Other Anti-Aging Skin Cares:
Olay

Pros

Cons

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

I swear by Olay active hydrating beauty fluid.

Growing up my Mother was always reminding me to take care of my skin, especially my face and neck area. Over the years I had tried numerous moisturizers with little satisfaction. About 8 years ago I tried the product, Olay active hydrating beauty fluid. From the very first time I used this product I was hooked. Within minutes of putting this product on my face and neck I could see a difference in the look of my skin. I could see the skin plump up and the fine lines and wrinkles around my eyes, nose and mouth disappear. Throughout the day my skin feels smooth and refreshed. I get commpliments all the time on how young and great my skin looks. For a 54 year women that is a great compliment and it makes me feel good about myself. I swear by this product and even suggest it to my Men friends. Try it , you will Love it.

Wasn't Bad.

Olay Beauty Fluid is overall a good face lotion but has its cons that I don't particulary like. I've used this product for maybe about 4 months, basically until the whole bottle was done. When I opened the bottle I instantly noticed this strong fragrance that the lotion has, it isn't unpleasant but I think it's over powering. It smells like baby lotion. The product is a light pink. When I put it on my face sometimes it leaves white streaks. I don't put a lot on my face so I'm not sure why that would happen. It isn't a bad face lotion because it does get the job done. It moisturizes my face and it's not greasy at all. My face doesn't feel like it's drenched in oil by the end of the day. It's light and perfect to put on in the morning. The only thing I can't stand is smelling like baby lotion the whole day. It is a bit pricey for the amount of product there is in the bottle though. I wish the smell wasn't so over powering but other than that I like the lotion although I wouldn't buy it again because of it's smell.

For people with sensitive skin.

from Ann Arbor MI

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

This worked especially well for me, seeing as I have very sensitive skin. It did leave my skin a little oily, which wasn't what I was hoping for, and as a result I will probably not buy the product again. But, on the other hand, it didn't irritate my skin at all, which is a major problem that I have with most lotions. It was great for relieving my sunburns and it was good to put on at night, but it did leave my skin oily enough that I won't use it ever in the day, and after I finish the bottle I have I will not buy it again.

Absorption
It leaves a layer of lotion on your face that makes you feel like you have grease or oil on your face. It doesn't absorb well at all, and I wouldn't recommend to anyone other than those with extremely dry skin.

It moisturized my skin, but that's about all it did; nothing for the anti-aging. It did make my sunburn feel a lot better, and when my skin dried out in the winter it helped with that a lot, but I would not buy the product again in the future.

Just not for me

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid is the first liquid moisturizer that I have heard of and tried. I decided to try it because I thought that it would possibly work better than creams. I was wrong and decided I really did not like this type. My reasons were that the moisturizer is just too thin. It does not absorb into the skin, but rather just sits on top like a thin coating of sealant. It feels very greasy and even after it has been washed off it still feels like it is there, possibly because it leaves your skin very oily and slimy. It also was very bad because it clogged all of my pores that I had worked so hard to clear. I made the horrible mistake of trying to keep using it because I had already bought and opened it. After about a quarter of the bottle I could not stand it any longer and just threw away the rest of the formula. I also tried it during the summer months and this caused even more of a dilemma.

Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid Hydrates & Refreshes

from Grand Rapids, MI

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

I have sensitive skin that can react badly to new skin creams, which is why I love Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid. This lovely cream works well to moisturize my skin without irritating it or causing blemishes.

The cream also has a nice, light scent which is good as I can also be very sensitive to strong smells, especially if they are on my skin. I also like the fact that Olay is a brand that has been around for a long time and has a good record of creating products that stand the test of time.

This cream is also a really good deal. The bottle is larger than some similarly priced creams and lasts for a long time. It is also really easy to get a refill of this product as it is sold at every major drug store chain that I've looked for it at.

I would recommend Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid for those looking for a nice, basic every day cream that will keep their skin hydrated without irritating it.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

My favorite cream for years

from Margate City, NJ

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

I have watched my mom use Oil or Olay since I was a kid. I know why, once I picked up Olay Active Hydrating Fluid I was hooked. It's light, has a great soft scent and best of all, it works.

Absorption
Quickly meshes with your skin, no oily feeling

Light and non clogging

Super effective, your skin will be smooth and fresh looking

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

I have been using Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid for many, many years now, and will continue using it until the day I die! I love the fact that it is not a heavy cream that just won't absorb into my skin. It is light feeling on my face, and absorbs into my very dry skin without leaving a greasy feeling. I use it every morning as part of my daily beauty routine; and then again every night before going to bed. And I also use it any other time of the day after washing my face. My skin feels so fresh, soft and smooth to the touch. And, at the age of 57, I don't have to worry about wrinkles because I don't have any to speak of! I truly believe that it is a result of using this Olay product for most of my adult life. I also really like the light, fresh & clean scent of this product. It is not overwhelming, and doesn't interfere with my perfumes. I would recommend Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid to anyone that wants to continue to look younger for as long as possible! Love this product!

