3.6

3.6

Pros

Cons

Oil of Olay Eye Roller makes the morning puffiness disappear

I always claimed that I would grow old "naturally" and not fight the visible signs such as wrinkles, going gray, etc.  Well that was before I woke up to those signs one morning.  Since the day I looked in the mirror and realized that I'm not as young as I thought I was, I have been on the search for a great product that isn't extreme like botox or surgery (I still will not succomb to those proceedures).

Since I have, for many years (about 20 now), been a faithful user of Oil of Olay products I started my search there.  I found the *eye roller*, and was originally smitten by the unusual application and idea of a mini massage for my eyes.  The price seemed fair for the product's promise of reducing puffiness, fine lines and wrinkles, so I gave it a whirl.  I am hooked!  I use it in the morning and see almost instant results to the bags under my eyes.  The rollers are a gentle massage, and there is no waste of product using finger application.  I feel renewed every morning after using the roller.

I am giving the roller 4 stars only because I haven't noticed much difference in the fine lines area, probably only because I have been so focused on the puffiness.  I think it is still a fair price for the results I do receive.

not quite as described

I've had this, wel I guess you could say, trouble with puffiness under my eyes, also known as "bags". Allways hated that expression by the way, but its been persistant for 30 yrs. now and through trial and error got to the 15th different product to try. So far it does just what the commrcial says , only a lot slower, soaking into the pores under my eyes I can literally feel it work. gradually over the course of 5-7 days I saw a noticable difference,I'd say a 35% reduction took place. Now, 3 weeks have passed and I'm looking like something more than a cage fighter after 5 rounds of full contact brawling.Overall, a good product to SLOWLY reduce puffiness, just dont expect it to happen "overnight".

Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Eye Roller

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I was just beginning to get wrinkles and sagging skin under my eye area and I wanted to try something that will reduce the aging signs. I talked to my elder sister about it and she recommended that I should try any Olay anti-aging product. I went to the store and bought the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-aging Eye Roller and I was amazed by the fast results. It surely works better than most anti-aging products in the market. I used the roller for only one week and the skin under my eyes were a lot firmer than they used to be. I like that it is very easy to use and the best part is that it does not irritate my skin at all. The roller glides very smoothly under the eyes without causing any irritation. I have used it for almost two years and I am quite impressed by the results I have gotten from it. I definitely recommend it and if you need an effective eye roller to try then this product will be best for you.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Not a good product to use if you have sensitive skin

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

Over the past couple of years, I have noticed more and more fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes. I want to look as youthful as possible for as long as I can so I decided to try Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller to see if I could slow down the signs of aging. I love Olay products and thought this would be another effective product I could add to my beauty routine each day. I was wrong. This product is not a good one to use if you have sensitive skin. I initially tried this on the skin around my right eye and noticed a slight burning and stinging sensation at first. I didn't think much of it because I assumed it was just the ingredients in the product working on reducing the fine lines and wrinkles around my eye. Within 24 hours, I developed a red, itchy rash around my eye and my eye was red. I discontinued use so as to not increase the symptoms. The redness and rash went away within a few days. I do not recommend this product if you have sensitive skin.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Doesn't do much with removing the lines under my eyes

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I've been using the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Eye Roller on and off and I have to say that I really love the fact that it this product has a rolling application tool so that I don’t have to touch the product with my hands and rub it in as I don’t want to cause more wrinkles under my eyes than I already have presently. I am a fan of most of the Olay products but this Olay product was a let down as it hasn't erased all the lines around and under my eyes. It does help lighten the appearance of tired puffy eyes making my skin a bit brighter in that area, so I use the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Eye Roller for touch ups for the days of when the shadows and lines under my eyes don’t look so terrible. I do not have sensitive skin so for my case with using the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Ageing Eye Roller I didn't experience that tingling sensation nor did the product feel heavy on my skin.

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I first used this product when I received a free sample in the mail. I have never been one to use any anti-aging products. But since it was a free sample I decided to give it a try and was very pleased with the results.
It is very easy to apply under the eyes and was very gentle. I could see some noticeable results in the few weeks that I used the product.
I always have bags under my eyes, but after using this product for a few weeks I began to notice that they weren't as bad.
The tube lasts a long time, I got several weeks of use out of the product sample that I received.

Absorption
I like how it absorbs quickly and doesn't leave the skin feeling greasy.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I had not trouble with clogged pores from this product. I have very oil, acne prone skin and this eye roller didn't clog my pores or cause any kind of break out under my eyes.

I noticed a difference in the bags under my eyes after using this eye cream. They were less puffy and I felt better about myself because of it.

