Other Body Lotions:
Olay
Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion

Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion

Helps Skin Stay Soft and Supple

I am always on the lookout for new lotions and scents, since I apply lotion numerous times a day to the backs of my hands.  I rarely use lotion on the palms of my hands because then you hate to touch things.  In addition, some lotions are so heavily scented that if you were eating something, it would taste perfumy.

I happened to see an offer for Olay Body Quench Body Lotion that prompted me to try it.  All you needed to do was to buy one bottle of lotion and you would receive a rebate for the entire purchase price.  I certainly could not pass that up.

I purchased the ultra moisture variety that contains shea butter and vitamins E & B3.  It has a nice, medium consistency, and the scent is subtle and just sweet enough.  It spreads easily and it penetrates the skin immediately.  It does not feel sticky at all.

I get a lot of compliments on my hands.  In fact, the last guy I went out with said, Your hands are so young-looking.  I hope that didn't mean the rest of me looked old.  Still, I think the Quench lotion is to thank for this.  I will continue using it because it really works.

ouch! this lotion hurts!

yooow!!!! this lotion is painful for me! hopefully it is a little bit nicer to other people, but it stings me!

so the bottle looks very nice and the...Read complete review

so the bottle looks very nice and the pump works very well and it is a good value, all of those things earn 5 stars

the actual lotion is verrrry verrrrrry overly sparkly, after i tried it a few times and couldnt use it so i gave it to my sister, and i could always tell when she was wearing it because you look overly shiny.  the bottle says ultra moisture on it, but for me it just sat on my skin buring, not moisturizing or soaking in at all, it just sat there. i followed the directions and everything, it said use daily best applied after showering or bathing, even that didnt help.   it also boasted it eliminated the need to constantly re-apply, that also was un-true. you ALWAYS had to re-apply this stuff.  when i first put this stuff on, it sat on my skin and burn and stung. no matter how much i tried to rub it in, it didnt help at all.

overall i give this lotion 1 star, but i do recommend you read other reviews and try it for yourself because everyones skin is different

I found my new favorite lotion!

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

5 stars. Hope the manufacturer doesn't change a thing!

The scent is very good. I hope they don't change it.

Absorption
It soaks in really fast and doesnt leave your hands greasy. I work with the computer all day and am constantly having to write things down, so there's nothing that I hate more than using a lotion and not being able to hold a pen afterwards! I also don't like my keyboard to be left with a greasy film of lotion on it.

Very effective. I don't feel like I have to re-apply it every time I turn around. Love using it right before bed. I've used cheaper and more expensive products that you would assume would be a lot more moisturizing and\or pleasant based on their descriptions but were too many times a waste of money and didn't work at all. Olay works, is a great price and I actually like the scent.

• Absorption:

My Favorite!

from Ridgefield, CT

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

The Olay Body Quench Body Lotion is my favorite moisturizer! It's not thick yet it is extremely hydrating. It does require a little more blending in than the average moisturizer, but that's not a big deal. I also absolutely love the smell - it has a very delicious floral scent, but it's not overpowering, and the scent actually lasts all day. Another thing that I love (which some might dislike) and that makes this so unique is that this moisturizer is shimmery. It isn't very shimmery after you pump it out of the bottle, but when you rub it in, it applies with very faint, gold shimmers. It's not chunky glitters so it doesn't look flashy; it makes you look glowy and healthy. I can't wait to use this on my legs in the summer. My only complaints about this product is that it contains parabens (it's in very small quantities, however, so I'm pretty sure it is fine) and it is very difficult to find. I've been using the same bottle for months and months, and I have not been able to find it ever since...which is disappointing, because I love this moisturizer!

The best lotion on the market

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

I usually do not like the way my skin feels after apply body lotion, it feels greasy and nasty, that is NOT the case with this lotion, it goes in easy and is excellent for dry skin. I live in the desert and it really is dry here and my skin sure shows the effects of that. But since I started using this lotion it's been so much better. I only have to apply it once per day Some other lotions only last a few hours but this last ALL day for me. If you suffer from DRY skin this is a must have! with all that protection it is Not greasy like so many of the lotions on the market are. I love it! I love the way my skin feels, it doesn't have that tight itching feeling anymore.

