Other Body Lotions:

Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture

I love Olay Quench !!

from Matthews, NC

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture:

I have been using Olay Quench for a few years now, but a few months ago I picked up the specific type I am using now: Olay Quench Deep Moisture with Cocoa Butter, Jojoba and Vitamin B3. I used to use Olay Quench Ultra Moisture with Shea Butter and Vitamins E & B3. While they both work fantastically, I like the Deep Moisture better because it smells great. It smells kind of sweet and my boyfriend tells me I smell good without even putting perfume or spray on ! The Ultra Moisture has a more chemical smell. But as I said, it still works great. This is the only lotion that I have found that works for a full 24 hours. I will shower at night, slather this on, and I don't have to worry about dry skin until the next night ! I also enjoy going out in the sun with this on, because it has a really pretty shimmer (NOT sparkle). I really hope that they always make this. I recommend this for anyone, really, especially for use in the winter.

Love this lotion!

from Boise, ID

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture:

I am a new consumer of olay products but I have to say that I really love this lotion.  The olay body quench deep moisture is great.  I am the type of person that gets dry really easily.  It seems if I don't apply lotion everyday I can get dry.  Well first thing I love about this lotion is how it blends into your skin.  It doesn't take a lot of rubbing to get it into your skin.  Secondly it doesn't make your skin greasy or leave a lotion film on it.  The third thing I noticed is that when I was wearing it I was standing in the sun and I noticed that it leaves a slight sparkle all over your skin, which I thought was really fun.  Fourth I love the fragrance that it has, its smells warm and like vanilla.  Fifth I love the amount you get for the price you pay, I have only been using one bottle and I still have quite a ways to go befor it is gone, so you get a great value for what it cost.  I just really like this lotion and think that olay did a wonderful job at making a great product.

Not quite what I expected from the Olay name

from Rock Spring, GA

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture:

I have to start out by saying, I didn't Hate this lotion, however I wasn't particualarly impressed with it either. I did like the fact that it didn't have that oily texture to it that a lot of lotions have. What I didn't like about it were the water-like texture that it had to it. It seemed like it mousturized pretty well when I initially put it on, however, it seemed like I had to put it on repeatedly to keep my skin feeling mousturized. I am a big fan of the olay line of products and I just feel like it didn't meet the standards or quality of some of their other products. I would not recommend this product unless you like putting on lotion repeatedly throughout the day. I prefer a thicker lotion myself and this was just too thin and didn't seem to last long.

Olay Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture 20.2 oz. Works OK

from Nashua, NH

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture:

Olay Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture 20.2 oz. doesn't work as well as I expected. I expected more moisturization than other products as the label implies. I'm not sure what the product's reference to "Deep Moisture" means. It is not greasy, which is a plus, but it also isn't thick enough. It doesn't seem to moisturize my skin for very long, especially during the winter months. Therefore, I need to apply it frequently, which does not live up the its claim on the label that it lasts for 24 hours. It does contain cocoa butter and jojoba, but I am curious as to how much. I will probably reserve my use of this product for the summer, when I am not experiencing dry skin. The 20.2 oz. bottle does last for quite awhile. This product gives my skin a faint shimmer after use, perhaps from an added glitter-type substance. I would not recommend this product considering the price and its comparison to off-brand products, which work just as well if not better.

With olay quench body moisturizer I feel younger all day

from Tolleson, AZ

Comments about Olay Body Quench Body Lotion Deep Moisture:

I have wondered how I lived without this product  for so long. Ever since I read about it being the top product in Good Housekeeping, I had to try Olay Quench Body moisturizer. Its been wonderful. I had flakey, dry elbows that drove me nuts. Now, its no longer a problem. My whole body has loved this. No more dry skin anywhere. No more itching. It has all the best ingredients and I dont seem to have any allergy to any of it. which is another plus!