Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Lancome

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

can't afford, but great product.

Comments about Lancome High Resolution Refill-3X Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15:

This is Definitely a great product. I have two deep wrinkles above my nose making it look like I frowned to much in my younger years. I massage this on to those two wrinkles after my bath every night and I've seen a huge improvement from before. Would recommend to other people especially with deep wrinkles but beware it is very pricey.

Amazing Anit-wrinkle Night Cream

I for one have to say that I have been using this Lancome cream for than three months and it really diminishes your wrinkles and leave your skin smooth and younger looking. It is not too expensive either. I have just finished the jar a few days ago and the results are outstanding. I am 49 and I have been told numerous times that I look like I am in my 30's. For those of you who are looking for a cream like Lancome make this your favorite. You will not be disappointed. I plan on purchasing another jar of this cream.
It's great because it works while you sleep. Instead of purchasing just a cream that gives you soft skin why not purchase the Triple Action Renewal Cream. You can purchase this cream at the Lancome website or Amazon.com. Great for all ages. It fights crows feet, wrinkles on the for-head, laugh lines and wrinkles on the neck.

Your skin feel supple.

Clear skin.

It great and worthy of its name.

Love It

I received this as a gift and I was skeptical at first. However, I really liked the way it smoothed my skin. I have extremely dry skin that is sun damaged. I also have creases that are creeping up on my forehead from age. After two weeks of using this product, I could tell a difference in my skin. My skin was not dry and my makeup went on much more smoothly. My skin didn't look blotchy any longer. Additionally, the fine lines looked smoother and the deeper lines appeared less dense. I received several compliments on the appearance of my face after about a month. I really like that it has SPF protection. I live in the South where the sun is intense and it's nice to have protection from the sun built into a facial product. Because, I live in the South, it is also humid. Therefore, I noticed when I used this product at night before bed, it had longer to sink into my skin. When I used it in the morning and then put on my makeup, my face felt a little sticky.

Expensive!

This product is crazy expensive for what it is. If I am going to spend that much on an anti wrinkle cream I better stay looking 25 forever! I used this product when I ordered a large total purchase from lancome. I love some products from lancome but this was not one of them. I didn't dislike it per say, but it definitely was not worth the amount of money you have to spend on it to keep it up. Its a very small size to. All in all this product was really just like any other anti aging cream except it was super expensive.

Absorption
This product was easily absorbed into my face. I didn't feel like my face was greasy or oily from it.

Doesn't Clog Pores
This product did not clog my pores and I did not have any adverse side effects from this product.

I did not notice that this product was any more effective than any other less expensive anti aging product. I hope the people that use this for many years end up not aging a bit for the amount they pay for it. I don't see any immediate results though.

LOVE Lancome

from Edina, MN

Lancome High Resolution Refill-3X Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Cream SPF 15 is a great cream. I love that is has the SPF included, though it is little protection. I use this cream along with my sunscreen in the morning and follow up with my makeup application.
It is a dense cream that absorbs quickly and leaves your skin soft and smooth. I am in my early 30's and do not have many wrinkles yet, but am trying to maintain my skin as healthy and fresh looking as possible. I live in a dry climate so this cream is perfect to add the moisture to my skin. I have oily skin and this cream has not caused me to breakout, clog pores, or have an oily look. It has worked well for me and I think it would be a great cream for both normal and dry skin as well. You really need only a small amount for your whole face as it is rather concentrated.

Absorbs quickly.

Doesn't Clog Pores
Has not clogged my pores or caused breakouts, even though I have oily skin.

