Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Anti-Aging Day Creams, Neck & Decollete Firming
Olay
Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream

Pros

• Easy to use (3)
  • Smells great (3)

• Fine lines (3)
    • Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not a miracle but lots of kept promises.

To start off, I am a big fan of the Olay Regenerist product line in general and am currently using the Olay Regenerist Daily Regenerating Serum as well as their Eye Lifting Serum as part of my daily routine.

That made it very easy for me to integrate the Micro-Sculpting Serum, as there was no adverse reaction between formulas, which can easily happen when several brands are combined.

The dispenser is cute yet elegant, feels good in your hand and the pump provides the perfect amount of product while keeping the serum fresh. I love that it has a little twist option that locks the pump in place.

The scent is sweet and lovely, not over-powering and just provides a quick feel of pampering while applying the product. I also really like the look of the serum. It has a light hue to it and a nice mica additive that provides it with a pearly shimmer.

The light-weight formula absorbs very fast but allows enough time to distribute it evenly all over the face and neck area. There is no waiting time to speak of until you can proceed with the next steps in your routine and once the makeup is applied it stays on all day without getting “runny”. The non-greasy promise holds absolutely true.

About the actual effects on my skin:

Instantly after the first use my skin felt very soft and was silky to the touch. Even though there is a claim to also SEE a significant change after just 5 days, I can’t say that to be true for now. Still, I do believe that given one more week or two this will occur, since all the other claims (fast-absorbing, non-pore clogging) are spot on. I also think that since I already use their very effective products, the before/after result might not be as drastic.

Some people might prefer the formula with an added SPF, but since it is suggested to follow this serum up with a daily moisturizer, it would simply be too much.

Regenerist micro-sculpting cream made my face break out and red

Regenerist micro-sculpting cream was the worst thing I could have purchase for myself.  Not only did it make me break out in very small pimples, it also made my face...Read complete review

Regenerist micro-sculpting cream was the worst thing I could have purchase for myself.  Not only did it make me break out in very small pimples, it also made my face red.

As a 41 year old, and visible changes are starting to occur, I decided to do something about it.  I purchased Regenerist micro-sculpting cream and followed all the instructions to a tee.  I even went as far as calling the company to speak to a specialist to help guide me through the process. Regenerist micro-sculpting cream truly made me feel worse that what I already did.  It made me feel older and not only did I feel older, I literally looked older.  My face went from looking slightly tired to looking old, depressed, and pimply.

Regenerist micro-sculpting cream says it is hypo-allegenic, but it is not.  Not everybody can use every product and/or any product without any side effects. I gave the product to someone else thinking that maybe it was just me.  Well to my surprise, the other person that tried this Regenerist micro-sculpting cream also broke out and with her it was worse.  Her face looked as if she had had acne all her life, when in reality she did not.  I would not recommend anyone to use this product unless you know for sure that Olay product do not affect your skin

It just didn't work for me.

from Las Vegas, Nv

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Smells Great

Cons

• Does Not absorb into the skin
  • Dries Out Skin
  • No Noticeable Results
  • Rolls up in balls on my face if I touch it.

• Dry/Combination Skin
  • Sun Damage

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

I applied it in the morning on my freshly cleansed face and neck two times daily. This product just doesn't absorb into my skin & I don't find it to be moisturizing at all. I do have dry skin & the only thing the micro sculpting cream did was make my skin Dry and peeling, at the same time my skin felt greasy & sticky if I touched my face or neck the product oddly balls up.It doesn't wear well under makeup, within an hour after applying makeup I noticed everything start to separate and looks cakey. Which was odd because my foundation is normally is bulletproof. but it didn't it just made my skin feel gross & unclean. I don't feel it made any positive improvements in my skin & I used it for nearly four weeks. Unfortunately, I don't recommend Olay Regenerist Micro Sculpting Cream it did nothing for me. This is just my personal experience & just because it didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't be great for someone else everyone's skin is different. I received my Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream free for participating in a promotional campaign for testing purposes. This review is 100% my own honest & unbiased opinions.

I would definitely buy this over and over!

from Clover,sc

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
  • Evens Out Skin Tone
  • Improves Skin Texture
  • Minimizes Wrinkles
  • Non-Greasy
  • Noticeable Results
  • Soothing

• Deep Wrinkles
    • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

I love this Olay, it completely does all that it says! My skin has never felt so good and it looks radiant.

I found a product for life!

from Northwood, NH

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Easy To Use
    • Evens Out Skin Tone
    • Improves Skin Texture
    • Minimizes Wrinkles
    • Non-Greasy
    • Noticeable Results
    • Soothing

• Deep Wrinkles
      • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

Each night before bed for the past three years, I always remember to put on a SMALL amount of Olay's Regenerist Microsculptinf Crean. I absolutely love the feel of this product, it smells absolutely AMAZING, and literally the smallest amount is all you need. I fell in love with this product after seeing a friend of mine using it, and she gave me the rest of hers since she had just bought a new one. As aforementioned, Olay has truly outdone themselves this this product! I've noticed smaller and cleaner pores each morning, healthier and vibrantly glowing skin, and even a lack of fine lines and wrinkles since using this nightly for three years!

It Works But Makes Me Break Out

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

I would give this product a 10 rating however, it made me break out. Not sure if it is the powerful ingredients or my skin is too sensitive but it did not help my skin at all. I went from having clean, zit free face to a person who looked she had just gone into puberty. I tried this product a few times just to make sure it if was not the other products that I was using instead.

