Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Olay Regenerist is eternity in a jar.

**Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream is like using a giant earaser on all of your wrinkles.I had some serious wrinkles and discloration on my face from living a very hard life. I never believed all of the hype about anti aging products, but after using this stuff for a month the results were truly dramatic. Many of the fine lines and wrinkles dissapeared and the discoloration was gone completley. I love this stuff. Although it doesnt say to do this I began to use it on the rough spots on my elbows and knees too and guess what? It smoothed them out as well and got rid of the darker skin in those areas as well. The price range varies for this product in different store from 19.99-29.99, but most pharmacies sell these products with a buy one get one half off sale. You can match it with other things from the line you may use and get them both for about 40.00 bucks. It really boosted my confidence and solved a lot of problems I had with self esteem from looking in the mirror. I dont claim that it is a miracel cream but it does everything it says it will and I am sure it is money well spent.**

This made my face break out

I have used Olay cleansers and moisturizers for years.  I had a coupon for Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regerating Cream, so I went ahead and bought it to give it a try.  I was pretty excited about trying it, because it was a great deal more expensive than the usual age-defying stuff I use on an every day basis, so I thought that it might really make a difference in my skin... wipe away some wrinkles and/or fade out some discoloration... like the advertisements for this product say it will.  Well... it didn't work out for me.  The very first time I put Regenerist on my face, my entire face broke out into little bumps.  I could feel the bumps all over my face like a rash... but, it wasn't a rash, just bumps.  At first, I thought, well maybe this is normal for the first use, it was definitely doing SOMETHING to my skin... maybe it was really regenerating it and this is normal.  But, after trying it 2 more times and getting the same reaction, I asked an Olay expert online if it was normal for that to happen and she said "No."  It was weird and I'm not sure if it was just my skin type that caused that reaction, but I know I won't try it again.  It was very expensive (for my budget) so I wrote a letter to Olay and returned the product to them and they sent me 2 coupons for ANY Olay product I wanted to try (except Regenerist of course) - no limit on cost.  That helped to keep my faith with the Olay brand, even though this product didn't work out for me.

Great For Using With Concealer

from JenniferRMartino@gmail.com, CT

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream:

I tried to use this to help my skin, however it does not do what it says that it will do on the product. It did not absorb very well, it did not help with anti aging nor did it help to get rid of small wrinkles on my face. I have the ones around my mouth from smiling too much. Those never went away using this product.

Instead, I have been using it for whenever I use concealer. It really does a good job at giving my under eyes area to give it an extra boost when I want to get rid of small lines or just to help with the dark circles. Mixing it with my concealer is the best thing to do and it has been helping to get rid of the product that I own. When used under your eyes with a concealer, it does absorb well and it does help the wrinkles under your eyes. Especially if you did not get enough sleep the night before, this will help bring out the brightness and help the dark circles just melt away.

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating

I live in Canada where the winter is very hard on your skin. I have tried many products on my face, but a lot of them leave it feeling greasy, or they smell horrible, or they cause me to have breakouts. I use a lot of Olay products so I decided to try this hydration cream. I have to say I love this stuff. It does not leave my skin feeling greasy at all, it's not thick or too heavy and the smell is not over bearing like many other creams. I usually use this twice a day. Just a little bit goes a long way. It immediately makes my skin feel so soft, getting rid of the dry patches of the Canadian winter. It also reduces the look of the tiny lines around my mouth and eyes. It does not make me breakout at all which I love about this product.

Absorption
This absorbs into my skin really well, and leaves it feeling clean and fresh, no greasy heavy feeling at all.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This does not clog my pores at all, and even as I age I still tend to breakout from some products, this is not one of them. I love that it is great for my sensitive skin.

This stuff works really really well. My skin is always soft and looks years younger, and you just need to use a very tiny bit. I put it on in the morning and at night.

Good product.

from TN

I am absolutely in love with Olay products and have tried many of them. I am not currently using Oil of Olay Regenerist Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream, but I have tried it in the past. What I loved about this product is it really did help my skin. After continued use of the cream, my skin had more life. I did not look as tired. I thought it worked best around my eyes, which is still a trouble area for me. Along with helping my eyes look better, my skin was just so much softer. This product seems a little pricey when you are looking at it, but in the long run it is a great deal because you do not have to use a whole lot of it at once, so it lasts for quite some time. I would recommend this product to others because it really did help my skin in a few good ways.

Absorption
The cream rubs into your skin really well and does not leave a greasy residue behind. That is a big plus to me.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I never had any problems with this Olay cream clogging my pores.

The cream worked beautifully. My skin felt and appeared a lot more healthy after using this cream for a few days.

Absolutely amazing product!

I adore this product because it totally lives up to its name! My skin looks and feels amazing now! The packaging is beautiful. I am proud to show off the jar to all of my friends and family when they ask why my skin is so smooth and glowing.

Absorption
This product stays on my skin and works! I am moisturized and my skin tightens but very comfortably! I get a more youthful look at a reasonable price which is such a good deal. I adore this product!

