foaming cleanser, which is more gentle for the harsher weather, increased skin dryness, and doesn't over-dry my skin. I cannot use this product in the winter, as my skin began to flake and get more dry, and it felt like it was exfoliating too much. It rinses off easily and thoroughly, without leaving any sense of residue on my skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great cleanser if your skin is uneven

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

I have really fair skin and it gets blotchy and uneven at times. I need a good cleanser that will help even out the texture and tone of my skin. I absolutely love Olay products and decided to give this cleanser a try. I have only purchased one bottle of this cleanser because it is difficult to find in my local stores. I was very impressed with the product when I used it. I have combination skin and found that this cleanser did an excellent job with my skin type. I have a very oily t-zone and dry cheeks. This cleanser did not promote oil production in my t-zone and did not dry out my cheeks. I found that it really evened out the texture of my skin. The cleanser contains a gentle exfoliant and it worked well to exfoliate my skin and remove dead skin cells. Overall, I am very happy with the results I got when using Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser. I just wish it were easier to find in my local area!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Really easy way to keep all those signs of aging at bay.

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

Terrific way to quickly cleanse face and keep all those pesky signs of early aging at bay. It's creamy texture felt really nice on my face and neck, and the small exfoliating beads really felt like they worked but gentler than other brands. I'm in my early thirties and have started noticing fine lines, small age spots, and a loss of elasticity. In just two weeks using this product I started noticing improvements in all three areas. The fine lines around my eyes were softer and less noticeable. My small age spots appeared lighter, and there was even an improvement in firmness in my cheeks. I also enjoyed the scent of this product, fresh and clean. It was very creamy, so I didn't even need an added moisturizer.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have sensitive skin and I had no break-outs resulting from the product. I don't know if I would recommend it for anyone with oily skin, as it was very creamy, thou I had no problems.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Another Staple for my Regime!

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

This is a must have when cleansing your face morning and night. It does not dry out the skin, and it actually leaves it in better condition than before. I have found that since I began using this product, my skin is softer and clear of blackheads and whiteheads. My skin is plumper looking also. This product also has the exfoliating factor along with the cleanser as well. My skin actually sparkles due to ongoing use of this product. I recommend it highly.

Absorption
It does well absorbing into the skin, as it does not sit on top of the skin, which is important. I like that it lathers well, but it does not dry the skin out.

Doesn't Clog Pores
It does not clog the pores at all. It actually does a really good job cleansing the pores, keeping them free of oil and dirt to prevent acne break outs.

Very effective for a daily cleanser. It can be used in conjunction with other products and as a make-up remover as well.

Love this.

from TN

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

I use many Olay products to help my skin look and feel healthier. I was looking for an eye cream by Olay that I normally use when I ran across this Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser. I knew that I definitely wanted to try it. I was not expecting it to be a miracle cleanser or anything, I just wanted to use it to clean my face before bed and wanted to stick to my favorite brand. I like that with this cleaner it seemed to really help out with my dry skin. It did not cure my dry skin, it just helped clean away the dry skin. I liked that because I would try to peel it off before I found this wash. Also with this cleanser my blackheads on my nose became a lot less noticeable. I would recommend this cleanser to anyone who wants a good cream that is really going to get their face clean. I always feel refreshed after using it. I would suggest to use some of the face and eye creams along with it, as it seems to be more beneficial that way.

Great Cleanser

from Kansas

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

I'm in my 20's but I still occasionally use anti-aging products because I find a lot of them to be very moisturizing [I have very dry skin]. So, I can't really say anything regarding it's anti-aging properties but I can review it as a [great!] cleanser. The product is creamy and has little microbeads in it that exfoliate. I generally prefer a rougher exfoliation but this product worked fairly well for the purpose. I liked the smell of the product, it smelled very fresh. It performed well at cleaning my face and it left my face feeling soft and more hydrated. It also did not irritate my sensitive skin so that's always a plus! It's one of the better cleansers I have tried. If you are on a budget you can always buy the copy cat Equate version from Wal-Mart, it works just as well [I have bought both of them] Overall, I say give the product a try even if you aren't wanting to use it for the anti-aging properties.

Good Daily Cleanser

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

I used Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser each morning for several months. The product is supposed to exfoliate the skin and I found it did exfoliate well. It has very tiny "beads" in the cream which are there to remove the dead skin from the face. Rubbing the cream into my face felt rather nice and my skin looked fresher after using it. I didn't, however, notice any substantial improvement in my complexion after using the cream for several months. The cream is rather thick and I couldn't just splash it off - I had to use a washcloth and thoroughly clean my face to get rid of the cream residue. It has a pleasant smell and comes in a plastic squeeze bottle that sits upright with no problem.

Absorption
Absorbs rather well but takes a bit of scrubbing to remove the residue from the face.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I didn't notice any clogging of my facial pores.

It does exfoliate well; however I didn't see a significant "anti-aging" improvement in my skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This was a good facial cleanser

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Regenerating Cream Cleanser:

This is a good facial cleanser. I like the Olay brand in general. This is not my favorite Olay facial cleanser. Not because it was not a good cleanser, but because after using it I decided I needed a cleanser that also had blemish control in it as well. I did not notice the anti aging benefits because I am young in general, but I am sure if I continued to use this product that in the years to come my face would be better off for it.

Absorption
The purpose of this product is not to absorb into your skin but instead to cleanse your skin in such a way that your face can receive some benefits of anti aging. My face felt great after using this product.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Although I stopped using this because I wanted a product with blemish control I do not think this product clogged my pores. I just wanted a product that was proactive against my pimples.

I did not notice my skin looking younger. I am young right now so me using anti aging products is simply to maintain my youthful skin.