Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:

Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser

Pros

Cons

• Ease of Application:

I love the Biore Face Wash!

I have been generally impressed by Biore Face Wash. I bought this product to try and find a better performing face wash. I have oily, yet dry skin and often have difficulty finding a good face wash that actively cleans, but isn't too harsh on my skin. This face wash has met all of my needs and has done a great job with keeping my face clear. The face wash is really gentle on my skin and helps keep the shine down to a minimum. The price of the product is really affordable in comparison to many other face treatments and can be easily found at local grocery stores and supermarkets. The packaging of the face wash is easy to use. The dispenser makes it easy to determine how much face wash to use. Overall, I love this face wash and would certainly recommend it to others. It is affordable, and makes my skin feel really fresh. While this treatment is a bit more than others, it is definitely worth the extra price.

biore cleasing wash irritates your skin more than it should

When I tried the biore cleansing wash, it did not do much for my face. My acne was severe and my expectations high, a friend recommended it to me and I decided to try it. I remember that day, when I saw my friend I was shocked!, if my acne was bad, hers was even worse! so when I saw her after she had tried the product, her face looked really clean and I thought that the product was going to work for me as well but it did not. I guess it has to do with the type of skin you have or something because I still can not explain how it helped my friend out a lot but it did not do much for me; it actually burned and irritated my skin pretty bad, it did everything else but cleaning it. My acne kept being severe and my self esteem was down. My skin type is really greasy and moisturized but my friend's was dry so if you have dry skin, this product is totally for you.

Works for my combination skin!

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

I have used Biore products off and on for years. I feel they are a good skin care brand. I have problems finding a cleanser the suits my combination skin. Also, my skin isn't super sensitive but it can be easily irritated by certain ingredients. I love to try different beauty and personal care products. Variety is the spice of life. I had a few Biore coupons and decided to give Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser a try. I am happy I did. It will be a cleanser I will add into the rotation here and there and that's more I can say for most. This is pretty budget friendly and widely available.

This does a great job of removing the grime, dirt, excess oil, and impurities I accumulate in a day. I suffer from an oily t-zone and clogged pores around my chin and temples. This did a good job of removing oil and keeping those bumps to a minimum. I also get dry patches on the rest of my face if I use products that are too drying or harsh. I didn't seem to get any when using this so I guess it works for combination skin.

Ease of Application
I love the pump bottle. It is so convenient.

I really like the smell of this. It has a fresh, citrusy-fruity scent. It isn't overpowering and doesn't really linger long.

• Ease of Application:

Not great for sensitive skin

from New Johnsonville, TN

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

I was very disappointed in this product. I regularly use another Biore product, so I decided to try this cleanser. Since having my son my skin has changed and is now oily in some areas and dry in others, so I was very excited to try a cleanser that claimed to balance out combination skin. Unfortunately, the soap left my sensitive skin burning and splotchy.

I was first put off by the smell of the cleanser. I do not like things that seem to be heavily perfumed going on my face, but decided to try any way. When I first put the cleanser on, my skin began to feel warm and tingly. I thought maybe it was supposed to feel that way, so I continued washing my face and then washed away the soap. After washing the soap off, my skin continued to burn. When I looked in the mirror I saw red splotches. I splashed my face with cold water several times, patted dry with a towel and in a few minutes my skin appeared to return to normal.

My experience may be unique. This may be an awesome product for others. For me, however, it was a waste of money and an uncomfortable experience. If you have sensitive skin, I would not recommend using this cleanser.

• Ease of Application:

This product gets the job done but does not leave your face dry.

from Loganville, GA

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

This product works! It's budget friendly, can be found in many drugstores and retail stores and it leave your face feeling clean. This facial wash is now being sold with 25% more in it.

It does not leave the face feeling dry nor does it leave residue behind. This cleanser works quickly to remove dirt and impurities from the skin while leaving your skin feeling clean, fresh and ready to face the day.

Ease of Application
This product comes in a pump bottle and the cleanser has a gel consistency that spreads easily and lathers well when mixed with water. This cleanser is safe enough to use everyday.

The scent is mild and I would recommend this product to people even with sensitive noses.

• Ease of Application:

One of my favorite Biore products that works well with my skin

from West Virginia

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

This cleanser does a great job of balancing my skin out just as it says. If I'm oily, it really helps balance out the oil and dry the excess away. If I'm not so oily, it doesn't over dry my skin or leave me itchy like some other cleansers have done in the past. It helps remove the dirt and impurities that are deep and it does a good job getting rid of all my makeup.

