Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Olay Foaming Face Wash

Pros

Cons

a great facewash

I really really like this facewash. I always find a good deal on it at the grocery store with coupons, and it works great.

First of all, I love all...Read complete review

First of all, I love all things by olay. They put great products out that get the job done. And it works on all the skin types in my family. I have dryer skin, and my teeneage daughter has acne prone skin, and this helps us both. We actually use it with the pro x face scrubber and I feel like it gets deep down clean every morning. I wakes me up and I feel refreshed.

My daughters skin has cleared using these two products together. She wears mak up every day and uses this at the end of the day with the pro x scrubber and it gets all the make up off and her face feels refreshed and her acne has cleared up more than with any other face wash we have tried for her.

All the different olay face washes we have tried have worked well, but this is our go to one because the price is not too high especially when you use coupons to bring the price down. It gets your face clean. And i like that it doesnt make my face feel dry or tight after washing it.

I like that it is slightly foaming when I wash my face. My daughter likes it too.

The fragrance is nice too. Not too much but enough to make it smell fresh and enjoyable.

I would reccomend this face wash and any other olay products to anyone. They are gentle yet effective on your skin without over drying, but defiantly gets the job done. A great product and a great company that I think truly cares about your skin. I love the body wash too. And again, they always have coupons out there to make the price great. You cant beat olay for your skin!

I was not impressed

Oil of Olay has been a brand that O have used quite a bit. I love almost all of their products. It is great on sensitive skin and had this soothing effect on the skin. This cleanser, however, I am undecided about. I do like the fact that it is dispensed in a pump rather then having to squeeze it out. I do like that it has that Oil of Olay touch with that silkiness in your skin. However, it just lacked something. The texture is nice. It is not gritty and feels smooth on the skin. It is not oily or anything and almost feels like you are applying lotion to your face rather than face wash.It did leave my skin feeling smooth and did not feel dry or flaky or leave it feeling oily. The issue that I had with this is that it did not remove all my makeup. When I cleaned my face with the towel, I saw makeup stains from my foundation. I did not feel too confident about this product afterwards. I need a product that deep cleans my face and that I am sure is going to remove my makeup and unfortunately this did not pass the test.

It does not work great on taking off your makeup, but it does leave skin feeling smooth

Very easy to use and comes with a pump so it is mess free

Has a very light, calming scent that I really did enjoy

I Trust Olay to Take Care of My Skin

from Chicagoland, IL

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

I tend to mix and match skin care products, so I'm not always brand loyal. But one brand that does seem to end up on my vanity table is Olay. I love the Regenerist serum and this Foaming Face Wash is another reason to stick with Olay.

This cleansing wash is gentle on skin and I think it is suitable for all skin types--oily, acne prone, sensitive, dry, or any combination. Because it's gentle and avoids harsh fragrances and other ingredients, I think it's a good way to prepare skin for whatever treatment comes next in your regimen (toning, moisturizing, treatment, etc.).

Olay Foaming Face Wash doesn't strip skin like some cleansers designed for oily or acne prone skin. Also, unlike more emollient cleansers, this Olay face wash doesn't leave my face with a residue.

The foam lather is not the best, but it's better than some others I have tried. It doesn't take much to get a decent lather going so the bottle seems to last for me. And finally, this isn't going to take off waterproof mascara or heavy eyeliner, but for an everyday face cleanser, Olay Foaming Face Wash is tough to beat.

I was not impressed

from Dallas,TX

Very easy to use and comes with a pump so it is mess free

Has a very light, calming scent that I really did enjoy

• Ease of Application:

I use this when I run out of what I like.

from florida, USA

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

I was not impressed with this cleanser. I love Olay products, but this one did not do what I expected or wanted. For starters, it did not remove all, or even most, of my makeup. I had to wash my face THREE TIMES before my makeup was adequately removed. So disappointing!

This Olay cleanser was not very effective at removing makeup or making my face feel clean. After using it, my face felt greasy, which I did not like at all. If you have very dry skin, then this product may be okay for you, as long as you do not want it to remove your makeup, too. I did, however, try to give it a chance, and used it exclusively for a week. After that week, my face had broken out more than usual (most likely due to the residual makeup and dirt that the cleanser failed to remove).

Ease of Application
It was easy to use. I just wet my hands and use one pump of cleanser. At least it was easy!

This Olay cleanser smells nice. It was light and fresh, and smelled clean, even if it didn't feel that way.

Awesome Face Wash

from Nashville, TN

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

I am more than happy with this face wash. It is so gentle on the skin and really feels great. My skin is left feeling clean and invigorated and that's just what I want.
This foaming face wash really is easy to use since it comes in a pump form. just one squirt and you're ready to go. Add a dab of water and a foamy, rich lather is in your hands. You can feel it cleansing the skin deep within, removing dirt and impurities with every motion you make.
It is oil and fragrance free so it can be used by people even with sensitive skin. I like this wash. it is gentle and can be used on a daily basis. if you want amazing skin this face wash is the first step toward achieving it.