Olay body quench has a wonderful vanilla fragrance that blends so well with my favorite perfumes The fragrance is nice not to strong smelling, it doesn't over power your perfume.Oh yes, t's not sticky, and it doesn't wash off when you wash your hands like most lotions.The consistency of the lotion isn't too thick or too runny, Great for dry skin or the winter months and or even the hottest summer months here in the desert. We are in and out of the pool and still our skin feels good.

ouch! this lotion hurts!

from Fort Wayne, IN

Helps Skin Stay Soft and Supple

from Cin-Cin, OH

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

Kept me moisturized and happy!

from Yakima, WA

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

I was recenty given Olay Body Quench Body Lotion as a gift and I can very happily let you know that I truly love this lotion! I am usually not much of a lotion user, mainly because I can't find a lotion that truly moisturizes my hands, arms, and legs enough to go back for regular use, but this lotion provides the moisture and smoothness that I desire.

What I like about Olay Body Quench:

1. This lotion absorbs quickly and doesn't linger at all if you use just the right amount.

2. I was surprised to discover tiny, barely noticeable sparkles all over my skin after applying this lotion. I wasn't expecting this, but I wasn't bothered by it at all either. This special addition in the lotion gives my body a simple yet nice pretty sparkle in when viewed in the right light.

3. My body feels both fresh and smooth after application and I always feel comfortable applying it day to day, no matter what my day's events will be.

What I dislike about Olay Body Quench:

1. Although the scent of this lotion seemed nice enough at the beginning of use, now that I'm closer to finishing off the bottle, it seems as though its fragrance is not as nice smelling as it once was. I usually expect that from lotions, but I wish this one's scent had lasted longer than a few months.

So, I like this lotion and will most likely go back for more unless my need for change overcomes me. Still, I would willingly suggest this lotion to my friends and family.

Great Lotion for Dry Skin

from Franklinville, NJ

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

I go through a lot of lotion because I have it sitting on my desk at work and it is used by myself everytime I wash my hands and by a lot of my co-workers.  So I have used all brands and types of lotions in a short amount of time.  This one is one of my personal favorites.  I have a co-worker who sits near me that can't handle anything with too much scent so I have to be conscious of what scent of lotion I am buying and usually opt for the fragrance free as to not bother her nose.  This is NOT fragrance free and she is not bothered by the scent at all.   I love that this lotion has Shea Butter and Vitamins E & B3 and it really does last on the skin without being greasy on the skin.  This is one that I have noted to Stock up on when it comes on sale and is a keeper.  I plan to share this lotion with my mother who has really chapped skin on her hands from years of hair dressing, I think this will help her get some relief.

Great product at a great price!

from Carol Stream, IL

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

I use this product every day!  It's perfect for after the shower when your skin is still a little wet.  It goes on easy and has a pleasant scent.  Some of those body lotions are so thick, you feel like you are putting on paste!

When you see the Olay name, you know you are getting a good product for a great price.  You can always find some deal on this moisturizer whether it's a sale or a coupon or a combination of both.

My favorite size of this is the squeeze tube, not the pump.  The pump seems to run out earlier than the squeeze and that's probably because lots of the lotion gets stuck on the pump stick.  I also have had problems with the pump version somehow leaking all over my gym bag, so I'll stick with the squeeze container.

My favorite thing about this product is the way my skin feels after I've used it.  It's not dry and itchy, it's nice and smooth.  It makes my legs feel great after I've shaved them.

the best ever !

from Astoria, NY

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

no other lotion would stop the dryness in my skin for as long as this does. every other lotion i tried only works for a couple of hours but this makes your skins nice and smooth and very well moisturized.i definately recommend it to anyone !

Smells great but I really dislike the glitter...

from Mc Cook, NE

Comments about Olay Body Quench Ultra Moisture Body Lotion:

I love lotion, and I am always applying it. My boyfriend bought Olay Quench for me for Christmas and I used it before bed time. I love the way it smells, but it is unpractical to wear during the day because of the hint of glitter. I absolutely hate how it makes me skin look when its applied, especially if I put it on my face. Its definitely a before-bed lotion in my opinion. On the other hand, it is a good lotion. I feel mosturized without feeling too weighted down.

All in all, I will not be purchasing this lotion again because of the glitter.