Doesn't Clog Pores
Every time I use this product my skin gets more amazing and with sensitive skin thats not easy to do. I never breah out with it and it feels so gentle and light on my skin that it never clogs my pores which has always been a problem with my skin.

I cant imagine life without Oil of Olay! I have used this line my entire life and recommend it to everyone! I feel more youthful and glowing when I have it and use it regularly! Thank you so much Oil of Olay for such a perfect product!

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Amazing product and wont break the bank

I love Olay Regenerist. I combine this with Olay Regenerist anti-aging serum for a 1-2 punch for skin care This lotion comes with or without sunscreen. It is a wonder product. I have been receiving lots of compliments since using Olay Regenerist. The lotion is neither too thick nor too thin. It spreads on easily and absorbs fast. I love that my face feels smooth and moisturized but not oily or greasy. I have combination skin and have noticed that my skin is not as oily since using Olay Regenersist. My skin looks bright and healthy.

Absorption
This cream absorbs evenly and fast.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had a problem with my pores becoming clogged as a result of using this product.

This lotion works fast to moisturize, even out skin tone and diminish fine lines. My face feels moisturized but not greasy. My skin feels soft, healthy and smooth at all times. I think this product works well on all skin types.

Deep Hydrating Formula

I was getting those tell tale signs of aging, you know the ones I am talking about, the small lines and wrinkles that most women get in their years of maturity. Those little laugh lines around the eyes, mouth and forehead. I had tried many other anti aging products but none seemed to work like I would have liked. I tried the Oil of Olay Regenerest serum for deep rehydrating and as I was applying it I could see a younger more youthful me in the mirror, It really did remove those small little laugh lines and made my skin appear more smooth and softer to the touch. I apply it once a day right out of the shower and the affects seem to last all day. Before I started using Oil Of Olay Regenerest my face had the appearance of the grandmother that I am which is not bad but why look older than your age? I highly recommend this product in every health and beauty daily schedule.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

This does not feel greasy

I purchased Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Deep Hydration Regenerating Cream because I had a really good coupon and I've always like Olay products. I really like this one because it is light-weight and does not leave my face feeling greasy. It absorbs very well and a little goes a long way. It has definitely improved the look and feel of my skin, giving it a more youthful appearance. The fine lines around my eyes and mouth have diminished. My skin feels softer and looks healthier. I have combination skin that is very fair and prone to acne. This product does not clog my pores. Because of my combination skin, I get dry flaky patches around my chin, nose and cheeks yet oily spots in the T-zone. This product has pretty much eliminated the flaky patches without my skin appearing oily. I also have sensitive skin and this does not irritate it. I really like it and will continue to use this product.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I like this product, but I didn't love it.

I had really high hopes for this product. Most Oil of Olay products work well. However, this one did not. I bought it several times and was surprised by its lack of effectiveness. The cream is moisturizing. However, I did not see any signs of anti-aging in my skin. I used this product for a good 3 months. No results. I was sure that Oil of Olay would have the answer to my aging problems. I had always liked their lotions when I was younger. However, with my aging skin now, I will be taking it elsewhere for my hydration needs.

Absorption
The absorption of the product is quite good. My skin did feel moisturized. I just did not see the anti-aging effects at all that this product touted.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I never had a problem with this clogging pores. Some creams are terrible with that. They moisturize, but cannot balance the oil content. This cream gave me no problems with clogging my pores.

It is a good cream as far as moisturizing only. However, I need all the other anti-aging effects that this cream states it has. I did not find those qualities/effects listed on the label on my skin. Too bad.

Olay Didn't Regenerate for Me

from Tampa Florida

After using it sparingly for a few weeks, which is about all you get with this small container, I didn't see any positive improvement in my wrinkles. What I did see was that my pores were larger and my skin felt more oily. Maybe that's part of the allure of the product because if I had kept using it my skin would have broken out in pimples like when I was a teenager. I have mature dry skin so I thought it would be great but got the opposite result. Although it gets great reviews, I didn't see any of the claims like diminished lines, crows feet, deep wrinkles, etc. Maybe I didn't use it long enough but with the results I had I stopped and went back to my other creme.

Absorption
It went into the skin quickly but then shortly afterward my skin felt greasy and oily. It didn't help to try and wash it off either.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Even using a tiny bit it clogged my pores and made them look bigger. One night I did a half face test and the results were evident. Maybe plumping up your face makes your wrinkles go away, but I didn't like the look or feel at all.

After a few weeks, when the container was empty, I didn't see anything that resembled the Television claims. It had a negative effect for me. If I was to give one recommendation it would be to use half of what you are supposed to.

Lovely

I am a fan of this product. I am still quite young and don't have any true wrinkles to speak of, but you can never be too careful! I had received a sample of this product from a friend and started to use it after washing my face at night and in the mornings occasionally. It really penetrates deep into my skin to keep it moist and soft. I've had a lot of face creams that leave a gross oily feel on my skin, but this one is very light and doesn't stay on the surface... I like the clean fresh scent (not overpowering) and am very impressed with how long the moisture lasts throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone that has any issue with dry skin, young or old!