A basic moisturizer.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

This is a great product if you are only looking for something that you are going to use as a moisturizer. It is not going to perform any miracles on your skin and make a huge difference in wrinkles, but it is going to make your skin a lot more moisturized. This is a fairly easy product to use, it does come out somewhat thick I think and you do not need to use a whole lot of it, if you do use a lot your skin is not going to be able to absorb it all and it will just be wasted. It is thick and creamy going on and it makes your skin instantly more moisturized. To me it leaves my skin feeling wet and oily though for the first hour or so, this is one reason I wont rate it any better. The one problem I have had with this product is that it does tend to clog my pores up if I use it every day. When I put make up on over this it feels like the make up almost is caked on so I like to put this on at night so that my face has time to absorb it all and not feel oily by the morning. It helps relieve my dry skin and make it smooth to the touch.

Stay hydrated

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

One day I purchased Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid by accident. I thought I was purchasing the SPF-15 moisturizer, but I picked the wrong one because they come in a similar box. I decided to keep this lotion and just use it when ever I feel dry. I found myself using this lotion on my hands at first. I started to notice that my hands felt really hydrated after applying, but they weren't greasy. I continued to use this lotion on my hands and they would feel softer each day. I started to use this lotion on my body and I experienced a couple clogged pores initially. It took my body a couple of days to get
use to this skin. Once my skin got use to this lotion I didn't experience any new clogged pores. It took about a week for my original clogged pores to shrink. My body remains hydrated all day because of this lotion. Even when I sweat my skin still remains fairly hydrated. I definitely would recommend Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

Moisturizer that feels light on the skin

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

I have dry skin, so I need a good moisturizing lotion that will last all day without having to re-apply it several times. The problem I face with re-applying (aside from it not being convenient) is that my skin then feels oily and heavy and then I feel like I need to wash my face more. Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid does a decent job at moisturizing the skin without having to re-apply throughout the day. Most days, I only need to apply this once in the morning. But there are some days when I have had to re-apply, mostly during the winter months when the air is cold and dry. My skin always gets worse with dryness during the winter. Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid is thin and spreads very easily. Sometimes I feel like I have to put more on during the first application compared with other moisturizers. The scent is pleasant, not overwhelming. My skin does not feel greasy or oily. The moisturizer feels light on the skin. I prefer a facial moisturizer with sunscreen as I walk about one mile a day from public transit to my home and work. This moisturizer does not have any sun protection and for that reason, it is not my top choice when purchasing and using facial moisturizers.

Good consistency

from Irvine, CA

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

I like the whole line of Olay beauty fluids. They are not too greasy as some moisturizers feel and not too watery. It's light yet it feels like there is coverage. I use the Hydrating Beauty Fluid for nighttime and the one with 15 SPF for daytime. Overall, this is the best facial moisturizer I've found that is from a drugstore (rather than a premium department store brand). It's probably more costly than other brands but it's worth it for the quality that you get. The best part, it smells great!

Absorption
Great absorption. As mentioned before, it's not greasy and not watery. It's a great consistency that is light on the skin. It absorbs on the skin and won't overdry your face or make it super shiny.

Doesn't Clog Pores
I have sensitive skin and prone to breakouts in my "T-Zone." This moisturizer does not give me breakouts. It's light and not heavy.

Works best when it's used right after you wash your face, when your pores are open. I use this at night, after my nightly shower and in the morning, I use the one with the 15 SPF for sun protection. Both are effective and worth your money.

• Doesn't Clog Pores:

A Regular Staple for my Regime!!

Comments about Olay Active Hydrating Beauty Fluid:

So, no matter what new product comes on the market, no matter what it professes to do, I always fall back to my trusty sidekick, Olay Beauty Fluid. It is a wonderful addition to my beauty regime and I make every attempt to use daily. Over the years, it has does something wonderful for my skin, where I can always tell the difference if I mistakenly missed a day using it. My skin is so very soft and supple looking. My skin always feels younger and vibrant when I use. I simply glow with this product.

Absorption
The best part of this product is that it does not sit on top of your skin. I always view my skin as a magnet for this stuff, as my skin just soaks it up .

Doesn't Clog Pores
Definitely does not clog the pores at all. I love that about this product. I do not want to be in my 50's and experiencing acne issues.

Very effective at moisturizing the skin fully. It is really good for daily use and can even be used as a night time moisturizer.