Olay keeps amazing me

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I'm not old, but old enough and thanks to Olay with all their great products I'd like to keep my age hidden. Especially this one, the anti aging eye roller. I've used other products before for fine lines, puffiness, and pretty bad bags from being extremely active with twins. My eye area would either turn red or just do nothing for a long time. Then I used common sense and figured if Olay has all these other amazing things I use maybe I should try the eye fixer upper as I call it. The cream is silky smooth and applies effortlessly. There is no harsh smell that I've experienced with other ones. Within a few days, my puffiness was no more which was astonishing and the bags had almost vanished. I couldn't of asked for anything more. I had no residue from it and it didn't clog my pores like I've also experienced before. It was exactly what I wanted from a brand that I've always trusted. Great job okay, you've done it again.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Love the Rollerball feel but...

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I love the feel, coolness and touch of the rollerball in this regenerist product but I didn't feel as if I noticed any difference after 3 months. Olay has a remarkable line of products but this one did not give me what I felt was the result I should have seen in that amount of time. It may work for others but not for me.

Absorption
I loved how quickly the product absorbed into my eye area and the feel was amazing. The coolness of the rollerball really got my attention and encouraged the use of the product each morning and evening.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have never had any issue with clogging of my pores with any Olay product but nothing happened under the eye area to catch my attention. No rashes, puffiness or results.

I didn't notice what I felt was an acceptable difference in my eye area even after 3 months so I discontinued use and went to ROC instead. This product feels great, absorbs well and applies with ease and comfort but didn't keep a promise I felt it made.

Amazing product

from NA

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I purchased the Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller last month after using the eye cream as the price of this product was quite reasonable and the look of this roller was tempting me a lot. I feel very good when I apply this product under my eyes as the fragrance of this product is amazing and it gives a soothing feel to my skin. It gently massages the skin under the eyes and since it's application, I have noticed a reduction in the fine lines and wrinkles which made me look older than my age. This product is suitable for both normal as well as oily skin types. My dark circles also have reduced.

The product did not cause any kind of allergy to my skin and is safe to use. I have been using it for a month and still the product has a lot of lotion left in it which will last me for another two-three months which makes this product cost effective. It does not show results within a week but you can definitely notice a change after 10 days like I did.

Great product!

from TN

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I have tried and still use quite a few of Olay products. When I first tried this Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller I was not disappointed. I do not use this everyday, but I do use it when I notice my eyes are more puffy or dark than normal. It works really well to eliminate the puffiness underneath my eyes. I would recommend this to anyone else who has the issue of bags under their eyes or dark circles. I have no complaints about this product. Also, I pair this with a face cream and eye cream offered by Olay and I think it works better that way. This product is super easy to use too. It's mess free and simple to use.

Absorption
This eye roller works really well. It does not leave my eyes feeling greasy or anything at all.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have had no problems with this product. Usually if my pores clog from using a product, I will breakout but I have not had that problem with this.

This eye roller works great. It seems to eliminate the puffiness underneath my eyes really quick.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Great Anti-Aging Action for your sensitive eyes.

from Pearl, MS

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I love this eye serum! I love the roller ball and how it feels under my eyes. It creates a nice cooling sensation which helps my tired eyes depuff in the morning, and soothes them at night. I love how smooth it rolls on and how it distributes the product evenly. It dry pretty quickly and doesn't irritate my sensitive eyes.

Absorption
This absorbs right away, even though I usually use it at night. I love how non greasy it is. It usually only takes a few minutes to sink into my skin.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I've never had a problem with this clogging my pores or aggravating my eyes, and I have pretty sensitive eyes. It's a very mild formula and doesn't have a strong smell or anything that would cause the clogging or irritate your eyes or nose with the smell.

I think this product works great for anti-aging. It's not a miracle wrinkle reverser, but it's a great preventative product that works well. It makes my under eye de-puff when I use it in the morning and at night I can feel it tightening.

Very easy to use

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Olay Regenerist Advanced Anti-Aging Eye Roller:

I bought this product when I was on vacation and forgot my normal eye cream at home. It looked very easy to use and I am a fan of Olay products already. It was the perfect time to try it as it was small enough for traveling and easy to use. I did see that my under eye area looked less puffy and it helped with the dark circles as well. It was very easy to use, you really don't even need a mirror, just roll it on and rub it in. My under eye area did feel tighter and it was almost too tight. I started with using it in the morning and evening, but quickly learned that was too much for the sensitive area under the eye. It would also cause my eye makeup to run during the day when I used it in the morning. I used this product until I ran out and haven't purchased it again. It seemed to work okay, but isn't one of my favorites.

Absorption
It seems to absorb better at night, it would leave my eye area feeling greasy when I used it during the day.