Lancome High Resolution Cream helps you to Age Gracefully

from Clinton, MS

My mom led by example on good skin care.  She helped me to establish a routine early that would affect me later in life.  First, cleaning the skin is essential, but to keep  in hydrated is too.  Lancome High Resolution Cream helps to keep the face hydrated while repairing damage.  My face brightened within a few days, and I know with the Lancome quality that it will help to slow the aging process.  Aging doesn't have to be something dreaded, but something we should seek to do gracefully, and the Lancome High Resolution Cream helps to do just that.  My skin is sensitive, so I was highly impressed at how the Lancome High Resolution Cream did not affect my pores in a negative way.  I had tried so many daily creams that caused me to breakout like a teenager, and if they didn't cause me to breakout, they did not hydrate my skin.  Lancome created a good balance of both in this amazing High Resolution Cream.  You do pay for the quality, but your skin you get to keep forever.

Lancome High Resolutuin is an excellent product.

from Gulf Shores, AL

I love Lancome, it is the only product I use as far as moisturizer and Make up.  I have referred all of my friends and family members.  It makes me want to take better care of my skin.  I use a morning routine and an evening routine.  I wash my face in the evening and can't wait to use my high resolution cream from Lancome.  It leaves my skin feeling fresh and tight and glowing.  Then I do the same routine with Lancome in the morning after I have had my shower, I use the High Resolution cream, then I apply my Lancome foundation in color of Bisque.  I use colour dose eye cream by Lancome in Montego Beige, I apply Lancome concealer and then I use blue lancome Pallete over my eye cream.  I use Lancome Lipstick as well.  I have not tried the sunscreen products by Lancome but would love to try them.  I went to Dillards to get a Makeover at the Lancome counter, and they totally made me feel like a supermodel.  I would recommend any one to try it.  You'll love it.

Lancome High Resolution Refill 3X helps prevent wrinkles Totally

from San Ysidro, CA

High Résolution EyeRefill-3X™ Triple Action Renewal Anti-Wrinkle Eye Cream

**For the first time from Lancôme,** an exclusiveRefill-3X complex helps boost the synthesis of the three natural skin fillers – collagen, hyaluronic acid and elastin – in the eye contour. **Visible anti-wrinkle results:** - Immediately, the eye contour appears smoother and more luminous. - In 4 weeks, wrinkles appear significantly reduced, with a visible improvement in the appearance of dark circles and puffiness. Ophthalmologist-tested. Dermatologist-tested for safety.

I think it really works

from Harrisburg, NC

I have been using this Lancome product for some time now.  I have been using department store beauty products for years.  I am almost 44 years old.  For years I have been searching for a creme that does what it says.  I belive I have been using this for approximately. 6 months.  It is rather expensive, around 75.00, but althought I am on a budget, I believe this product is worth the splurge.  I have had more compliments since I started using this.  I use it morning and night and a little goes a long way.  I do watch for the sales, but I believe the best place to purchase this is on the Lancome website  You do get the same price as in the department stores, but you also get tons of free samples, and they do run alot of free shipping promotions.  So you can score free full size samples of eye shadow, makeup remover and other free stuff.  That is how I found this amazing cream. When people try to guess my age, they usually hover around 33-35.  I think that might be a stretch, but I'll take it.

I love Lancome's High Resolution Anti-wrinkle cream!

from Camillus, NY

I am a thirty-one year old female with combination skin.  I have consistantly had issues in the past with face creams causing the T-section of my face to be more oily than usual but if I don't use a moisturizer the dry areas of my skin can flake.  I started using Lancome product because of a reccomendation of a friend and I feel in love with the High Resolution line.  I worried about wrinkles because although I didn't really have many the ones I had were deep and my family is very prone to them.  I use the High Resolution with Fibrelastine with enhanced dermo- smoothing D-contraxol+.  It also has SPF 14 because I had recently noticed a sunspot on my cheek.  Although it really did nothing for the sunspot, I have not had any new spots arrive and my combination skin is now perfect.  I don't wear any sort of cover-up or foundation and am constantly getting compliments on how nice my skin looks.  The lighter wrinkles I had acctually cleared up within a week and the deeper ones were much less noticeable within two weeks.  Some were even gone!  I love this product and if I could afford it I'd get the night crean too :)