Nope it was definitely this product and not the other ones. I even stopped using other things just in case to see if it would help but it did not. I just kept getting more and more pimples. I think the problem with this it is not designed for women who are older that have sensitive and combination skin. If you are oily in your T zone and normal or oily somewhere else, do not use this product. You will break out.

I also felt like my face was fire while using this product. It hurt so badly, burning sensation was happening when I was rubbing it in. This might again be my combination skin being bothered by it, but it just felt so terrible. I normally have no issue with Olay and I mainly use their products so I was super disappointed this did not work.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Very hydrating and makes my skin smooth

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

I am a big fan of Olay products and feel like they work as good as the high end departmental store cream (if not better). I am a 38 year old women who is still struggling with acne specially on my chin and neck area. I am also getting fine lines on my forehead. I have tried many high end serums and creams but most of them break me out and also my pocket. I have a combination skin with the T zone being oily and the rest is normal, I have been used Olay regenerist off and on and realized that it does not clog my pores and break me out. Also it absorbs into my skin quickly. I like to use it at night after washing and cleansing my skin. In the morning my skin looks firm, smooth and very hydrated. From prize point of view also this is a great product. For half the prize than those expensive departmental store creams, it is doing a good job in keeping my skin supple and smooth. However i have only one complaint. I am not seen any significant improvement in my fine lines on my forehead.

Love this product

from Ocean Springs, MS

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

This Olay Regenerist Micro sculpting cream. is marvelous. It goes on smoothly, absorbs nicely and has a nice light scent. It does a very good job making the areas of my face that look a bit droopy to perk up. I have been using this product for more than 5 years and I can tell a big difference when I am using it and when I am not. When I first tried this product line i doubted that a skin care product could be as good as they claimed it was. I was very pleasantly surprised when it did everything it claimed.

Absorption
      This is the one area I wish they would improve. It isn't bad in how long it takes to absorb into my skin, I just wish it was a little quicker.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      I have never had a problem with this Olay Regenerist clogging my pores. I have been using this product for five years.

Olay Regenerist micro sculpting cream does exactly what it says. When I first tried it I was very skeptical but it surpassed my expectations.

Wonderful Face Cream

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

I love the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream! It doesn't feel greasy once you get it rubbed in. Instead, your face feels rather soft. It's not uncommon for me that people guess me to be younger than I am. I always rub it on my face, ears, and neck. I have dry to sensitive skin and I've never had any problems with this product. I've never broken out from it or had any adverse reactions. The only thing I would change about the product is to add a sunscreen because I'm quite sure it doesn't have sunscreen in it. I always use face cream, so if it had sunscreen built in it would be the best of both worlds!

Absorption
      This product doesn't leave an oily feeling. You can tell that you've got something on your face but it feels more silky once it's rubbed in. If your face sweats, it does tend to sweat more with a face cream or lotion than if you don't have one on.

Doesn't Clog Pores
      I've never suffered any clogged pores while using this product, and I have used it for quite some time now.

Again, I love this product. I think it gives my skin the moisture and firmness that it needs. Like I said earlier, I am often guessed younger than I am. It's light enough not to be heavy on the face and yet moist so that you can feel moisturized.

My favorite facial moisturizer

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

I absolutely love Olay Regenerist Advanced! It is by far the best facial moisturizer on the market! I love the smell and the smooth creamy application. I love that it has a sparkle to it making it fun to wear. I can use it multiple times a day and it does not clog my pores or cause my skin to become oily. This is a huge relief because I have naturally oily skin and am very prone to acne breakouts. It has caused neither like some other moisturizers have caused in the past. It absorbs very quickly, but it lasts all day long. I use it once in the morning and once at night after I wash my face and let it air dry. I can already notice an improvement in my skin and miraculously it has even started to help heal some blemishes left behind! They are simply starting to disappear. This formula is so great I love it and I try to get everyone to buy it! It is definitely worth the money to at least try this great product once in your lifetime.

Olay Regenerist Does the job for me

from Flint, TX

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

I have very dry skin that has to be moisturized multiple times a day. Sometimes my face feel parched and I know that dryness will eventually lead to many more wrinkles. When asking my sister what she uses and what she would recommend, Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream was her recommendation. Not only did she recommend, she gave me a jar. I can say that I have been very impressed with how great it makes my face feel. Not only does it make my face feel softer but I do not have to moisturize multiple times a day. As far as the wrinkles, I have not been using it long enough to tell for sure but I do see some improvement in firmness of the skin around my mouth where I have smile wrinkles. I truly feel that this is the product that I needed and will continue using Olay Regenerist as my daily moisturizer. The cost is a little more than I usually pay for moisturizers but if it makes my face feel better, it is worth it. I just wish I could get it in a larger jar then it would be perfect.

After About a Year of Use

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream:

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Micro-Sculpting Cream has been stockpiled in my bathroom cabinet for approximately a year now, after receiving a sample directly from the manufacturer. In theory, it's a great product. It smells pleasant, it's moisturizing and brightens tired skin. However, Olay Regenerist Micro-Sculpting Cream is like any other anti-aging product: lots of claims and few positive results. While I'm only 30, I definitely have fine lines and large pores as a result of too much sun for far too many years. Aside from overall smoothing my skin (and as any good moisturizer and skin care routine will do - reduce acne as it eliminates the skin's need to produce excessive amounts of oil that cause breakouts) I truly haven't seen any difference. I wanted to give this product ample time to see change and I've been left disappointed.

Maybe in another year or two? We shall see.