Cleans the face and leaves it feeling amazing with results with the very first time that you use it

Ease of Application
One pump is all that it takes to use this face wash

Fragrance free so there is no worry that it will not be something that you like.

Good for sensitive skin.

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

This cleanser is really gentle. It does not dry my skin out and does not take too much moisture from my face. I think that it may help with slowing the age process down by keeping it hydrated. The dry spots on my face do not get as crusty when I use this. It foams up, but it is just a decent amount of foam. Actually, the foam is not even that great compared to other normal facial cleansers. I have to use more pumps than I would normally, two or three to get a good lather. It is so gentle that it does not cleanse heavy face makeup off, and I have to wash twice to remove everything. Even then I am still worried it may not be enough. It smells okay, but it is a bit odd. It does not bother me at all though and is very light. I can only smell it when I am washing my nose and upper lip area. It cleans oil quite well, but my nose is still slightly oily afterward and needs to be wiped down. It has not helped my acne, but it has not worsened it or irritated it in any way.

Ease of Application
Have to use multiple pumps to get a good lather

very light and gentle

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

I have oily and sensitive skin so I'm very cautious of what I use on my face. My face changes in the different seasons so I switch up my face cleansers and scrubs. I tried this Olay foaming face wash and it was very lightweight in texture and soft. It didn't have a scent it was unscented which is great for my face. It lathered very well cleansing away all the makeup and oils. It was very pure and gentle to my skin making it feel very clean. I noticed my face wasn't as oily anymore and it didn't feel dry. I like how this foaming wash was great to my sensitive skin being very delicate. I didn't have anymore breakouts and my face felt soft after. All I need is one pump and I apply over my face in a circular motion and its easy to rinse off. I would recommend this foaming face wash to anybody who has dry or sensitive skin, the foam isn't heavy and it cleanses just as good as those other face scrubs. My face looks healthier and its a lot smoother. I will definitely purchase this face wash again, its a bit pricey but its worth every penny.

Effervescent!

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

I have had combination, ruddy skin all of my life. My nose and chin tend to be oily while my cheeks and forehead are very dry. So finding a cleanser that is going to address both is just about impossible. Olay Foaming Face Wash is able to handle the everyday dirt and sweat while cleansing my oily areas and not over drying the dry areas. It helps to soothe the ruddiness of my complexion also.

It helps to clean the oily parts of my skin while gently cleansing the dry parts.

Ease of Application
I really like the foaming action. Other products don't feel like they are doing their job because you just apply them. With Olay Foaming Face Wash, it acts like a soap and spreads easily on the skin.

I hate products that are overly scented. Plus if your skin is sensitive, that can set it off. Olay Foaming Face Wash has a light scent that isn't overpowering and doesn't interfere with other fragrance you might choose to wear.

Great, basic facewash

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

I really like the sensitive version of this facewash (the unscented one). It has gentle surfactants, so unless you have really dry skin or are using products that cause dryness, it shouldn't exacerbate the dryness issue. If you have combination or oily skin, it should be fine. It's great for taking off makeup and oil at the end of the day (including eye makeup!), and is gentle enough to use in the morning when you don't have much to wash off. It lathers very well and doesn't sting eyes and make them tear. The only thing about this facewash that I mildly dislike is that I feel it doesn't rinse 100% clean..it doesn't leave anything on the skin, but you have to rinse for a pretty long time to get it all off. No residue, just difficult to rinse. I would buy this again if I ever needed a basic facewash.

• Ease of Application:

Super great for getting my makeup off!

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

I LOVE this product. Oil of Olay Foaming Face Wash is truly one of the best I've ever tried. It always gets all my makeup off and leaves my skin feeling clean and smooth. I never have any residue.

It gets all my makeup off without having to scrub. I love how it makes my skin feel smooth and doesn't clog up my pores with any heavy ingredients.

Ease of Application
This product is easy to use. I love the design of the pump dispenser in the shower and not having to fool with screwing caps on and off with slippery hands.

It's a very light, fresh scent. There's nothing overpowering about it. I have also never had any type of reaction with my sensitive skin from this wash.

• Ease of Application:

Inexpensive and perfect face wash for everyday use.

Comments about Olay Foaming Face Wash:

Perfect face wash for everyday use that can be found at drugstores and retail stores. Seems to reduce pimples and blemishes over time. It does not have a very strong scent and can be used for sensitive skin. The quality of the face wash is similar to that of other Olay products.