Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Would perferm my white tea in a cup

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

I have very sensitive skin and allergies to many chemicals, so finding cosmetics can be somewhat of a challenge. I typically like most of the Origins Line and appreciate the research that Dr. Weill has undertaken to produce this really great line.

That said, however, A Perfect World Skin Guardian with White Tea Extract, and I did not get along well. The first day it was fine, but on the second day, I had an adverse skin reaction. I re-checked all of the ingredients listed on the box and none of my likely suspects were present. I went back into the store to show them what had occurred. This skin reaction was disappointing because I like the "feel" of the product. To their credit, the Origins counter staff took all of the information and indicated they would be relaying it back; additionally, they refunded the purchase price. This one instance has not soured me on the Origins line. For the most part, their products work perfectly fine for me and I believe this to be an anomaly.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

U GOTTA FEEL IT TO BELIEVE HOW SOFT THIS PRODUCT MAKES SKIN!

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian with White Tea Extract gets a ten and two thumbs up from me! I cannot say enough about this entire skin care; I am really impressed with it, and have been for sixteen years. I use this product after washing with Origins Checks and Balances face wash, and before I apply liquid foundation. I was literally speechless the first time I used this product, because I never thought in a million years that a product could get my face THIS SMOOTH. I was blown away. My makeup went on so easily and smoothly, and the end result was a flawless makeup job. The difference is so noticeable that others can feel it if they were to run their fingers over your face after you use A Perfect World.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product does not clog pores or cause any negative side effects. I know it may seem like it would, considering the way you feel as if you have a totally new face, but I assure you, it is not because it clogs pores. It also does not leave a greasy or oily feeling; just smooth skin. My skin has never been so clear as when I am using the Origins skin care line.

This is the most effective skin smoothing product that I have ever encountered; you simply HAVE TO TRY IT FOR YOURSELF TO BELIEVE IT!!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Origins a Perfect World Skin Guardian is a true skin protectant.

from Germantown, TN

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

This is my favorite product to put on my face before my moisturizer. It absorbs quickly and leaves my face feeling soft and supple. I have tried other products but I always return to a Perfect World Skin Guardian.

The Skin Guardian smells great, couldn't see a difference though

from Saratoga, CA

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

I wanted to find something that would act as a good base and possibly something I could wear without moisturizers.  This product was one of the top picks in a fitness magazine I was reading.  I compared it with some other products the magazine mentioned then went to the store to try them out.  I really liked the way A Perfect World Skin guardian smelled and felt on my skin when applying it.  However it did not seem to make much of a difference after consistant usage.  It works as a nice base under the moisturizer and definitely made my skin feel smoother for the greater part of the day.  Helps when I'm applying make-up because sometimes my dry skin makes make-up look dry and flaky.  However I don't think it made that much of a difference in "guarding" my skin.  On days where I would only wear the skin guardian, either because I forgot the moisturizer or was too lazy to apply it, it would keep my skin hydrated for the work day, but towards late afternoon or early evening it would definitely wear off.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

one of my favorite gifts

from Portland, OR

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

This is one of my favorite ever gifts. My sister first purchased this for me for Christmas about eight years ago and I have been hooked ever since. This is the perfect anti-aging serum. It goes on smoothly and is not at all greasy. It has a lovely subtle scent. The white tea is a natural antioxidant and really works when it comes to preventing wrinkles. People are always complimenting me on my skin and I tell them that Origins Perfect World is my secret. I was even told by the Origins sales staff, while getting a facial at Origins, that my skin is the perfect advertisement for Origins products. I love that this product is natural and does not contain all sorts of chemicals as well. Basically, this was one of my favorite Christmas presents ever because it is something I still use every day to this day and it has kept my skin looking young and fresh. I have found that this product also works really well in combination with the Perfect World eye serum and Make a Difference.

smells like summer

from Orinda, CA

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

Oh, this Perfect World moisturizing cream smells like summer to me.  It feels so rich and thick--really decadent when you dip your fingers into a brand new pot!!It goes onto skin smoothly and is absorbed quickly without leaving your skin feeling greasy.  It does, however leave your skin feeling really soft.  I love to use it after shaving and showering.  I think it keeps me feeling fresh for hours.  I love the moisturizing capabilities of this cream/lotion.

The only drawback is that the scent is a tiny bit strong and lingers more than other Origins products I have tried.  I do not feel that I can wear a perfume or cologne if I am applying the White Tea Perfect World products as the scents may clash.  So I think you have to be in the mood for the particular fragrance of this product.  It is a little on the sweet smelling side as opposed to citrus, herbal, or woodsy.  A warmer/softer scent as opposed to a cooler/brighter scent, if that makes sense.

A Perfect World Skin Guardian makes moisturizer super powerful!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

Origins' A Perfect World Tea Tree Skin Guardian is a great base for my moisturizer.  It's thicker than a normal toner, and I love this consistency.  I also love the smell - it's a little sweet, a little citrussy - very fresh. I use this before I put on A Perfect World SPF 25 Moisturizer, and I feel like I don't have to use as much moisturizer because the Skin Guardian helps "lock" the moisture in.  I like Skin Guardian better than a traditional water-based spray toner because it feels like it's doing more than just watering down my moisturizer.  I've gone through a few bottles of Skin Guardian and tried a few different products in between but I keep coming back to A Perfect World Skin Guardian because it's worth the price for the results.  I have previously oily skin that is now aging and drying a bit, and I think the Perfect World line is keeping my skin in great shape! I recommend this product for anyone with skin like mine. ****

Great Skin Protection

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

I am a huge fan of beauty products and absolutely love the Origins line because the products are all natural and so far everything I have tried has worked amazing.  I was a little skeptical about buying this **Origins A Perfect World Tm White Tea Skin Guardian 1.0 oz** because I didn't really think I needed another product for skin protection, but this works so great.  I use this as a base on my face before I apply my moisturizer and I can't believe the difference it has made in my complexion.  The product goes on easy without feeling oily and greasy and has a slight essence of white tea.  It works to keep off the dirt and grime and helps keep my skin clear.  What I really loved is how soft my skin felt after the first time I used it and it seems to last all day.  It is a little expensive, but very high quality and works great on my face, without causing more oil or breakouts.  I use this everyday as part of my skin regime and it works wonders on my skin to make it feel soft and protected.

Origins Skin Guardian Works and Feels so Good!!!

from Lancaster, CA

Comments about Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian With White Tea Extract:

I recently tried Origins A Perfect World Skin Guardian, and I was very impressed. The key ingredient in this product is Silver Tip White Tea Extract which is a powerful antioxidant. Your skin is so soft, silky, and protected. Damage from Stress and Environment are reversed.  You use it a.m. and p.m. under your regular moisturizer and your skin feels so good and protected. I LOVE anything by Origins, but this product is well worth the cost.