This cleanser is a bit intense around my eyes and it stings underneath my eyes a bit but it takes away even my waterproof mascara. It has a pleasant smell though. It also tingles in a good way and helps wake me and my skin up. It's very revitalizing and energizing to start the day or even end the day with. It doesn't do much by way of blackheads or exfoliating but it does a great job balancing my skin, removing makeup and dirt, and helping keep my acne at bay as well as heal any acne on my face.

I always notice a difference in my skins elasticity and tightness after using this cleanser. It definitely tones me up as well.

Great with oil, makeup, dirty, and balancing out my skin. Can be used everyday. It isn't so great with exfoliating and blackheads.

Ease of Application
Very easy to use, pump and go. I love pump bottles. They are great for in the shower and single had use, however, you have to pull the pump out to use the last few days of product unless you want to just toss it.

Has a good scent. It is very citrusy and fruity almost. It's a nice smell that perks your senses up. It is good for men and women.

Ehhhh

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

I have combination skin, so I thought this product would be perfect for me! Wrong! It totally dried out my skin after using it, and then later on in the day my skin would get oily! There was no control whatsoever, and I was so disappointed. Also, it didn't do much at all for my acne. I won't be returning to this product, and I probably would not recommend it.

Wonderful cleanser!

from Bland, VA

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

I've never been one to keep up with using a cleanser (mostly because I hadn't found one I liked all that much), but I found a good deal on Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser and thought "what the heck, I'll give it a try." I was impressed!

My skin ranges from normal to oily depending on the particular day, so it's always been difficult for me to use a cleanser for any length of time without my skin ending up dry, but this Biore cleanser doesn't give me any issues like that. It leaves my skin feeling clean, refreshed, and smooth.

The pump bottle makes it super-easy to use in the shower without having to bother with opening lids, making sure you have the correct amount of product, and then closing it back. Just one pump and you're set to go.

• Ease of Application:

Horrible for sensitive or somewhat dry skin

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

DO NOT buy this product if you have sensitive skin. I recently just used it and my face turned VERY red. I put on Aloe Vera gel and white spots are now covering my itchy, red, and swollen face. I'm definitely allergic to something in it and this is definitely a rash. My skin is fairly dry to begin with, but I usually moisturize after any face wash. Moisturizing didn't help and actually made my skin worse. I'm really disappointed. I have no idea when this will go away and I'm hoping it will only take a couple of days. I'm going to see the doctor soon so we'll see what they say.

• Ease of Application:

A pleasant, foamy, nice smelling face wash that rinses clean.

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

I got a sample from Biore of their new "combination skin balancing cleanser" which lasted me for a week so I got to try it out reasonably well.

Firstly, my skin is uber pale, sensitive, reactive and downright fussy. It is truly combination as my cheeks are dry and rough but my t-zone is blackhead prone and shiny 24/7.

I found this cleanser to be a bit drying making my face a little tight but nothing some mild moisturization can't handle. I put some in my hands first and lather it up into a nice dense foam. It really cleans well even washing away hard to wash off makeup without leaving any filmy residue, and it smells good, too. Not perfumy, just clean and fresh.

I love to try different products but I will be buying this as my primary face wash.

A little drying, but rinses clean.

Ease of Application
Dense, foamy lathering glides right over the skin.

Very fresh and clean.

Love Biore Ice Shine Cleaner

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

I love the Biore Ice Shine acne preventative cleanser. It foams up and is not thick and bulky. It goes on your skin really light, and rinses off very easily. This cleanser has kept me from breaking out almost 100%. I only have a few breakouts here and there on occasion. I didn't realize that it was the cleanser that was doing this until I switched to a different brand. What a difference! I had multiple breakouts within a few weeks time, and my skin was very very oily. Even right after I washed my face, my skin felt and looked oily. It was awful!

Also, I had uneven texture on my forehead, which was also bad. As soon as I switched back to Biore, all of that was gone. My skin looks and feels great again. This is definitely the best cleanser I've ever tried!

A Burst of Fresh Air

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Biore Combination Skin Balancing Cleanser:

This product was a gift given to me about two weeks ago, and one thing I've noticed about Biore pore cleanser is that, it truly works better than proactiv, and when you use it, you can actually feel it working. You can also notice that your skin is less oily, and your blemishes start to disappear. Biore makes my face feel a cool burst of air after I use it. This is a product that is truly a miracle for oily blemished skin. Biore products is better than Proactiv and is way cheaper. The best time to use Biore is in the morning when you wake up, and at night before you go to bed. This product is also good on hot and humid days in the summer. This product will not damage your skin, but will exfoliate and refine you skin. This is product that will be a great gift for someone who is fighting acne problems. This product also is noticeably working with the first usage. Biore is a great pore cleanser to use.